Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jul 29, 2010 3:12 PM

Aug 2009
*looks over, my elfin ears perking up at thesound of someone's voice* hmm? why?
Jul 29, 2010 3:18 PM
Jun 2010
some things are better left unsaid just keep your distance from the river stay about double your body lenth away from the river

Jul 29, 2010 3:27 PM

May 2010
Sheridan sticks a foot in the water of the river, and after a bit of twitching, and his hair going on end, he removes his foot and waves it to get it dry, before going back to reading his scriptures.
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Jul 29, 2010 3:30 PM
Jun 2010
hm demons are made differn't from humans so i didn't effect you as much my i'm not effected at all*steps in *hair shoots up*this always happens

Jul 29, 2010 3:35 PM

May 2010
(I did it to get all the electricity out of the water... and you killed the fish :@)
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Jul 29, 2010 4:59 PM

Aug 2009
*watches curiously. deffinitely different than when he was an elfling*
Jul 29, 2010 4:59 PM

Aug 2009
*watches curiously. deffinitely different than when he was an elfling*
Jul 29, 2010 6:02 PM

Apr 2008
Triake smiles at Sheridan as he spoke his rank and mentioned his clan. "Thank you for the explanation." He nodded a head to Nadeshiko, glancing at her legs. "Excuse? There is nothing to excuse, I am not a human. I will not curse you for being different... Your differences are beautiful and no one should tell you otherwise." Triake suddenly glances to Aimu and his voice lowers. "I'm sorry Tattoo girl, I didn't mean to slight you... I have my own experience with your kind and I don't judge your for it." He had heard what she had said regarding yaoi and it had made his ears burn to hear it... so he had plugged them for awhile with air, happy not to listen.

Triake turned a dangerous eye to Conan as he held a hand out to stop Aimu from motion. "Before you take Aimu away, I want to get our business out of the way. You said you wished to speak with me, and I have come, say what you need to say." Triake's eyes glance to the side as he sees another elf move, watching them. His eyes widen as he sees him. Could it be? Triake wonders if the man he was seeing was who he thought it was. He wanted to drop to a knee but he decided not to, not until he was sure. His eyes moved back to conan as his hand tightened around the hilt of his katana.
Jul 29, 2010 9:51 PM
Jun 2010
i no longer wish to speak biusness with you only talk to aimu *glances at trakes katana and snickers*you wish to battle i can tell or is it everything i said outside your barrier you think i lied so now you are on your gaurd like i said a place with secriuty is well protected but no fun people want a rush in life and every word i said back there was very much true now may i please speak with aimu ALONE or would you like to battle out that stress you have or do you wish to break another glass hm that's right triake i heard everything i got people every where why do you think i made so many rude welcomings so i could set up clones unfortanetly your barrier made the words fuzzy so they were hard to make out*thinks*well actully i only heard the glass break

Jul 30, 2010 10:34 AM

Apr 2008
Triake sneered his patience gone. His hand left his katana as he held it out in front of him. "I think we are done then, I don't think you lied... I just don't trust anything you said. I certainly won't trust the lives of my member with you either." He looked to Aimu. "She is precious to me... but since you asked. You may not speak to her alone. I think you are rude because that is who you are and as of this moment, our clans are at war. Trespass on our headquarters and I will eject you with force."

Triake laughed suddenly as he thought of the offer for battle. "You aren't worth the effort it would take to clean my blades after dealing with you." He turned and bowed to Nadeshiko. "I'm sorry you had to witness that... you would be welcome to come to my clan so I can make a proper apology at a later time. We should be back within a few weeks." He looked at Sheridan. "The offer for you to come is always open." He looked at his girls and nodded, giving them the silent signal to follow. "I'm sorry, I let my temper get away from me there Aimu." He whispered as he walked by her, he would give her a full explanantion later. Right now as he walked, he looked to the elf he had seen and made his way to him... curious.
Jul 30, 2010 11:17 AM

Jul 2008
"Ah, that's quite alright," Nadeshiko says. "No apology is required. I'll take you up on that offer and visit sometime though," she says, and bows politely.

It seems like this Conan person had been bugging other people in this area as well. This Triake does seem rather powerful to have followers, and to openly declare war on Conan. On that thought, she wonders if Conan has any followers, or if Conan is under someone else due to the mention of two clans being at war, and not a clan versus an individual.

