Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2010 5:14 AM

Jul 2009
As I've mentioned, this is where any and all updates and discussions concerning the running of the club will be posted. Please, if you have suggestions or complaints, post them here instead of creating multiple new topics.

The first tidbit of information is that I have yet to hear from zheren, who had offered to make our member cards.

If anyone else would like to volunteer, please PM me so that we can discuss the details around the MC-making.

The other option I have at the moment is...well, myself. The only problem with that being that I feel quite rusty and don't know how well I could do. I need someone else's opinions apart from my own, and lots and lots of constructive criticism. If someone is willing to provide that, I'll gladly get on with the member cards.

That's it for the moment~ <3
I'll get back to you soon as I learn something new.

Edit: I was just about to edit one of angeleyes's posts when I realized I'd double-posted as well^^" Neheh, so I'm deleting my own first.

This was just kindly given by Kiriharakaya

Does everyone agree to add this to the templates for our very first MCs?
JionMay 4, 2010 2:05 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 30, 2010 6:22 AM
Jul 2018
I vote we add Kiriharakaya's member card
May 3, 2010 2:05 PM

May 2008
i agree, also if you need help with anything I would love to help. member cards, layouts whatever you need
May 4, 2010 7:31 AM

Jul 2009
Hi, angeleyes~ [hope you don't mind me dropping the numbers ^^"]
Thanks for the offer <3 It's very, very much appreciated <3
Since you said 'whatever you need'... I'll hold you to that ^^

Neheh, joking, joking. That aside however, we are in dire need of card makers. I can help with delivering them, if need be - you just say the word. But I can't make them right, and it's really frustrating >_<

So if you feel up to the task and get creative, just post samples of the cards you make in this topic <3
I kinda put Aka's card up for voting; I was trying to stir the club up a little, but it doesn't seem to be working~ ^^""

As for the layout, I've made 2 layouts of the same type; I'm searching for suitable pictures, so I can try out different types, too. Well, we'll see how it goes.

May 4, 2010 9:26 AM

May 2008
I dont mind dropping the numbers, I only have them cause my name was taken :)

I will make some today and tomorrow and edit this thread :D

Edit:First how many samples do you want? and then how many cards all together did you want?

I merged your double post~
--Jion
JionMay 4, 2010 2:09 PM
May 4, 2010 1:19 PM

Jul 2009
Well, as many as you'll make <3 I was hoping for at least 4-6 cards, so that everyone can take their pick, but I don't know... you can make more than that or less...it's entirely up to you, really~

May 4, 2010 1:36 PM

Dec 2009
karishmani said:
I vote we add Kiriharakaya's member card

Agree. It's awesome :3
May 4, 2010 1:42 PM

May 2008
I was thinking if you liked my 5 samples below I would make 5 more so there would be ten templates and everyone could choose two :D

NEW 5
jam112383May 4, 2010 4:10 PM
May 4, 2010 1:48 PM

Jul 2009
Oooh~, I love them <333 Though the second one is a bit big for a member card..^^
Templates 1 and 5 are especially lovely!!<33
Also, 10 templates, and 2 cards/member is good~! With the one Aka made, it's 3 cards per member. That's pretty awesome for 1st edition cards~ Yay~!<33

May 4, 2010 4:14 PM

May 2008
I edited my thread I have all 10 now
May 5, 2010 3:19 AM

Jul 2009
Okay, everyone, those are the cards we have~!! If there are no objections, I'll be going ahead with opening a request-thread~!!!

May 5, 2010 3:42 AM
Jul 2018
You know what I think?

Choosing just two cards is going to be REALLY hard with all those good templates.

Phew....That's gonna be something
May 5, 2010 10:15 AM

Jul 2009
Neheh...^^"" I'm in a bit of a fit... Well, guess what~ I ended up making member cards after all >.<
I wasn't planning to, but when the muses strike.....>.<

So, my question is: what should I do with them? Should I post them here for judgment, or should I save them up for eventual second edition cards?

