Oct 10, 2010 12:12 AM
Jul 2008
gosh...-.-
all i have to say
she is really getting annoying>=/
what do u think?
Oct 10, 2010 12:38 AM

Jun 2010
What do you mean? You mean she is annoying in the first season or she is getting annoying in the Professionals?
Oct 10, 2010 4:23 AM
Jul 2008
_NiNA said:
What do you mean? You mean she is annoying in the first season or she is getting annoying in the Professionals?

i guess i mean the first season, but she's still the same in the second=/
she really needs to grow up at least a littleT^T seriously, i hate stupid, weak, clumsy girls that rely on others and that SQUEAKY voice! not just her's but pretty much every girl in there...ughhhh
i'm only watching this show for the sweets..
Oct 11, 2010 1:58 AM

Jun 2010
First, I don't think she's stupid. The reason why team Ichigo made it into the Cake Grand Prix is because of Ichigo's idea. If you've watched already the first season, a lot of the cake's ideas came from Ichigo's. And she's also makes new recipes although she didn't even know the names.

Of course, she is kinda weak, but still, she gets stronger every episode. Haha..she is a clumsy person, that's just her traits and good-points I guess. Squeaky voice? Yes, I do think she has a squeaky voice but not every girls have them. Like Miya's?..nope..Her voice can be annoying but she does makes a low-pitch voice sometimes..Mari's?..She's much of a mature voice...
Jan 16, 2:45 AM

Apr 2017
I mean, I don't think being annoying and having flaws are bad. The issue is when they treat those flaws as quirky. I'll NEVER get why clumsy women are seen as cute and quirky. My sister is clumsy AF, because she's not athletic at all. She has a bunch of scars from when she fell, and when accidents happened. Fun fact: my sister is also accident prone! No one in real life treated it as quirky and cute. We were all horrified. Especially when she got a nasty scar from falling down some stairs and her leg rammed into a column. It was horrifying...

Reliance on others isn't so bad. I often rely on others to help me out, and I help out others. The only issue is when it's one-sided, and usually has a girl just relying on a guy, or men. And no! Having an episode or two where they flip it around, and have the guy rely on the girl, does NOT fix the issue.

Being stupid isn't bad per se. People are ignorant in a lot of things.

I'd say I also hate the high pitched voices. As a woman with a deep voice, I'd like to see the main character have a deeper voice for once. Not one of those "OMG! KAWAII CUTIE! UWU!" voices.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yumeiro Patissiere Episode 9 Discussion

garfield15 - Nov 28, 2009

28 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jan 16, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Yumeiro Patissiere Episode 8 Discussion

garfield15 - Nov 21, 2009

27 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jan 16, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Yumeiro Patissiere Episode 7 Discussion

MorningGlory - Nov 17, 2009

29 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jan 16, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Yumeiro Patissiere Episode 5 Discussion

greenmush - Nov 4, 2009

29 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jan 16, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Yumeiro Patissiere Episode 3 Discussion

Sonja - Oct 22, 2009

24 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Jan 16, 12:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.