Use a firm grip since if it is to light it will cause things to end to soon
May 25, 2010 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
*blushes*

R-Right.

*my hand becomes firmer as I begin to pump it back and forth*
May 25, 2010 3:48 PM

May 2010
*My body remain firm and my cock hardens and grows firmere in your grip as you are pumping it* alright my pet lets rinse it and then you can see if it is clean enough with your pretty mouth. *lowering myself into the water again.*
May 25, 2010 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
*blushes at hearing your comment*
May 25, 2010 4:13 PM

May 2010
*Smiles as I allow you to rinse the soap off of my member then I rise and sit on the edge of the tub* Alright my pet time to see if my cock is to your tastes.
May 25, 2010 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
*leans in and slowly takes your cock into my mouth*
May 25, 2010 4:20 PM

May 2010
*watches as you do so enjoying the feel of your warm breath and mouth on my hard thick cock (8.5 inches long and almost 4 inches around)* do not choke my sweet.
May 25, 2010 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
*begins sucking lightly*
May 25, 2010 4:29 PM

May 2010
*Leans back on my hands and enjoys what you are doing while watching you relaxing my control so my cock responds to you better as you are sucking on me*
May 25, 2010 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
*begins to pump my head back and forth*
May 25, 2010 4:36 PM

May 2010
*runs one hand through your hair as you are sucking on my cock which is thrumming with my heartbeat in your mouth it twitching every now and then as you hit the sensitive spot under the head* ummm that is so good my pet.
May 25, 2010 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
*sucks harder, moving my head faster*

(brb in 30)
May 25, 2010 4:49 PM

May 2010
*Moans as you do*
(Alright sweety)
May 27, 2010 6:57 PM

May 2010
*knocks at the door, shivering a little from the rain that has soaked my entire body. What a perfect start, I thought sarcastically*
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
May 27, 2010 7:05 PM

May 2010
(A woman in a very revealing butler uniform answers the door) Yes are you Dissea?
May 27, 2010 7:10 PM

May 2010
*nods* Yes, I am. *smiles gently* Nice to meet you.
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
May 27, 2010 7:13 PM

May 2010
I am a hired hand my name is Maisey now come in out of the rain, if Lord Voden saw you out in that with hardly a thing on he would have someones hide after warming you up his way. Now lets get you to a bath so we can get you ready for him *leads you down the hall* You have any questions?

(BRB going to eat.)
May 27, 2010 7:29 PM

May 2010
No, I don't think I have any questions. *I look around the corridor, taking in the surroundings and follow Maisey into the bathroom*
May 27, 2010 7:34 PM

May 2010
(Bathroom is the size of most peoples houses)
(Maisey) You will remove you clothing and bath in the tub there the hair removal tools are there to the side for you to remove all hair from below your scalp. After you are done you are to put on this *Holds up a light almost see through sundress type thing and a collar* you are only to wear underwear during your monthly times. You are to be as smooth as you can be from the scalp down and are to obey lord Voden without hesitation. Any questions or do you need any help with your hair removal?
May 27, 2010 7:42 PM

May 2010
(lol this is true! My bad! ... Sorry I got called (at 4 in the morning...) hence the long delay)

*takes to sundress out of the maid's hands to observe it thoughtfully and then puts it to one side, considering what she had said*

I have no questions and perhaps you should help me. Being my first time and all. I should make a good impression. *I smile at the maid, trying my best to keep a confident front*
May 27, 2010 7:54 PM

May 2010
(Maisey nods and claps as a girl in a sundress and collar comes in and looks you over)

I am Zaynab a love slave and I will assist you in getting ready to please our master Diassia. Now remove those clothes and put them over there they will not be returned unless you displease the master and are sent away. if you have something of personal value place it on this table here and he will decide on it.*Removes her sundress and you see she is as bare of hair below her scalp as a newborn.*
May 27, 2010 8:01 PM

May 2010
*Thinking that is probably best to listen to this individual, I removed the dress and place it carefully on the side, followed by a simple bracelet that she placed on the table*
May 27, 2010 8:21 PM

May 2010
(Maisey) *Looks at the braclet* Why is this of personal value to you so I may inform the lord.

