Forum Settings
Forums
A Silent Voice
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 24, 2022 3:20 PM
Feb 2021
Not really bullying, but I said some awful things to a few people in 6th grade that i regret, but i cant apologise because i feel like she would’ve forgotten or not cared since i was younger.
Aug 26, 2022 4:52 AM
Jun 2020
-Shizuna- said:
Basically I don't find Shouya relatable since I've never bullied anyone and didn't even had such thoughts/intentions in my life. Admittedly, I was also a loner in school - never hang out with anyone and other students verbally harassed me from time to time but I'd always fight back if anyone tried physically harass me so in that regard I was safe - but that's besides the point. Why characters/people like Shouya even resort to bullying in the first place?

For me, the whole bullying part with Shoya is the most relatable a media has ever gotten to me. I was a bully and yes I do regret it. If I have the contacts of the people I bullied I would apologize to them hard. Or maybe hang out with them, I don't know if it will ever make up to my mistakes though.
Aug 30, 2022 3:04 AM
Apr 2020
Tbh I hope you know Shouya relatable. Also I feel like we don’t always have to be able to relate to characters to understand and enjoy the character.
Aug 30, 2022 4:26 AM
May 2018
I remember being bullied because usually i had a hard time becoming friends with people, never seemed to adapt very well at school. At some point I could say I had friends, although we bullied each other a lot, not sure if it was healthy. After i beated a classmate of mine by influence of my "friends", which I guess i did it to feel part of something, i was in a very dark place at the time. Later i realized that was a pretty fucked up thing i did and felt pretty bad about the other kid and myself, unfortunately i never got the chance to make amends with him, i can just hope he is okay today. It was just when i got to high school that things seemed to get a little bit better, still it wasnt easy.

Guys the thing is most of us dont have any ideia of what we're doing when we were kids, but that doesnt mean we're allowed to bully others. I would say being a human being is a pretty heavy burden, sometimes we just dont know how to deal with stuff and it is what it is. If you're still reading this, take care and have a good life :)
Sep 3, 2022 3:46 PM
Jan 2022
I cried to this film cause I resonated so much with him. I’ve literally gone thru the same phases (-jumping from a building and -hearing issues girl)
Sep 5, 2022 12:48 PM
Sep 2021
I just realised this, in elementary school I used to twist arms of short boys. Specifically short. I always thought we were friends and I believe we were. I was always a victim of bullying so I never thought I was a bully but now looking back that was bullying behaviour. A lot of those boys stayed short when they got older. I feel so bad now, I probably made them feel bad about themselves, and physically hurt them and I like just realised that. I know I was little but I still feel bad, don’t bully guys, teach your kids not to bully, it isn’t okay. As someone who was a bully and who was bullied, it isn’t okay, no kid should feel bad about them self.
Sep 11, 2022 2:03 PM
Jul 2019
I was bullied instead. but that's no reason for me to not like this masterpiece.
Oct 24, 2022 4:53 AM

Feb 2022
Yes, but I regret doing it ofc.
Oct 24, 2022 5:50 AM

Aug 2018
im a troll, itz what we do šŸ˜ˆ

Oct 24, 2022 5:55 AM

Jan 2013
I don't believe for a second that over 50% of voter have never bullied someone in their entire fucking lives. lol
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Nov 2, 2022 3:58 PM

Aug 2020
To answer the question yes in my past and I do regret it cause i've also experienced it myself and I can assure you that it can leave scars that you won't even be able to comprehend because each and every one of us reacts different. Some get over it pretty quickly whilst others deal with it for years. But it depends to which extend bullying goes of course.
Nov 7, 2022 5:13 AM
Nov 2022
We did a little trolling...
Feb 1, 2023 3:40 PM
Dec 2021
People have to understand bullying is natural thing and sometimes a positive thing if u are bullied for some reason it are good indicators o what to improve in yourself to not make urself look a like a werido Infront of other people... So not everything that happens in life Is a bad thing... Stupid people exist and u aren't perfect either improve in urself so that u can get along in society instead shutinf the doors with ur mentality that ur the victim here...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nihon_no_tsuki - Sep 21, 2016

704 by haminshamin »»
May 11, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Does the 'lit(var)' hold the title for the greatest anime OST ever created?

removed-user - Sep 24, 2023

36 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 7, 9:57 PM

» Ueno and miki (Spoiler)

Gilbertaxel17 - Jan 14

18 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
Apr 29, 2:25 AM

» Did you cry? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stacias - Aug 1, 2022

258 by kaycooo »»
Apr 20, 3:52 AM

» Sharing Whispers with Shoko - Moments that Made Us Fee

Sad-Life - Dec 31, 2023

11 by Aryan422 »»
Jan 2, 9:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.