Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2023 1:18 PM
Nov 2021
As much as some of us may love bleach or some might even hate bleach what’s some flaws in bleach that you can spot out
Sep 24, 2023 4:11 PM
Jul 2021
, vizards were wasted, too many named characters
Sep 24, 2023 4:13 PM
Jan 2023
Power scaling. It can become pretty difficult to keep track. Example would be Soul Society arc. Yamamoto’s lieutenant was strong enough to give him a scar but he gets one shotted by shikai Ichigo.
Sep 24, 2023 4:36 PM
Mar 2023
Mostly the Bount arc
Sep 24, 2023 5:26 PM
Oct 2021
I don't fully remembered how many episodes had the filler of the zapakuto rebellion, but I thought it was really interesting to see a bit more of the sword soul.

And (apart from ichigo) I want to see a vizard-bankai hahaha.
Sep 24, 2023 6:20 PM
Sep 2021
demonskkull said:
I don't fully remembered how many episodes had the filler of the zapakuto rebellion, but I thought it was really interesting to see a bit more of the sword soul.

Kensei and Shinji both have their bankai moments in the show, you must've missed it. Unless you mean whilst fully hollowed?
Sep 24, 2023 7:13 PM
Oct 2021
Fenyy said:
demonskkull said:

Kensei and Shinji both have their bankai moments in the show, you must've missed it. Unless you mean whilst fully hollowed?

Yes exactly, hollowfied bankai.

For kensei would be amazing, maybe he would be a match for saitama and his one punch 🤣
But thinking about shinji, I don't think the enemy gets extra confused with the mask (well in reality yes they would be like wtf with this dude changed my senses and his face? hahaha)
Sep 24, 2023 7:31 PM
Sep 2021
lol Kensei would be OP you're right. Shame he is always portrayed as kinda weak. maybe weak is the wrong word.. unlucky I would say, none of his fights we see ever go that well for him ;(.

Shinji, yeah I don't really know. other than increasing his attacking power but it should do that anyway.... maybe his bankai range increases? but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be great either because everyone, including friendlies are affected by it.
Sep 24, 2023 8:22 PM
Apr 2021
the incredibly annoying characters (example: sayelaporro, the stern ritter)
Sep 24, 2023 10:22 PM
Mar 2023
Filler, lack of character development (especially in the side cast), kubo forgetting hollow mask wore a thing in tybw, the white invasion arc, tybw core 2, the fact that the art style from the manga is kinda gone (with I don’t think anyone cares about including me but it’s worth mentioning)
Sep 24, 2023 10:59 PM
Jul 2022
orihimes character, some animation, pacing, censoring (not really the shows fault tho)
Sep 25, 2023 1:26 AM
Mar 2022
Terrible filler timing.
As somebody who normally watches all filler in anime without skipping, I skipping the majority of bleach filler, and went back for it later. If an anime is going to have a bunch of filler, I would at least like it to not interrupt the flow of the story. The only filler arcs that have good timing are the bount arc (even though it was boring), and the mod soul arc near the end of the show (which I actually liked).
As much as people hate on Naruto for being filleruto, the only filler that was terribly timed was
a two episode special.
EP1C_G4YM3RSep 25, 2023 5:59 AM
Sep 25, 2023 1:53 AM
Mar 2023
bleach story is mid,story goes in a same pattern throughout the whole show.One eps arracnar win and other eps ichigo then arrrcanar got power up then ichigo these goes on in every battle until soul reaper wins,same things happen again again throughout these mid show and some clowns call such mid show peak 🤣🤣🤣
Sep 25, 2023 1:55 AM
Mar 2023
whole bleach is mid 🤣🤣,only bleach character are top tier other than character whole bleach is mid as hell 🤧🤧
Sep 25, 2023 2:11 AM

Sep 2022
EP1C_G4YM3R said:
Terrible filler timing.
As somebody who normally watches all filler in anime without skipping, I skipping the majority of bleach filler, and went back for it later. If an anime is going to have a bunch of filler, I would at least like it to not interrupt the flow of the story. The only filler arcs that have good timing are the blunt arc (even though it was boring), and the mod soul arc near the end of the show (which I actually liked).
As much as people hate on Naruto for being filleruto, the only filler that was terribly timed was
a two episode special.

That is ture, fillers are staring randomly b/w any main cour story. Worst thing had happened. It's even worse than story getting slow paced in middle of arcs (One Piece).
Sep 25, 2023 2:25 AM

May 2021
I'd say filler, but manga canon is perfect with no flaws.
Sep 25, 2023 2:25 AM

Aug 2021
The Vizards and Kido are heavily underutilized.
Sep 25, 2023 5:34 AM

Sep 2018
The Arrancar arc was absolutely terrible on top of being absurdly long (undeservedly). It started as a bad reskin of the Soul Society arc and then got even worse because the boring fights, boring villains and how much they dragged it out: characters talking would have a 2 or 3 second pause between each part of the sentence, fight sequences (and their dialogue) were repeated multiple times per episode across multiple episodes, it was unbearable. 2 or 3/10 arc that lasts an eternity.
DeaneSep 25, 2023 7:12 AM
Sep 25, 2023 5:57 AM
Mar 2022
ANIk_003 said:
EP1C_G4YM3R said:
Terrible filler timing.
As somebody who normally watches all filler in anime without skipping, I skipping the majority of bleach filler, and went back for it later. If an anime is going to have a bunch of filler, I would at least like it to not interrupt the flow of the story. The only filler arcs that have good timing are the bount arc (even though it was boring), and the mod soul arc near the end of the show (which I actually liked).
a two episode special.

