Forum Settings
Forums

Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

New
Jan 20, 5:34 AM
Mar 2018

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 21, 11:09 AM
Apr 2013
O lol this isnt even well painted... Paint for a few more years, get a solid education since you clearly wasn't taught the correct oil techniques.
This is something at entry level at most but you chose a medium that's old and insanely refined so don't expect praise for this...
Jan 26, 3:23 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to Asmitha90
O lol this isnt even well painted... Paint for a few more years, get a solid education since you clearly wasn't taught the correct oil techniques.
This is something at entry level at most but you chose a medium that's old and insanely refined so don't expect praise for this...
@Asmitha90 Of course because I love to paint I will paint for more years even without you telling me to do. Unfortunately I'm living on s small island called Bengkalis, in Indonesia and no art school around here, the closest art school from here is in the neighbouring country, Singapore, so I'm sorry for my lack education. Last but not least, it is not your praise that I hope for. What I hope are just more viewers count for my new channel from fellow anime lover. In fact, I would be very grateful to you if you are willing to comment the same on my channel as well as here.
Jan 27, 5:06 PM
Apr 2013
Reply to mufarari
@Asmitha90 Of course because I love to paint I will paint for more years even without you telling me to do. Unfortunately I'm living on s small island called Bengkalis, in Indonesia and no art school around here, the closest art school from here is in the neighbouring country, Singapore, so I'm sorry for my lack education. Last but not least, it is not your praise that I hope for. What I hope are just more viewers count for my new channel from fellow anime lover. In fact, I would be very grateful to you if you are willing to comment the same on my channel as well as here.
@mufarari Now this changes thing a lot... You schodu add explanation of you're circumstances and why you need patronage to you're yt videos, coz it looks like just another unskilled kid wanting to get some fast cash and not someone who's struggling to get better but has difficult circumstances.
I wouldn't count on selling anime/manga copies made with traditional art techniques since "weebs" heave no fucking clue about traditional art or its value... I would advise going traditional portraits or landscapes but don't expect to much... If you really want to dive deeper into art i suggest getting you're self some other profitable craft that you will do for living and do art as an hobby without any constrains.
Jan 27, 5:42 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to Asmitha90
@mufarari Now this changes thing a lot... You schodu add explanation of you're circumstances and why you need patronage to you're yt videos, coz it looks like just another unskilled kid wanting to get some fast cash and not someone who's struggling to get better but has difficult circumstances.
I wouldn't count on selling anime/manga copies made with traditional art techniques since "weebs" heave no fucking clue about traditional art or its value... I would advise going traditional portraits or landscapes but don't expect to much... If you really want to dive deeper into art i suggest getting you're self some other profitable craft that you will do for living and do art as an hobby without any constrains.
@Asmitha90 Why you are so easy to switch gear? Is it because our flags are the opposite of each other? (I believe you know about that though), and believe me, it's not just our flags that are the opposite. I guess that's almost everything.

Therefore, why should I add explanation about my circumstances here, nobody cares. Your comments are harsh (It looked like a typical side character's words), but I can't hate you. You know why? Because you come from a country I wish I was, just that. Artists are so valuable there. Even if I wanted to reply to your words with hostility, "Then show me yours!" kinda like that, then you would probably just be much more talented than me.

Then why am I trying so hard to increase my viewers? Yes, of course anyone wants lots of viewers, that's the first thing.
But the second is this: https://gogetfunding.com/mufarari/ I will slowly lead my viewers there by persuading them.
mufarariJan 27, 5:50 PM
Jan 27, 6:39 PM
Apr 2013
Reply to mufarari
@Asmitha90 Why you are so easy to switch gear? Is it because our flags are the opposite of each other? (I believe you know about that though), and believe me, it's not just our flags that are the opposite. I guess that's almost everything.

Therefore, why should I add explanation about my circumstances here, nobody cares. Your comments are harsh (It looked like a typical side character's words), but I can't hate you. You know why? Because you come from a country I wish I was, just that. Artists are so valuable there. Even if I wanted to reply to your words with hostility, "Then show me yours!" kinda like that, then you would probably just be much more talented than me.

Then why am I trying so hard to increase my viewers? Yes, of course anyone wants lots of viewers, that's the first thing.
But the second is this: https://gogetfunding.com/mufarari/ I will slowly lead my viewers there by persuading them.
@mufarari Bro i think you are imaginating things here. I don't give a fuck from you come but i can sympathize with someone i harsh living condition that want to reach greater heights(and many people will do so).
There's no such thing as talent there are predispositions but in the end they don't mater if you are redy to push hard and make sacrifices for you're goals.
In Poland artis aren't treated beter then factory workers so i don't know where did you take you're info that anyone cares about them here(i do not count illustrators ,architects and industrial designer here)...
Feb 14, 1:52 PM
Oct 2012
I like them, but when you show them at the end of the videos, the colors are washed out. Maybe you should also add photos that will shows your paintings as closely as possible to reality. For example I see a huge difference between 3:11 and 3:21 on Tenki no Ko painting.
Feb 15, 1:56 PM

Nov 2017
wanna see the paint dry?
Stay gold!
魔法よ魔法よ生まれておいで!
Sasuga Kasuga! Osaka fan club on MAL. Join us if you like Osaka-san!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Jakie miasto? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Soulkai - Feb 17, 2009

1200 by MihikoAnim »»
Today, 7:53 AM

» Konwenty

Klaudyna - Apr 16

4 by Zettaiken »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

» Generowanie postaci anime w AI

Lukass17911xd - Mar 9

1 by EdgyEcchiSenpai »»
Mar 9, 12:57 PM

» Co się dzieje, co oglądacie?

owned - Aug 12, 2023

23 by Kithann_ »»
Jan 18, 3:26 PM

» Igrzyska czas powtórzyć: Wasz wybór na serię roku 2023

Asmitha90 - Dec 25, 2023

7 by jurekjurek »»
Jan 10, 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.