Precious, really? Strong words, Aimu thinks to herself. Conan wanting to see her alone seemed a bit random, not having heard any of the things he had said outside Guardians HQ.

Sounds almost like some kind of warped confession or something like that, she wonders, and chuckles to herself. Aimu waves a hand as the group leaves, saying, "Sorry Root Beer Guy, Pervert Guy thinks you're dangerous. Maybe next time."

At the signal, Aimu follows along obediently, with her naginata against her shoulder as usual.

Nadeshiko notes that there are many frightening things in the area. Just then, she notices another new face. The pointed ears suggested another elf, a characteristic feature of the race Sheridan had pointed out to her. Otherwise she wouldn't have been aware of the existence of beings known as elves.

She then realizes she has no idea where to find the clan.
YummyLunchesJul 30, 2010 11:21 AM
Jul 30, 2010 12:00 PM

May 2010
Sheridan puts a hand on Nadeshiko's shoulder "I can show you if you want, from the outside mind, it is one of the more flashy buildings this school boasts" he says, almost giving a running commentary, he smiles and raises his hand to Aurion in a greeting gesture. It was a little bit of a shock to him that Triake had declared war on Conan, or rather, declared that a clan war, which, in the end, came down to a three-on-one. He would not be getting involved, but rather he would sit back and watch, and if need be; he would eliminate the weakened victor.

No, he had to stop thinking like that. It was a bad habit, maybe even instinct, but it was not who he was, not anymore; or was it? After thinking for a while he turns to the girl sat next to him and says "I would recommend you stay out of those two clans for now, things will cool down eventually"
Jul 30, 2010 12:32 PM

Jul 2008
Nadeshiko turns to Sheridan and says, "I see. That seems like the wise thing to do. I wouldn't want to get involved in anyone's battles if it is at all possible. I just hope that things can be resolved peacefully, but knowing Conan's way of treating people and seeing as how Triake acted, that may be difficult."

Noticing that Sheridan seems to have something on his mind that's probably bothering him, she asks warmly, "Is everything alright?"
Jul 30, 2010 1:02 PM

May 2010
He shakes his head. "Nothing important, just dealing with myself, as it were, my... nature makes me... spot weaknesses, plan on how to take down prey...", he looks around awkwardly "If the two really need it, I'll pull them by their ears and bang their heads together" he says confidently, not wanting to talk about his own problems.

He smiles at Nadeshiko, having returned to his 'normal', calm, relaxed self. "My problem is that blood runs thicker than water..." he pauses realising that she wouldn't know that saying "By blood I mean family, ancestry, and water are your religious promises... well, not exactly but that is the general idea. After living in this culture you'll understand someday, it isn't the sort of thing I can put into words".
Jul 30, 2010 2:09 PM

Jul 2008
"Ah, I had observed that humans do place great emphasis on familial relationships," says Nadeshiko. "After that, clans and then nations."

She had always wondered why amongst the shift towards more individualistic ideals, that socially defined relationships still hold power over ones that are personally defined.

She slides her hands into her sleeves.
Jul 30, 2010 2:23 PM

May 2010
"It's simple... no matter how.... unique someone becomes they want to feel that they are a part of something... many people believe that some divine purpose put them in a group, therefore they should be loyal to that group, that's probably the most logical... interpretation I can provide you... Sorry", he finishes apologetically, realising that he read her mind and replied to the thought rather than her statement.

He leans back and slides down until he is comfortable.
Jul 30, 2010 2:51 PM

Jul 2008
"I see," Nadeshiko says, and smiles politely at Sheridan.

"On that note, I was wondering if you'd be interested in having me as a member of your clan, the Ninja Clan, was it? Are there any requirements or formal procedures that I must meet or complete?"
Jul 30, 2010 3:06 PM

May 2010
He shakes his head "Not that I know of, we only get a dank attic, but there is rarely anyone there... I mean if everyone knew where to find us, it would defeat the purpose of us being ninja, but if you would like I could perform a brief initiation ceremony..."
Jul 30, 2010 3:19 PM

Jul 2008
"Eh, I don't need anything extravagant like an initiation ceremony," Nadeshiko says, taking her hands out of her sleeves, and holding them up to shoulder-level.