That is ture, fillers are staring randomly b/w any main cour story. Worst thing had happened. It's even worse than story getting slow paced in middle of arcs (One Piece).

What does b/w mean? (Apologies for my ignorance)
Sep 25, 2023 6:10 AM

Sep 2022
EP1C_G4YM3R said:
ANIk_003 said:

What does b/w mean? (Apologies for my ignorance)

Between!!! No big deal
Sep 25, 2023 8:03 AM
Sep 2023
many flaws
plot became repetitive and inconsistent as the story went
except yoruichi rukia and latter orihime rest female cast were only for fa service or underdeveloped ( like soi fon)
tybw latter 30% was rushed was too much confusing a
this cour 2 of tybw - animation great but fights pretty avg story - nil
repetitive - one sterneiter one captain one bankai and over 😂
many more but still a good anime
Sep 25, 2023 8:54 AM
Jul 2021
Aizen not getting enough screen time
Sep 25, 2023 11:08 AM

Mar 2018
If we're being honest Kubo clearly doesn't care that much about anything besides the fights and the visual character design. Bleach is basically just a fight simulator in a similar way Demon Slayer is.
Sometimes you just want to hear anime girls squeak and squeal
Sep 25, 2023 11:45 AM
Nov 2020
for me it was pacing at some points were weird and also some characters did not get enough screen time
Sep 25, 2023 2:52 PM

Aug 2019
Too many characters having wasted potential for starters. This applies to many of the shinigami, especially ones like Isane, Iba and Sasakibe. Sure they get some development in the final arc, but it's still not enough considering how long they were in the franchise. Also half of the Visoreds basically don't do anything notable throughout the series. Also plenty of shinigami never even used their shikai and several who had bankai never used them either by the end of the series.

Also fights in general get worse over time. The good guys either get one-shotted by an overpowered villain, or they win with a highly convoluted ability that is conveniently the perfect counter against their opponent's abilities. It happens way too often in Bleach and goes beyond typical anime fight tropes.

But what bugs me the most is the world building in the series. Frankly there's very little and it makes Bleach's universe feel sparse and underdeveloped compared to One Piece or hell even Naruto, and just look at the state of that.
Early_MorningSep 25, 2023 7:17 PM
Sep 25, 2023 6:52 PM
Jan 2023
power scaling just shouldnt happen in bleach far to many inconsistencies
Sep 26, 2023 12:33 AM
Aug 2020
That it attracts a lot of idiots who hate on it but they are hypocrites who struggle with reading compehension lmao
Sep 26, 2023 5:34 AM

Aug 2020
The predictableness of the fight outcomes; many characters weren't even used, therefore making them pointless; story dragged out some parts too much.

However, Bleach flaws aren't even as obvious as LotGH ones for example (which are thousands). But since it is an elitist classic, people overlook/ignore.

Sep 26, 2023 8:58 AM
Feb 2023
Shinpei_1069 said:
whole bleach is mid 🤣🤣,only bleach character are top tier other than character whole bleach is mid as hell 🤧🤧

One of your favourite shows is Naruto that says it all
Sep 26, 2023 9:01 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to NiklasM05
Shinpei_1069 said:

One of your favourite shows is Naruto that says it all
@NiklasM05

And your pfp is Naruto so what's your point
Sep 26, 2023 9:02 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to KitsuFrost
The predictableness of the fight outcomes; many characters weren't even used, therefore making them pointless; story dragged out some parts too much.

However, Bleach flaws aren't even as obvious as LotGH ones for example (which are thousands). But since it is an elitist classic, people overlook/ignore.
@KitsuFrost

Wow you really have a hate boner for LOGh to mention it here lol
Sep 28, 2023 8:45 AM
Sep 2021
the only flaws I can think about are the obvious ones like all the arcs are the same: girl gets captured, Ichigo trains for a month, they go to rescue girl
Sep 29, 2023 4:22 PM
Apr 2023
arancar arc is far too long, it's longer that arcs that are far more important, and a short full bring type arc should have been place between soul society and arancar arc. would've helped to pace out the manga/anime and build upon scaling.
Oct 23, 2023 7:47 PM

May 2022
Aizen fight seemed anti-climatic for how long the arancar arc is. I was expecting a bit more, since ichicgo usually gets his ass beat every fight till he figures it out. Kind of felt like a mob 100 fight when he beats up a random nobody to be honest.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

211 by ProGoddess »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

lsumi - Aug 10, 2008

132 by ProGoddess »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jul 2, 2008

56 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
Apr 26, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Apr 24, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.