Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2010 5:44 PM

Jun 2010
Guess who's back to raise some havoc and plunge this world into chaos!!! XD
There are those in life who will become happy, and there are those whose lives will have meaning. Which will you choose, when you recognize this choice?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2010 5:46 PM

Jun 2010
Hayato sat quietly at a table in a dark corner of a pub, slowly sipping his drink.
He looked exhausted, as if every fiber of his being had been taxed to their limit, and then beyond.
There are those in life who will become happy, and there are those whose lives will have meaning. Which will you choose, when you recognize this choice?
Jun 23, 2010 5:48 PM

Feb 2009
*Lands on the ground*
Ahh~ It feels good to do this again~
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 5:50 PM

Jun 2010
*Looks up wearily, and his face sparks with life for a second recognizing an old friend, before settling back to his new tired features*

Kazuki! Thank God, At least I recognize one thing....what happened here?
Jun 23, 2010 5:54 PM

Feb 2009
*Coughs and looks away*
Long story short, Went into a depression.
People stop believing in their Gods and vice versa; A Religious Depression....

i sensed an old-time familiar presence, like the smell of clay-do and look who I found.
The long lost legend. The God-Slayer.
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 5:57 PM

Jun 2010
Tch...god slayer...I'm no God slayer...
I'm but a man. A priest. An object in the hands of a Lord that is far mightier than I...

...and I can do nothing...
Jun 23, 2010 6:02 PM

Feb 2009
That's Bull!
*Slam the table, Spilling's Hayato's drink and evaporating it just as fast.*
Aren't you the man who would use my strength against me?
Light and shadows?

*Orders a pair of drinks*
Whatta ya say old pay? Ready to bring back it means to be Gods?
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 6:04 PM

Jun 2010
You say that it is nonsense...I know it to be the truth...
You haven't seen what I've seen...you don't know what it is...what life is...what eternity really means....
(Just a reminder, my chara is immortal, elixer taken from another world)
Jun 23, 2010 6:08 PM

Feb 2009
(Yup XD)

That's the most cliche Bullcrap I ever heard in my years.
I'm sure that if you are immortal from a simple potion from another world then...wouldn't it make sense that there would a potion just as simple in the same world that makes you unimmortal....or whatever XD.

Sometimes I think you just over complicate things!
Your misery story beside...

Why haven't you used the good side of the immortality. I'm sure the good even out the bads. *Laughs jovially*
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 6:09 PM

Jun 2010
*Hayato turns to Kazuki*
"Kazuki...how long have I been gone?"
Jun 23, 2010 6:19 PM

Feb 2009
*Loks away with a a sudden sad face*

You haven't noticed have you?
I'm not the same Kazuki you know of....I'm not even Kazuki....
Kazuki was my Great-Grandfather.....
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 6:20 PM

Jun 2010
ah...so it was around a century here...
Well, that's not that bad...considering where else I've been.
Jun 23, 2010 6:23 PM

Feb 2009
*Returns back to normal*

Whatever then, right? You're back and that's all~
Would you care to tell us of your journey?
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 6:23 PM

Jun 2010
so...is your name also kazuki?
Jun 23, 2010 6:24 PM

Jun 2010
well...it would take too long...and *looks down* it would be rather painful...
The things I've seen...the horrors...what people have done...
Jun 23, 2010 6:25 PM

Feb 2009
*Laughs*
Oh, God no. Pun intended.
Call me Kida. Though some Gods still call me Kazuki.
It's fine both ways.
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 6:27 PM

Jun 2010
Kida hunh...suits your style.

Well then, I suppose i could give you a short summary of certain parts of where I've been....
Jun 23, 2010 6:32 PM

Feb 2009
*Is interested*

Come on you jolly old fool. Your body is young but your mind is getting old!
Spit it out already!
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 6:34 PM

Jun 2010
Where to begin...well, I suppose it began with that machine...you remember...well, no I guess you don't...but I used to rule an island...and on it, I found a mysterious machine...one that allowed me to go to other worlds...

It required a key to work, one which was stolen from me by Moros...another god of unbelievable power. He caught me off guard and vanished with it.