(Zaynab) *Guides you into the tub and has you stand as she uses pitures to wet you then she uses a powder to soap you thouroly even your pussy*
May 27, 2010 8:26 PM

May 2010
It was my mother's bracelet. *bits her lip as Zaynab brusses across her pussy* It is all I have of hers.
May 27, 2010 8:29 PM

May 2010
Ahh I will let him know then. *leaves with it and your clothes*

(Zaynab) *Looks up at you and brushes over your pussy again gentler this time* Like that Diassia? Oh and you may call me Zaya if you wish.
May 27, 2010 8:31 PM

May 2010
*shivers* Are you permitted to do that? *saying it a bit more coldly then I meant to hide a blush*
May 27, 2010 8:42 PM

May 2010
(Zaynab) I can if you want me too since the master likes all of his pets to be happy. *removing her hand and soaping the rest of you she rises and pours water over you to rinse it all off doing it several times and useing her hand to guide it to your pussy* now to remove your hair. stand with your legs about two feet apart so we can do this. *Openioing a pleasant smelling dar as she says this*
May 27, 2010 8:45 PM

May 2010
*I spread my legs apart slowly, exactly the two feet she described, still blushing furiously* I... Urmm... I ... *I swallow my words and chew quietly on my bottom lip*
May 27, 2010 9:00 PM

May 2010
Hold your hair up on your head with both hands and leave them there. *Starts smearing a pink paste like substance over you from the neck down caressing your tits as she is working her way down making the nipples stand up then working on the legs down the outsides first the up the insides her hands meeting at your ass and pussy she takes her time caressing and teasing your clit and pussy* You seem to enjoy being touched the master will like that.
May 27, 2010 9:07 PM

May 2010
*At first I flinch from the touch from a woman but soon the feeling of pleasure overrides the small logic that was left as I let out a tiny moan, still holding my hair up with both hands*
May 27, 2010 9:10 PM

May 2010
*Smiles and continues til a small orgasm overtakes you* There is just a sample of what I can do with just my hand Dia. *Standing up and using a smoth board starts skinning the paste off and the hair as well leaving your skin soft and very sensitive to the touch as she carefully does your pussy one lip at a time inserting a finger into you to hold you still yet she wiggles it in you to make you hotter*
May 27, 2010 9:14 PM

May 2010
*I wetten around her finger, breathing heavily from even the tiniest orgasm and the teasing afterwards. I watch as you continues to remove the paste and I try to wet my throat before I speak* You are very good at what you do. I don't think I've ever been so smooth.
May 27, 2010 9:21 PM

May 2010
It is something I was taught during my training to be a love slave. Master voden is elven and wants his pets as smooth as he is. *finishing then soppering the tub to let it feel she pulls you down by the finger in your pussy and continues to finger you in her lap* he also enjoy watching his slaves please each other at times too.

(Male voice) Yes I do and you displayed her nicely for me Zaynab you may continue as you are my pets (A male 6'3" elf comes out of the shadows dropping a robe of silk as he does and lowers himself into the bath beside the two of you.* Oh and which arm do you wear this on? *holding up the braclet.*
May 27, 2010 9:26 PM

May 2010
*I feel faint from a mixture of shock and pleasure. How had I not noticed that he was there? I try desperately to bring back my voice and eventually managed to find it and force it out through hard breaths* On my right arm, Master *I gasped the words as I tried to keep my eyes open through waves of pleasure*
May 27, 2010 9:32 PM

May 2010
(V) *Taking you right arm in my hands I attach the braclet where it belongs and kiss your wrist* It is of thy mother and is precious to you as you are precious to me. I will not part you from it *reaching up and runing his hands through your hair combing it out so it doesn't tangle*

(Z) *still fingering you while you are recieving the gift she leans forward and takes your nipple into her mouth slightly nipping it then suckling on it with relish tongueing it as she fingers you harder and faster*
May 27, 2010 9:38 PM

May 2010
Thank you, M... Master *I breathe a quick reply, my whole body tingling at the feel of my nipples being pleasured and I can feel the orgasm building even further. I moan as I cum hard against her fingers, with a moments thought that I would no longer be clean. I look up at the Master sitting beside me and attempt an exhausted smile* It is nice to meet you *I whisper, trying to get hold of my voice again*
May 27, 2010 9:42 PM

May 2010
(V) And it is my pleasure to meet you Dia. *pulling you to me I kiss you gently and pull you into my lap away from Zaynab* Thank you Zaynab you may stay and help further my pet.