May 5, 2010 12:27 PM

May 2008
You could post them with ours too, or save them for limited edition. :D

Question, shouldnt we be made admins so we can cross off the id cards we make in the id thread? Otherwise it will be hard to keep track
May 5, 2010 12:32 PM

Jul 2009
Yes, that's exactly what I've been wondering... I should make you admins, right~

And I don't think they're good enough for a limited edition~ Perhaps I should do them with you, so that I can get in a little practice...

Edit: Done~ Made Kiriharakaya and angeleyes admins...

Also here's my potential contribution to the member cards... though some of these are "mada, mada, and mada dane"~ ^^

JionMay 5, 2010 2:00 PM

May 5, 2010 12:55 PM

May 2008
I think they are fantastic!!! :D I just read your pm too lol
May 5, 2010 1:02 PM

Jul 2009
Yeah, I should have just made you admins from the start... I've no idea what an officer's fuctions are supposed to be ^^""

And... let's see... 2 cards from my set per member... that's 5... Pretty good, if I do say so myself ^^"

May 5, 2010 2:52 PM

May 2008
i dont know the point of officers ither lol
May 12, 2010 3:16 PM

Jul 2009
Ok, guys, a new discussion starts from this post onward~
*too sleepy atm to deal with cleaning up and compiling the previous one in a single post or sth; besides, it's not like there's any possibility of getting lost in here (=*

So this is basically what's going on... angeleyes and I are thinking of introducing some forum games to the club, and we'd like to know what you think about that idea... and that's all I can really say about it, because it's meaningless to go on without your opinions on the matter. So, please comment to let us know <3 Thank you~
JionMay 12, 2010 3:27 PM

May 13, 2010 10:29 PM

Feb 2010
that would be fun...
I'd like to vote for that...
May 14, 2010 12:06 PM

Oct 2009
I say go for it! It should boost activity too! :]
May 17, 2010 2:20 AM

Jul 2009
Jion said:
a kind of week-round games/tournament...uh, how do I explain it... For example, on monday - 1 type of game, with different themes(or sth...) that change every monday... then on tuesday - a second type of game, and so on... Which makes for 7 games, each of which begins-ends(and lasts the whole week) on each day of the week...?
At one point I was even thinking about having teams(like the tennis schools), but it is a Tezuka FC, so I don't know how it would be accepted, or if it's a good idea at all...and then, if we have the teams, we might as well make it a team tournament, right?
Well, I was thinking of having separate games as well - like three word stories, corrupt a wish or whatever(->those are just examples) just games that don't change themes or conditions, and just go on continuously...

~~~
That's an actual quote from my message history with angeleyes~ Please don't mind the inadequacy...I've been operating on so little sleep lately that it's not even funny~ I think angeleyes should get a medal for just getting what I was trying to say in those messages/I'm being half-serious here (=/ XDDD
So, please, share your opinions~ Thank you~! <333

Jul 29, 2010 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
Hello again~ XD
I haz been brainstorming about what to do with the club, and I came up with something... so I'd like to hear what you think about it~

The idea is to show club unity - or something of the sort <3 - by using common themed avatars... What I mean goes like this - for example: We decide on a day - like the weekend - and vote for a theme for avatars for that day. And for the duration of the chosen day(s), all of us[whoever wishes to do it, of course] use an avatar that is connected to the theme of the week. And we repeat the process every week~
Do you think it's worth giving it a shot?
Or do you find that it's too much trouble?
Or do you have any ideas?
I'm all ears <33

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member card requests - here~[...:::OPEN:::...]

Jion - May 5, 2010

45 by izZzi »»
Jul 21, 2013 1:45 PM

» ~Gallery~

Jion - May 9, 2010

5 by removed-user »»
Aug 19, 2010 1:54 AM

» Picture your mood

Jion - Jul 29, 2010

3 by ivorykeys »»
Aug 16, 2010 6:54 PM

Poll: » ~what's your reaction when tezuka lost to sanada!!??~

ka-ki - May 29, 2008

17 by removed-user »»
Jun 11, 2010 12:21 AM

Sticky: » (just a silly Q) Who's Hotter!??

ka-ki - May 11, 2010

4 by ka-ki »»
Jun 8, 2010 6:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.