I knew he would be back to use my machine sooner or later so I waited...he returned, I ambushed him, but he managed to activate the machine...and we both got sent to another world...
Jun 23, 2010 6:47 PM

Feb 2009
(Think of my chara as like God version of Daisuke and Dark form Dnangel XD. Apollo is pasted down as an entity and Kida is the next in line. So I kinda know XD)

*Shakes my head in complete understanding*

That damn Moros. Wondered why we haven't seen him in a while.
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 6:54 PM

Jun 2010
Yeah. Well, The new world was amazing, but I knew I had to get out of there...unfortunatly, Moros held the key...and when time was up, he left, leaving me stranded there.
Jun 23, 2010 6:59 PM

Jun 2010
I wondered that world for millenium...lost, unable to return home...until I met...Him...
Jun 23, 2010 7:02 PM

Jun 2010
Drauza...he taught me an important art...one that led me back here...I am forever indebted to him
Jun 23, 2010 7:05 PM

Jun 2010
He taught me the art of planeswalking...the ability to shift worlds...without the use of a machine...
Jun 23, 2010 7:07 PM

Feb 2009
You're like one of those..uh... Shadow-walkers.
It's a myth about these people of shadows that crossed dimensions.
Maybe he's one of them?

*Serious*
I guessed you're back for revenge.
And that means more blood to be spilled. Lives to be killed in vain?
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 7:10 PM

Jun 2010
Not exactly...you see, Moros was an incompitant fool, he did not know how to direct his travel, so he too went spinning accross worlds...
Jun 23, 2010 7:12 PM

Jun 2010
I got back here by luck...I'm not experienced at shifting dimensions.
I had shifted through space before often, but never between the planes.

Basically, I moved on a 2D platform, but I needed to move accross a 3D structure.
Jun 23, 2010 7:18 PM

Feb 2009
In technical terms, You actually moved through 4D.
Time is a dimension.

So....Now that you are finally back, what is your goal?
i really could use your help. The thought of a Returning Hero will bring hope back to the people.
*Starts to get excited*
We can bring it back to the way it was!
And I also know a guy who is interested in that machine of yours, If it's still there. We might be able to make a key for it again.
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 7:18 PM

Jun 2010
Well, I was inexperienced, so I wound up going several places in between...but I made it back here in the end, several millenia older than before...so, I'm sorry if I...

*SUDDENLY THE DOOR SLAMS OPEN, a tall, muscular, young man with jet black hair and eyes of obsidian strode into the room roaring.*
WHERE IS HE?!?!
Jun 23, 2010 7:19 PM

Jun 2010
(and yes, technically 4d but the 2d image is better conceptually.)
Jun 23, 2010 7:23 PM

Jun 2010
*The youn man glances to the corner, seeing Hayato he stomps forward, shoving Kida aside, he grabs Hayato by the collar and drags him outside.*
Jun 23, 2010 7:26 PM

Feb 2009
*is on the floor*
What's Deal now?

*Follows them outside*

I'm sure you have the wrong person. My friend here is just new to town.
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 7:30 PM

Jun 2010
YM: NEW? THIS GUY?!? He REEKS of age...and I know why too...*he draws back his arm, and smashes Hayato accross the face, sending him flying through a building*

Hayato: *calmly stands up* May I ask who you are and why you cause damage to these poor people?

YM: You mean you don't recognize me?!? Come now Hayato...it's not like you to forget a face! *He charges Hayato, dealing a startling number of blows sending Hayato flying again*
Jun 23, 2010 7:34 PM

Feb 2009
Uhh..
*Scratches head*
I shouldn't interfere since it's an unspoken rule to not interfere with fights but.....
It looks like you aren't willing to fight.....

Anyways, Apollo Tells me that he hasn't seen a Godly fight like this since the time before the depression. It's a good omen.
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 7:36 PM

Jun 2010
Hayato: Yeah don't worry Kida, happens all the time...I just LOVE getting beat to death...OW!
YM: *smashes Hayato into the ground and unleashes a barrage of punishing blows creating fissures in the ground, his skin begins to glow red*
Jun 23, 2010 7:39 PM

Feb 2009
Isn't that Sarcasm?
=.=.....
This should stop now.

*Stomps the ground and a white Fire serpent comes from the ground and envelops the YM*
Hmmm....Haven't did that in a while either.
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 7:41 PM

Jun 2010
*The serpent blows apart*
YM: Well, well, well....an Apollo Acolyte...didn't think there were any of you left...This could be fun...
Jun 23, 2010 7:44 PM

Feb 2009
*Eye's turn yellow, skin glows lightly and hair turns slightly transparent white*
And of whom do you serve, Young man.
I prefer to know my enemies as humans and not items., Your name too.

*bows*
The God's World8059!
Jun 23, 2010 7:48 PM

Jun 2010
Well, I'd thought you'd have figured it out by now...but guess not...
I serve Lyssa...goddess of rage.....and now, you shall die Apollonian SCUM!!!!

