Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2023 5:35 PM

Dec 2017
I just noticed neither the other giveaway winners nor I have ever made a post about the giveaway related to this premiere. I was one of three survey winners who received an autographed copy of the script. The survey went from January 28 to February 12 - 2021. Three scripts were available, and they included autographs from the five seiyuu participating in the film—Haruka Tomatsu, Rie Kugimiya, Mami Yamashita, Toru Furuya, and Masaharu Satou. 12 days after the survey period ended(February 24), I got an email telling me that "You’ve won the prize in our campaign". I was really surprised that I had won it and thought at first someone was trying to scam me xD. I got it a week or two later in the mail - opened it and looked at the autographs for a while then packaged it back as it came and put it in my small closet shelf thing for it to be safe. Then 2 years later (almost 3) remembered about it and went in and looked at its page on here. So here are some pictures of the premiere giveaway prize aka. autographed copy of the script and the email text I received when I won. (Yes the script went right back into the closet after the pictures were taken).

You can also read a little about the giveaway here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1890877
Fish4SeagullsNov 25, 2023 5:50 PM
Nov 25, 2023 6:50 PM

Aug 2007
Thanks for sharing, I had completely forgotten both about this anime and the giveaway.
Nov 26, 2023 3:22 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to cloudtheclow
Thanks for sharing, I had completely forgotten both about this anime and the giveaway.
No problem 😎👍
And most people have probably somewhat forgotten about this by now tbh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Santa Company: Manatsu no Merry Christmas Episode 1 Discussion

asapabri - Jan 28, 2021

26 by NextUniverse »»
Jan 29, 2021 4:21 AM

» Congrats to MAL for hosting it

KayY_Y - Jan 26, 2021

2 by Animekid3 »»
Jan 28, 2021 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.