Forum Settings
Forums
BLAME!
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 10, 2022 6:13 AM

Apr 2016
Hello, after re-reading Blame! is can confidently say it's the best manga ever created.

Is it because of the graphics? No, it's because there is literally 0 bs involved.

Imagine making a story without useless dialogues, no nudity, no drama... and still being able to completely capture the reader's attention and make pages fly by one after the other to the end.
It's of the perfect length and can be enjoyed time and time again.

Am i going to re-read the unfinished, heavy, and quality-dropping berserk again? I guess no
Am i going to re-read the emotional and already seen punpun? Nope

Blame! It's also very smart and detailed, but not in an Evangelion way, new things can be picked up or not, doesn't really matter, you feel completely immersed in the world each time.

So to conclude, blame! is the best manga ever created and it's pretty much a love to read and re-read.
Oct 10, 2022 6:56 AM

May 2012
Blame!'s great. It is one of my top favorite -show, don't tell- type of series. Like a jigsaw-puzzle, really confusing and complicated. Not really something you can read passively, mind. Since it's mostly illustrations and minimal text, it leaves enough room for fun interpretations. I love its excessive ambiguity.

I'm glad it turned out the way it is, because that mangaka is a mediocre-bad writer in my book. Props for not ruining it. -g-
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-

More topics from this board

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 65 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

25 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 9:55 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 57 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

15 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 9:38 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 49 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

16 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 9:22 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 42 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

15 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 8:37 PM

Poll: » BLAME! Chapter 38 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 23, 2011

16 by wallus81 »»
Apr 24, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.