"I'm just another spider, nothing overly-important."
Jul 30, 2010 3:35 PM

May 2010
"You are important... You are Jougosaki Nadeshiko, the first jourogumo student of this school and ... my first real comrade" He adds in at the end, trying to add a personal spin to it. He looks at her "What are you doing?"
Jul 30, 2010 4:03 PM

Jul 2008
Nadeshiko is taken aback by Sheridan's words. Her cheeks feel warm all of a sudden. It feels really warm somehow, to be openly recognized like that. Being used to hiding away, out of sight, and out of mind to everyone else, this is really a new experience for her.

She realizes she's still holding her hands in front of her, palms facing forward. "Uh, what do you mean? I was just surprised."
Jul 30, 2010 4:43 PM

May 2010
"That you have hands?" he lightly teases, he holds his own out, pressing his hands against hers, his are stockier, and a little shorter. He then takes his hands back "Well, I haven't met that many other ninjas, the others sort of... vanished, there is a girl in The Guardian of the Blades who I am lightly associated with, and Conan, but well, I don't know, it seems a little... different with you". He takes a drink, trying to cool himself down and to take the redness out of the cheeks. "Out of interest, as a spider how did you hunt?".
Jul 30, 2010 4:57 PM

Jul 2008
Nadeshiko watches as Sheridan presses his hands against hers, not knowing exactly what to make of it. What exactly does he mean by different with me? she can't help but wonder, then drops her hands back down.

"Well, what I do isn't really considered as hunting, I believe. I build webs to catch things. By adjusting its properties, I can be more selective with what I catch," she explains. "If there are other similar spiders nearby, we usually keep to our own webs, but we do cooperate with placement of support strands and things like that."
Jul 30, 2010 5:08 PM

May 2010
He smiles enigmatically at her thought, "Ahhh", he laughs "Humans consider anything that is to do with killing an animal as hunting, whether it is unleashing a pack of dogs on said animal,or laying a trap and waiting" he tries to think through this information, "I'm no good at talking shop", he smiles and his stomach rumbles "Well, I need to head to the cafeteria for a proper meal, would you perhaps like to join me?".
Jul 30, 2010 5:15 PM

Jul 2008
Nadeshiko nods gently at Sheridan's explanation.

"I'd love to," she replies. "My experience with human foods is rather limited, but my body as it is can handle it, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try something I haven't had before."
Jul 30, 2010 7:18 PM

Dec 2009
Molly followed Aimu and Triake along, passing a quick glance towards Sheridan. Perhaps he was not as friendly as she had first thought. She decided not to think too much about it. No one else seemed to care so why should she? Molly trailed behind and opened her mouth to ask a question, then stopped, having second thoughts about asking Aimu about her reading habits.
Jul 30, 2010 9:38 PM
Jun 2010
war well this no fun for any of us.and i would never harm aimu to prove it * throws swords in to air snaps fingers and awords disappera*does this prove i mean no harm and if that doesn't prove it *takes wrist and brakes them*my wrist are broken i can't use alchemy now i can't do anything because all my skills are alchemy powerd does this prove my to bring no harm to others please let me speak with aimu alone please and after that i think i will see the nurse oh i forgot *rips off hologram device with teeth*nothing can harm her that is me now please let me speak with her because this is really painful and the chat will be short and if i strike her you my strike me

Jul 30, 2010 11:47 PM

Jul 2008
Aimu notices Conan follow them and do various things to hurt himself, and says, "Ouch, that looks rather painful. Are you okay, Root Beer Guy? Oh wait, that must be a hologram or whatever, right? But then you have to be nearby too."

She places a finger to her temple. "Hmm."
Jul 31, 2010 12:34 AM
Jun 2010
these are no holograms i'm really hurting my self that device only makes holograms when it's got my dna in other words that was diging into my skin but please aimu speak with me i have no means to hurt you i've tooking every possible thing that i have to harm you. i'm seriuos strike me when that device isn't clawing my skin for dna the holograms are holograms your hit would go right through so belive me

Jul 31, 2010 1:18 AM

Jul 2008
Glancing at Triake, and then back at Conan, Aimu asks, "What is it that you need to speak to me in private for? Can't you just tell me now or something?"
Jul 31, 2010 1:35 AM
Jun 2010
well i wish not to speak in public i will make it short in pubilc but i wish for it to be alone

Jul 31, 2010 1:42 AM

Aug 2009
*watches others around me, writing little notes about the changes outside in my book to take back to the elders if I go back.*
Jul 31, 2010 6:24 PM

Apr 2008
Triake continues as as they are followed, he grits his teeth. Loathesome, he thinks trust can be gained through petty shows. Without slowly, he shakes his head. "When you strike her it will be too late and killing you would only be an after thought. If you wish to talk to her so importantly, do so right now... otherwise leave us be. I don't trust your word and thus I will not trust the lives of Aimu or Molly to you... not even for a second. If you wish to talk to her in private then I suggest you make an official request when we return."

