Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2010 6:37 PM

Jun 2009
What are your thoughts on Togainu?
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 6, 2010 7:37 AM

Jun 2009
Togainu No Chi is my favorite of the Nitro+ stull that I've thus far experienced. I love the artwork in the manga, as well as some of the characters. The story is intriging, and dammit I want more. I am absolutely giddy over the concept of this title being animated.
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Jun 21, 2010 8:37 AM

Aug 2009
Nagara_Venteel said:
I am absolutely giddy over the concept of this title being animated.

Same. I literally can't wait =3

I love the BGM in the game too. Hope some of it will be utilised in the anime ^^
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jun 21, 2010 8:45 AM

Jun 2009
I totally wish I could play the game, but my computer laughs at me every time I try...*sadness* I do like the BGM in the clips I've seen though!

Jun 25, 2010 11:17 AM

Aug 2009
Oh no! I had no problems playing the game. I had to download a patch so that I could play it in Vista though.
At least you can download all the CGs, which are beyond gorgeous <3 I especially love the military ending CG x3
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Aug 4, 2010 7:22 AM

Dec 2008
I'm still playing Togainu. Now i'm somewhere in the middle of Keisuke ending, after that only Nano ending left. I'm curious which endig they gonna choose in anime.
I've been afraid of Motomi x Akira but it turned out quite nice. I don't have fav ending, but for me the saddest one was that with wheelchair - that one made me angry and unbelievable helpless. Rins final - bleh, but he looks kinda cool 'fully developed'

Still I love Sweet Pool more.
Nitro+CHiRAL ftw.

Edit: Game finished yesterday. I totally hate Keisuke ending - soo sappy - "Akira this, Akira that, uh, ah, I can't do it with grl but if it is Akira..." - I kinda know it goona turn that way, 'coz Keisuke was twat from the begining, but that was more than I imagined.
However, with Nano, i've found few really cool lines - like ones from Greek tragedies.
My favourite: 「殺す者も、殺されていく者も、全ては同じ。何が違うのか、判らなかった。…俺と、俺に殺されたもの達」.
Oh, and the greenhouse reminds me of Man'en gannen no futtobōru by Kenzaburō Ōe - nostalgic
I don't like the sex scene, but rest is nice, so i think this one is satisfying for me.
Now, I'm not so much curious about endig they gonna choose in anime. Any will be alright, maybe it's gonna be something new, a little bit from this this and that, maybe more with Gunji.
Anyone know why PS2 version is 15+ when PC - 18+?

I'm going back to play Lamento, so bye-bye-ki
KythwenaAug 23, 2010 11:49 AM

Aug 21, 2010 5:23 PM

Jun 2009
New trailers for the anime are available here, under movies.

Aug 28, 2010 3:23 AM

Jun 2009
Thanks to our neighbor the Togainu No Chi Fanclub for this tidbit of news. The Togainu anime officially begins airing Oct 7th. Hell yeah!

Oct 7, 2010 3:45 PM

Jun 2009
Yay! The first episode of Togainu is up raw. I hope subs follow shortly!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Membercards Revisited! ~NOW OPEN!~

Antigone - Aug 14, 2010

22 by vanessaechelon »»
Jul 24, 2013 6:46 AM

» Steins; Gate

Antigone - Sep 5, 2010

2 by lame-desu »»
Nov 29, 2010 9:04 AM

» Member Cards! *CLOSED*

Antigone - Apr 26, 2010

35 by sdaasdasdasdas »»
Oct 24, 2010 8:24 AM

» Heh heh.....30+ screwup! ~CLOSED~

Antigone - Jun 22, 2010

13 by Antigone »»
Aug 21, 2010 3:22 AM

Sticky: » Breaking News!

Antigone - Apr 26, 2010

3 by Antigone »»
Jun 26, 2010 1:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.