Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 4, 2023 5:07 PM
Aug 2020
I've seen one piece and naruto and so I wanna watch Bleach as well so can bleach fans let me know if the anime & Manga are completed ? I know the blood war arc just came out so is that all or when will it be continued ?
Nov 4, 2023 5:16 PM
Dec 2021
The manga is completed and the anime will be completed after the TYBW arc.
Nov 4, 2023 5:42 PM
Dec 2021
the manga is already completed and the next season for the thousand year blood war is coming out next year
Nov 4, 2023 6:07 PM
Jan 2023
as the above comments, and there are chances that they might release a new arc in manga after TYBW arc
Nov 4, 2023 9:02 PM
Mar 2022
Sasunaru__ said:
I've seen one piece and naruto and so I wanna watch Bleach as well so can bleach fans let me know if the anime & Manga are completed ? I know the blood war arc just came out so is that all or when will it be continued ?

Manga is completed , You can read manga till the beginning of Blood War Arc ...and after that watch TYBW anime cause its GOATED...

there are 4 cours of TYBW arc anime , 2 have been released , 1 will release next year and 1 last will end bleach .

Manga rushed through ending so prefer to read manga only till TYBW and then watch anime cause TYBW anime version is sooooo goooooood.......
Nov 4, 2023 9:08 PM
Aug 2021
The manga is complete and the superior way to enjoy the series
Nov 5, 2023 12:51 AM

Apr 2022
Sasunaru__ said:

the manga is completed
and the anime is into the final arc already
but I'd say you should read the manga
the pacing and direction of the og bleach anime is completely garbage
you'll probably get bored before even completing the first half of the show and it just doesn't get better at all until TYBW
Nov 5, 2023 6:31 PM
Mar 2019
manga is finished with a rush ending arc
the anime is going finish the manga last arc and fix it. the anime has good filler is well paced but watched it if you like this type of anime cause no matter how popular an anime is most people are just not into it.
Nov 7, 2023 11:22 AM

Aug 2020
Everything in the classic part of the manga completed. The new arc is still in the very beginning, and there are two TYBW seasons left.

Nov 8, 2023 4:58 PM
Oct 2023
Sasunaru__ said:

i would say read bleach manga till tybw arc then change to anime in tybw cause there are many changes..or you can just watch yhe anime but skip filler
Nov 8, 2023 6:17 PM
Apr 2023
Sasunaru__ said:

You might as well start watching the anime because the arc will come back and itll be a nice continuation when you finally get to the end. In my opinion, watch the filler arcs too, theyre fun !

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AnGeLZzZ - Mar 5, 2008

70 by Anik_Singha »»
Today, 4:36 AM

» 1 Episode of Bleach A Day - 2024 Challenge

Pockeyy - Jan 1

42 by DaveHerder »»
Today, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 366 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rayyy - Mar 27, 2012

513 by AQuattro »»
Yesterday, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

lsumi - Aug 10, 2008

135 by FluxiZ »»
Sep 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 10, 2008

67 by senzh »»
Sep 11, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.