He set his eyes forward, not even bothering to watch the spectacle. "We shall be occupied now so speak or begone, I'll not let you follow." He was ready to attack and he would make good on his threat. Humans had been hurting elves for millenia due to their selfishness, while he didn;t cast every human he had contact with into their lot, it was wearing on him, his anger at this continued annoyance was growing. He tried to compose himself as he regarded the elf who seemed to be taking notes. "Sir... have we met before?" Triake said curiously.
Jul 31, 2010 8:11 PM

Jul 2008
Aimu listens to what Triake says, and then turns to Conan again.

"Oi, let's all try to get along now. Root Beer Guy, just tell me now, cause we have some stuff we have to do. Otherwise It'd have to wait, I guess."
Jul 31, 2010 10:42 PM
Jun 2010
god no one likes me around here. fine i'll make this quick and painless for me *runs up to aimu*i love you*kisses her* good bye *walks away to this new person* hello there what are you writingsomething to your friends or family about us i'm guessing

Aug 1, 2010 8:31 AM

Apr 2008
Triake had almost loosed his power and used the wind to behead the human as he ran towards Aimu, when the words were spoken and the kiss was given Triake simply continued to watch the elf he had asked for an answer... he was wondering if it was one of the elders of the High elves. How could that even be possible? In this school?

Triake put fist to heart and bowed his head. "I am sorry we can not stay longer." He looked to Aimu to see if she wanted to stay or not, he wouldn't force her to go. "If you would like to accompany us into the Great Forest, it would be kind of you. Otherwise please come to see us at the headquarters at another." Triake bowed once more before he turned and started walking.
Aug 1, 2010 9:12 PM
Jun 2010
hm this is killing me (pop)*pops hands into place*i only had my hands dislocated and my weapons transported *snaps fingers flame runs into air and weapond appera*there we go everythings back (gruuuuuummmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbblllllle)lunch later *disapperas*

Aug 2, 2010 8:49 AM

Apr 2008
Triake once again makes his way out of the area to the forest. He gives Aimu a look. "I apologise for that... perhaps I should have discussed it with you first but..." He shook his head. "Actions betray a lie, he said he was defenseless yet in a second, he was once again a threat. I'm glad I trusted my gut on this... However I'm still sorry, for my actions and his falseness." He continued glancing at Molly kindly as they departed
Aug 2, 2010 1:37 PM

Jul 2008
Aimu places a hand against her cheek as Conan disappears off to wherever.

"What the heck?" she says out loud, trying to not think too much about it.

She had expected that Conan wouldn't have really harmed himself or remove himself of his devices. Her past experience with him suggested that it's always a show, so it didn't really come as a shock when the illusion was revealed.

Aimu turns to Triake with an almost blank expression and says, "Don't worry about it."
Aug 2, 2010 2:38 PM
Jun 2010
*apperas* that wasn't a clone aimu that was me but like i said this thing has a teleport function that is how i go poof gone later *disapperas*

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» The Great Forest (West)

Triake - Jun 28, 2010

16 by antiman »»
Aug 26, 2010 5:05 PM

» The Great Forest (East)

Triake - Jun 28, 2010

21 by sheridan »»
Aug 22, 2010 1:18 PM

» school lunchroom

Juri_Sama - Jun 19, 2010

35 by antiman »»
Aug 22, 2010 12:31 AM

Sticky: » create a characters ( 1 2 )

Juri_Sama - Jun 19, 2010

75 by Ilovehotboys »»
Aug 13, 2010 8:40 PM

» Guardians of the Blade Headquarters ( 1 2 3 4 )

Triake - Jun 25, 2010

175 by Lunarflower »»
Jul 27, 2010 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.