Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2023 10:35 PM
Aug 2021
This is not really a blanket statement that refers to all Manga readers, because I myself read some manga and do my absolute best to avoid spoiling anything at all. One manga I do not read is JJK. I feel like being a non Manga reader of a popular franchise being animated almost guarantees spoilers. I just feel like some manga readers do not really care, for example I posted a forum on here for fellow anime only explicitly saying no spoilers and Anime only, this was to speculate on how Geto is still alive and some Manga reader came in and told me what happened with a comment of 'not really a spoiler' lucky the comment was deleted but it still really pissed me off. Also just to say there were a lot of super nice manga readers too who were curious and enjoyed seeing our theories. It is not everyone I just feel like a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Post your comments       
Aug 20, 2023 10:59 PM
Jan 2021
I feel like this isn't only exclusive to manga readers though. I had someone spoil the ending of Code Geass to me( yes I know it's an older show but I made it clear to the person that I wasn't done with the show yet). The more accurate statement is that people who spoil things suck
Aug 20, 2023 11:00 PM
May 2021
I-IentaiLover said:
This is not really a blanket statement that refers to all Manga readers, because I myself read some manga and do my absolute best to avoid spoiling anything at all. One manga I do not read is JJK. I feel like being a non Manga reader of a popular franchise being animated almost guarantees spoilers. I just feel like some manga readers do not really care, for example I posted a forum on here for fellow anime only explicitly saying no spoilers and Anime only, this was to speculate on how Geto is still alive and some Manga reader came in and told me what happened with a comment of 'not really a spoiler' lucky the comment was deleted but it still really pissed me off. Also just to say there were a lot of super nice manga readers too who were curious and enjoyed seeing our theories. It is not everyone I just feel like a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Post your comments       

I agree with this. I started reading jjk around April, something 2021, and then didn't read it for a long time. When season 2 started airing I started seeing spoilers for some manga chapters I haven't read so I picked the manga back up again and started reading it and avoiding all social media's like tiktok cause I wanted 0 spoilers. Kinda like how in Chainsaw Man, people would spoil you for saying you don't like kobeni the jjk manga readers weren't as bad as that but it was like they just didn't care if you hadn't read it at all and they would just spoil it for you. Like someone would say, "___ is my favorite character." Then people would respond like "He doesn't know, " or they would just straight up say the spoiler. and also, they rarely put spoiler warnings for videos with spoilers. Anyways, Maki and yuta get packed. itadori is gay and is killed by gojo for it, and nobara and megumi become the villains and kill everybody. (satire just in case you couldn't notice)
Aug 20, 2023 11:07 PM
Sep 2022
I-IentaiLover said:

Yeah I also don't read Jjk, but haven't been spoiled on anything luckily. however I have been spoiled on Demon slayer and back when AOT anime s4 part 1came out some of my "friends" also spoiled me on it (I blocked them all).

it sucks when they do it on purpose it feels like they don't want you to enjoy it for some reason. and AOT was recommended to me by some of the people that spoiled it for me at the final season. which made me rage more.

I don't really understand what's wrong with some people. anyway watch out for those who spoil and block them if possible.
Aug 20, 2023 11:25 PM
May 2021
gerald3cuack said:
I-IentaiLover said:

Yeah I also don't read Jjk, but haven't been spoiled on anything luckily. however I have been spoiled on Demon slayer and back when AOT anime s4 part 1came out some of my "friends" also spoiled me on it (I blocked them all).

it sucks when they do it on purpose it feels like they don't want you to enjoy it for some reason. and AOT was recommended to me by some of the people that spoiled it for me at the final season. which made me rage more.

I don't really understand what's wrong with some people. anyway watch out for those who spoil and block them if possible.

I got you, bro, so anyways, in the latest chapters of jjk...
Aug 20, 2023 11:31 PM

Jan 2021
That's just a human thing; many people find it difficult to hold information with themselves and divulge it the moment they slip. Especially if the information actively sparks conversation.

Unless of course, they're just jerks who want to ruin others' experience.
Aug 21, 2023 2:30 AM
Jan 2022
I-IentaiLover said:

your question is a spoiler itself
Aug 21, 2023 2:31 AM
Jan 2022
i mean what u want to know is a spoiler
Aug 21, 2023 4:27 AM
Negator

Mar 2022
Nishantt said:

Seems to me they just wanted to have a discussion with others to theorize why he’s alive, not asking for an outright answer. Which is where the justified complaint comes from, some manga readers physically can’t contain themselves from seeing people speculate on things they know the answer to, so they chime in unwanted with spoilers.
Aug 21, 2023 4:59 AM

Dec 2021
Imagine being an Anime-only and browsing forums and youtube comments LMAO
That's like jaywalking a highway
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Aug 21, 2023 7:54 AM
Feb 2021
Ooblets said:
I-IentaiLover said:

I agree with this. I started reading jjk around April, something 2021, and then didn't read it for a long time. When season 2 started airing I started seeing spoilers for some manga chapters I haven't read so I picked the manga back up again and started reading it and avoiding all social media's like tiktok cause I wanted 0 spoilers. Kinda like how in Chainsaw Man, people would spoil you for saying you don't like kobeni the jjk manga readers weren't as bad as that but it was like they just didn't care if you hadn't read it at all and they would just spoil it for you. Like someone would say, "___ is my favorite character." Then people would respond like "He doesn't know, " or they would just straight up say the spoiler. and also, they rarely put spoiler warnings for videos with spoilers. Anyways, Maki and yuta get packed. itadori is gay and is killed by gojo for it, and nobara and megumi become the villains and kill everybody. (satire just in case you couldn't notice)

That’s horrible that someone spoiled in relation to Chainsaw Man (or anything else). I read the entirety of part one and have a friend that is anime only. I am ready to wait as long as I need to to talk with them about it because the story can only be experienced once. Which even while reading people spoiled me.
Aug 21, 2023 8:04 AM
May 2021
CBPman9001 said:
Ooblets said:

That’s horrible that someone spoiled in relation to Chainsaw Man (or anything else). I read the entirety of part one and have a friend that is anime only. I am ready to wait as long as I need to to talk with them about it because the story can only be experienced once. Which even while reading people spoiled me.

I also read the manga before the anime came out, so I was all caught up, but on tiktok, some people were getting it spoiled just because they said something negative about kobeni. That was messed up. I'm lucky I read it before the anime came out.
Aug 21, 2023 8:41 AM
Dec 2019
Is this your first time watching a show this popular? Obviously it's not fun being forcefully spoiled in an anime-only topic but when a show has thousands of people talking about it one place you're always going to have idiots and literal children that have no self-control. If its really that big a deal for you to have any spoilers at all then its up to you to either find a closed group to talk about stuff with or get off the internet.

Also, why are you wondering how Geto is alive? Toji deliberately didn't kill him and Gojo let him walk. Unless I've totally brainfarted on something that happened recently I don't know why you'd think he was supposed to be dead.
Aug 21, 2023 8:43 AM

Aug 2021
Yeah getting spoiled on a series that you are anime only for really sucks, I've got spoiled on Aot's ending back when the manga ended because it was everywhere it was really difficult to avoid it, It would be nice if people were more careful when talking about spoilers like for example: not putting the spoiler in the title of the forum thread that people can't avoid seeing because it's listed in the popular/latest manga threads on the main forum page, Though it's true that sometimes spoilers aren't intentional people can slip up and accidentally spoil something they didn't wanted to which is understandable mistakes like that can happen.

You won't remember a thing
except me.

Aug 21, 2023 8:55 AM
Apr 2016
Oh I remember your post. I immediately reported the guy who spoiled you. I guess I was too late.

I totally get that you wanna share your theories online with the anime only community but it will always be super risky. You have to be aware of that. Some people just suck, like real hard.
CruicruiseAug 21, 2023 10:15 AM
Aug 21, 2023 11:37 AM
Jan 2022
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
Imagine being an Anime-only and browsing forums and youtube comments LMAO
That's like jaywalking a highway

this is a horrible take, if you post a forum on the anime, then you should expect it to be anime only. manga forums are there for a reason.
Aug 21, 2023 12:01 PM
Aug 2021
Honestly there’s no way around it, for any popular anime you will get spoiled by somebody at some point. Honestly I don’t rly mind getting spoiled but it happened so many times that I just decided to read the manga cause I knew half of what happened lol the only way to avoid it is to not view forums and discussions and to scroll past videos related to it. It does suck for anime onlys because that means you don’t have an outlet to discuss what’s going on in the anime but that’s just how it is because there will always be that one person that’s out to ruin it🤷🏼‍♀️
Aug 21, 2023 1:36 PM
Apr 2021
There’s definitely more than a few of those self-important jerks out there. There’s nothing you can do about them though, just avoid as best you can. people love to put spoilers in YouTube thumbnails. It’s kinda annoying
Aug 21, 2023 1:51 PM
Oct 2022
I was reading the comments on ig. I wanna die. SPOILERS. & I read that Nibara dies. Someone please tell me that it's lies & don't confirm it.🤧😭
Aug 21, 2023 4:10 PM
Aug 2021
Nishantt said:

I wanted to theorize with other anime only not get an answer I even said so
Aug 21, 2023 4:13 PM
Aug 2021
LotteGiants said:
Is this your first time watching a show this popular? Obviously it's not fun being forcefully spoiled in an anime-only topic but when a show has thousands of people talking about it one place you're always going to have idiots and literal children that have no self-control. If its really that big a deal for you to have any spoilers at all then its up to you to either find a closed group to talk about stuff with or get off the internet.

