Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 24, 8:10 PM

Feb 2022
Here is a link to the light novel. The only problem with this is that it's in Japanese lol
https://archive.org/download/yokohama-kaidashi-kikou-collection
Jan 24, 9:48 PM

Jun 2016
As far as I know it hasn't been translated. If we're lucky Seven Seas will pick it up after they finish publishing the main series.
Jan 24, 9:57 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to MrYujufudan
As far as I know it hasn't been translated. If we're lucky Seven Seas will pick it up after they finish publishing the main series.
@MrYujufudan Yes, it has not been translated. I also hope that Seven Seas takes action on the matter, I hope so.
Jan 24, 10:08 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to Sxlemm_
@MrYujufudan Yes, it has not been translated. I also hope that Seven Seas takes action on the matter, I hope so.
@Sxlemm_ We can only hope. I remember there being some hype around the main series coming out, but who knows how well it has sold.
Jan 24, 10:14 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to MrYujufudan
@Sxlemm_ We can only hope. I remember there being some hype around the main series coming out, but who knows how well it has sold.
@MrYujufudan Hope is the only thing we can have. Due to the number of pages it has, I doubt that anyone on the internet will be encouraged to translate this :,)
Jan 24, 10:21 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to Sxlemm_
@MrYujufudan Hope is the only thing we can have. Due to the number of pages it has, I doubt that anyone on the internet will be encouraged to translate this :,)
@Sxlemm_ You never know we may get a fan translation. I waited 10 years for .hack//cell and by the time it got translated I had forgotten about it. That was a spin off that still got translated. I would imagine there's more demand for a sequel like this.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.