(Z) Thank you master *Reaching over and caressing the both of us*

(V) we have pleanty of water to clean with here so we will enjoy this bath in love making *caressing your back down to your ass* Tell me Dia are you a virgin?
May 27, 2010 9:45 PM

May 2010
No, I am not. *I shiver as your fingers run down my spine*

(I have to go soon)
May 27, 2010 9:55 PM

May 2010
(V) that is fine my pet then sit astride me and let my cock into you pussy then Dia *helping you up* Help her Zaya.

(Z) Yes master *Stands and turns off the water and helps you to stand and gain your balance* He likes you already Dia.

(Alright I will see you tomorrow then)
May 28, 2010 3:49 AM

May 2010
*I hover over you for a moment, looking deep into my Master's eyes. Zaya hands when balancing me at my waist. I placed my hands on the Master's shoulders and slid him inside me neatly with a small satisfied moan*
May 28, 2010 1:09 PM

May 2010
*Groans a bit from being enveloped in your tight pussy then kisses you gently as Zaynab reach between us and starts manipulating your clit*

(V) very well done Dia I will enjoy you much. *kneading a tit*
May 28, 2010 1:24 PM

May 2010
*I lean forward and kissing you gently, moving my hips slowly up and down, my hips meeting yours as you go as deep as possible. I shiver at the pleasure of Master inside me and the woman pleasuring my clit*
May 28, 2010 1:37 PM

May 2010
(Z) *Retreving something frm the side of the tub with her free hand* Do you enjoy anal sex Dia or do you know?

(V) *kisses back Grabbing your hair and exploring your mouth greedily then bending your head back I nibble and kiss your neck and shoulders*
May 28, 2010 1:39 PM

May 2010
I'm not sure... Its not something I've had a lot of experience in *moans softly as Master kisses my neck*
May 28, 2010 1:46 PM

May 2010
(Z) I myself do not find alot of pleasure in it except if masters cock is in my pussy then a small dildo just tighten me up to where masters cock is so much bigger to me. would you like to try it? *showing you a small silver dildo*

(V) *nips your collarbone and starts kneading your tit even more his other hand still keepin you bent back by your hair*
May 28, 2010 1:59 PM

May 2010
*nods gently* I will try it.
May 28, 2010 8:26 PM

May 2010
(V) *releases your hair and continues his licking and nipping of your shoulders working down to your breast lifting it up to better lick and nip it.*

(Z) Good I will insert it slowly *lowering it behind you and spreading your ass with her other hand she slowly works the smooth mettalic dildo into your ass*
May 29, 2010 6:32 PM

May 2010
*The alien feel of the dildo in my ass was strangely pleasurable, doubled by my Master in me. I gasp, knowing how close I am now as I bit back a cry*
May 29, 2010 6:42 PM

May 2010
*feeling you tighten I look to see what is going on and understanding I let things proceed since this is all the anal I will do to my slaves unless the want more than this* You are enjoying the things Zaynab does as well aren't you my Dia? *kissing you gently*

(Z) *works it all the way in finally and lets you adjust then holds it in place so as You move it goes in and out with your rythem on masters cock* It is for your pleasure this time tough master does have a toy that he lets me use with other pets if te want. It is double headed.
May 29, 2010 7:00 PM

May 2010
Yes. *I moan, feeling my orgasm so close now* Yes I am enjoying it. *I kiss you back between soft moans and then tight hard around you*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character sheet ( 1 2 )

Raylot_Nejos - May 24, 2010

51 by maakkel »»
Apr 20, 2015 12:49 PM

» Shadowmane Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Raylot_Nejos - May 24, 2010

354 by unknownlily95 »»
Jul 11, 2011 10:06 PM

» Penthouse of Aido ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

PrinceAido - Jun 29, 2010

232 by PrinceAido »»
Aug 5, 2010 11:47 AM

Sticky: » Slaves Claims submissions

Voden - May 24, 2010

29 by momo-san »»
Jul 2, 2010 10:59 PM

» Zero's Mansion

Zero_Alastor - May 25, 2010

5 by Mihou »»
Jun 22, 2010 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.