Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2010 11:09 PM
Mar 2010
Well, I just finished watching the episode 5, and I like it, but...Well, so far the enemies in the alien form seems to have personalities similar to the enemies on New Vestroia season. I liked the girl with punk style of this episode. Hum...the begining of the season, and I mean the first five episodes, was okay. But it is strange that I don't feel emotionally envolved with the dramatic parts, like the first 2 seasons or neither this season showed up a dramatic part yet.

Well, I think I'm the only one who gets emotionally envolved with the series.

Hum...Dan still is one of my favorite characters of the tv show, and like always he rocks. What about Ren? Well, he looks tricky like he knows everything about the events. Well, I guess that's it.
BarashinJun 20, 2010 11:12 PM
Feb 6, 2020 3:54 AM
Feb 2020
its fine i think , hope so
May 8, 2021 6:46 AM
Apr 2021
Barashin said:
Well, I just finished watching the episode 5, and I like it, but...Well, so far the enemies in the alien form seems to have personalities similar to the enemies on New Vestroia season. I liked the girl with punk style of this episode. Hum...the begining of the season, and I mean the first five episodes, was okay. But it is strange that I don't feel emotionally envolved with the dramatic parts, like the first 2 seasons or neither this season showed up a dramatic part yet.

Well, I think I'm the only one who gets emotionally envolved with the series.

Hum...Dan still is one of my favorite characters of the tv show, and like always he rocks. What about Ren? Well, he looks tricky like he knows everything about the events. Well, I guess that's it.

Pretty much here too is the same review analysis in simpler way the mix of the blue haired girl and the other dimension meglonians(villians) plot did a bit well into adding new feels and suspense

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Gundalian Invaders Episode 1 Discussion

Ofek - Jan 28, 2021

2 by Xtreme-san »»
May 8, 2021 6:50 AM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Gundalian Invaders Episode 12 Discussion

Ofek - Mar 4, 2021

0 by Ofek »»
Mar 4, 2021 1:58 PM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Gundalian Invaders Episode 8 Discussion

Ofek - Jan 28, 2021

0 by Ofek »»
Jan 28, 2021 3:03 PM

» Episode 1: A New Beginning

DarkMirage95 - Jun 25, 2020

2 by DarkMirage95 »»
Dec 10, 2020 1:08 AM

» How was the begining for you?

Barashin - May 29, 2010

5 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Feb 11, 2018 5:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.