*his skin is completely red now and he's steaming, he charges you extremely quickly and before you can react smashes a hard right accross your face*
Jun 23, 2010 7:55 PM

Feb 2009
* is punched away and regain stance, nose bleeding*

....Looks like I'm still a bit Rusty...

*Takes out an Bow and arrow*

If i keep my distance, You shouldn't be able to hit me with just your angry jarhead steroids Fists.
The God's World8059!
Jun 24, 2010 3:27 AM

Jun 2010
*YM is instantly in front of you*
Funny thing...you seem to think I'll let that happen!!!
*He smashes you in the gut, knees you in the face, then throws you into a wall which shatters on impact*
Jun 24, 2010 7:57 AM

Feb 2009
* a rift appears in a corner as Kroma steps out*
What the hell is going on...
*takes out Time's Edge*

(just a bystander right now. PM me when it starts again. have to drive up to school)
ShadowDraJun 24, 2010 8:05 AM
Jun 24, 2010 4:48 PM

Feb 2009
*Stands up and wavers a bit*
Well....That wasn't what I planned...
*Aims and shoots an arrow that turns into a phoenix and jumps onto the top of a building*
The God's World8059!
Jun 24, 2010 5:28 PM

Jun 2010
*The young man laughs and grabs the phoenix by the the beak, ignoring his steaming hands, he smashes it into the ground, then proceeds to do something never thought possible...he eats it...well, more like he shoves it down his own throat. After a second, he releases a firery roar, setting several nearby buildings ablaze and charges Kida again, fists ablaze...when...he stops, struggling as his body is quickly overrun by black, unable to move,*

Hayato: That's enough out of you. You can beat me up all you like, no harm done. But you keep persecuting poor innocent (at that word, the Young man's eyes flash with rage) people...so, I'm afraid I must ask you to cool off...preferably somewhere you can't do any harm. so...sorry. *He guides the shadow engulfed young man up towards the shadow of a nearby tower, that shadow in turn morphs into a giant pair of Jaws with a leering eye*
Hayato: Sorry..come back when you're rational.
*drops the youngman into the slavering, waiting jaws, as they shut around him, the young man screams HAYATO!!!!! YOU SHALL PAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!*
Jun 24, 2010 6:01 PM

Feb 2009
(Lol for a sec i though it said that "Hayato, You shall Party XD)

*Watches and whistles*
Well....I think that solved that problem.
What have you been doing all this time to be this strong?!?
The God's World8059!
Jun 24, 2010 6:05 PM

Jun 2010
Hayato: *smiles a bit, wearily* You'd be amazed what one can learn when one wanders various realities for an extended period of time. I've been surviving...not always by choice, but surviving.
Jun 24, 2010 6:14 PM

Feb 2009
Kida:*Smacks Hayato's back hard with a palm full of flames*
Come on Bud, Don't be Such a Downer! I think's It's my job as the Sun and God of Medicine to find a cure for that Damn Mental Disorder you're having.
The God's World8059!
Jun 24, 2010 6:17 PM

Jun 2010
Hayato: *calmly pats his hair out* mental disorder? Comes with age my young friend. You have much to learn.
Jun 24, 2010 6:22 PM

Feb 2009
Meh, I don't want to be anything like you....
*Laughs at the view of the Wreckage*
Look at That! We're gonna need a lot of wood!
We sure made a big mess!
The God's World8059!
Jun 24, 2010 6:26 PM

Jun 2010
Hayato: *chuckles* I suppose so...unless someone *glances meaningfully at Kroma* cares to lend us a hand and rewind these back to before their destruction.

it's good to see I'm not the only one who hasn't changed Kroma. I should have known the guardian of time would never age.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A Welcome to all from the Lord of Shadows

The1whois - Jan 18, 2013

0 by The1whois »»
Jan 18, 2013 10:33 PM

Sticky: » Required: Choose Your God/Goddess Guardian ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nguyenkid - Apr 8, 2009

233 by The1whois »»
Jan 18, 2013 10:22 PM

» 4 word game ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nguyenkid - Apr 19, 2010

239 by Tamoball »»
Nov 8, 2010 9:45 AM

Sticky: » Required: Your Character's Info ( 1 2 3 )

nguyenkid - Mar 29, 2009

104 by dark_seducer »»
Oct 16, 2010 2:17 PM

» Place: Goddess' Garden ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nguyenkid - Apr 10, 2009

554 by -amaya- »»
Jul 13, 2010 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.