Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2010 11:06 PM

Jun 2009
hey, has anyone read the volume 5 of Culdcept?
I have in my possession Vol. 1-4.. And it said at the last part that Volume 4 is the last one... which is puzzling coz the final volume is 5..

Then, I researched if there is actually volume 5.. And there is!! O.o But it's out of print.. And it's too expensive to buy it online because of the shipping fee and such..

So, if anyone can answer my plea, anyone can suggest where I can read it? Thanks! ^o^ It would be of great help!
Oct 20, 2010 7:32 AM

Nov 2009
Haicel said:
I have in my possession Vol. 1-4.. And it said at the last part that Volume 4 is the last one... which is puzzling coz the final volume is 5..

Then, I researched if there is actually volume 5.. And there is!! O.o But it's out of print.. And it's too expensive to buy it online because of the shipping fee and such..

So, if anyone can answer my plea, anyone can suggest where I can read it? Thanks! ^o^ It would be of great help!
Hi, I'm italian and I currently have Culdcept volume 5, it was normally released in my country by Edizioni Star Comics, but I shall inform you that it is NOT the last volume, volume 6 has been released in Japan on 21/09/2007, as the Japanese Official Site says ^^
Oct 20, 2010 7:40 AM

Jun 2009
JTaylor said:
Haicel said:

Hi, I'm italian and I currently have Culdcept volume 5, it was normally released in my country by Edizioni Star Comics, but I shall inform you that it is NOT the last volume, volume 6 has been released in Japan on 21/09/2007, as the Japanese Official Site says ^^

Thank you so much for replying! ^o^ but the problem is, how can I read it? O.o Oh, I'll add you up so that we can talk about it...
Dec 7, 2012 6:13 PM

Sep 2012
Haicel said:
JTaylor said:
Haicel said:

Thank you so much for replying! ^o^ but the problem is, how can I read it? O.o Oh, I'll add you up so that we can talk about it...

Hmmm, this may be a little old, but I'll reply anyway... As far as I know, the manga consist of 6 volumes(all them were released in the country I live, Spain).... but it can also be read in this kinda official site of all the saga : culdceptcentral.com
Buuuuttttt....... I still don't understand if the series was cut off, or that was the real ending, or what the hell just happenned with all this stuff... though I still can't find any info about it on the net - they always say: "series completed in 6 volumes".... So... if anyone has read it, please answer T^T: Is this the real end? Is this the real life?(just joking :P) Because I can't imagine a series to end that way, so easily, just when it's on its climax....
Apr 18, 2013 10:44 PM

Nov 2007
I heard that vol.7 is possible if the mangaka gets well.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 28, 2014 1:42 AM
May 2009
Worth pointing out that while volume 5 and 6 can be found at the link stam4o provided, they aren't translated. :/

Then again, beggars can't be choosers.
Oct 8, 2016 10:09 PM
Jul 2018
believe it or not, i actually have a copy of volume 5! i found it on amazon! :)
though i don't even think i would be able to find any place that would have volume 6, which really sucks because the story was picking up when volume 5 ended. though maybe one day i may come across a copy, ill just have to look high and low until then.

More topics from this board

» Where can i read Culdcept?

nidoqueen106 - Apr 25, 2018

5 by JellySoup »»
Oct 1, 2022 3:09 PM

» Why Isn't This Popular?!

removed-user - Aug 9, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
Aug 27, 2016 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.