Also, why are you wondering how Geto is alive? Toji deliberately didn't kill him and Gojo let him walk. Unless I've totally brainfarted on something that happened recently I don't know why you'd think he was supposed to be dead.

Geto was killed by gojo in zero. So I am theorizing. Also what do you want me to do completely avoid the internet yes it is hard to avoid but that doesn't make it any less irritating. stop being a bitch
Aug 21, 2023 4:17 PM
Aug 2021
Cruicruise said:
Oh I remember your post. I immediately reported the guy who spoiled you. I guess I was too late.

I totally get that you wanna share your theories online with the anime only community but it will always be super risky. You have to be aware of that. Some people just suck, like real hard.

Yeah with spoilers I try to forget it as well as I can so I don't really remember what he said which is good, plus what he said dudnt make sense to me as much as I can remember. So I still am kind of theorizing. I still am pretty clueless on how he is still alive. I appreciate you doing that thank you. Also good profile pick I love part 7 best Jojo part for me
Aug 21, 2023 4:19 PM
Aug 2021
god_eater315 said:
There’s definitely more than a few of those self-important jerks out there. There’s nothing you can do about them though, just avoid as best you can. people love to put spoilers in YouTube thumbnails. It’s kinda annoying

I fucking know. That is another thing that annoys the shit out of me, like why does it show up on my page. I do my best to avoid it though, and forget it
Aug 21, 2023 9:28 PM
Dec 2019
I-IentaiLover said:
LotteGiants said:

Geto was killed by gojo in zero. So I am theorizing. Also what do you want me to do completely avoid the internet yes it is hard to avoid but that doesn't make it any less irritating. stop being a bitch
Lol! You're in absolutely no position to be calling me a bitch when you're the one who made an entire topic to cry about how badly your feelings are hurt over being spoiled. "I wanted to ramble about some anime thing with a definitive answer with strangers on the internet and one of them told me the actual answer! What an asshole!" Grow the fuck up.
Aug 21, 2023 9:50 PM

Mar 2022
You're free to call them names as they are also free to spoil the story. So how do you avoid such scenario? perhaps it would be a good idea for the cartoon-only folks to refrain from "theorizing" or avoid forum altogether.
THE JAPANESE SHOULD STICK TO MAKING CARS AND ANIME - GARY K. JOHNSON

Aug 22, 2023 3:21 AM
Jan 2023
be glad they didn't told yuji and gojo is dead lol
Aug 22, 2023 7:17 AM
Mar 2022
I find this so annoying I've had some major spoilers for anime I really enjoy those being jjk, csm and one piece

like gear 5 I was spoiled that back in December last year and I feel if I wasn't spoiled it I would've gotten more hype for it
(ik it ain't a one piece thread but it was an example)
LILBABY69Aug 22, 2023 7:21 AM
Aug 22, 2023 7:37 AM
Aug 2023
the animate gear 5 first time i see it s more la old cartoon
Aug 22, 2023 7:38 AM
Aug 2023
Aug 22, 2023 7:39 AM
Aug 2023
Aug 22, 2023 6:50 PM
Jan 2023
I-IentaiLover said:

yeah ur right... btw sus username
Aug 23, 2023 1:59 PM
Dec 2019
people post anything I see
Aug 24, 2023 1:35 PM
Mar 2012
yeah this kind of people sucks. I was really happy with the Shibuya PV from today because it was awesome without spoiling anything for the non manga readers but it doesn't matter if the comments of every social media are filled with people desperate to show themselves and make it about "hey look How I know more about this than everyone else!!!!"
Aug 24, 2023 1:39 PM
Mar 2012
LILBABY69 said:
I find this so annoying I've had some major spoilers for anime I really enjoy those being jjk, csm and one piece

like gear 5 I was spoiled that back in December last year and I feel if I wasn't spoiled it I would've gotten more hype for it
(ik it ain't a one piece thread but it was an example)

I stopped read OP at the beginning of Wano to bige It later when all was set and done

now I'm already tired of Gear 5 without even read it properly cause of the overexpose

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

539 by wibugar »»
3 hours ago

» Seriously what was the point of nobara’s backstory ( 1 2 )

Tan_2 - Dec 1, 2023

62 by MylesTalksMedia »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

» Anybody else feel mixed about the show until this season?

karnisdead - Jan 14

45 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 7, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jul 5, 2023

568 by MillionaireMommy »»
May 7, 6:00 PM

» Are You Strong Because You are Gojo Satoru or U Are Gojo Satoru Thats why u are strong ?

__GOJOSATORU__ - Apr 19

5 by Attackonfiller »»
May 4, 8:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.