Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 4, 2022 11:35 AM
Sep 2019
Haven't the author said once "define happy ending" ..which means it will be a bittersweet ending I think..?
May 4, 2022 11:40 AM
Sep 2019
For-MAL said:
QcDiablo said:
Author doesn't like polygamy and wants a Subaru x Emilia ending.

yep that I know I know specially with where the light novel is going 🥲 but I really don't want to end up with Emilia and know everyone else also want Subaru to end up with Rem but I really don't think it will happen 😭

at least they must cure Rem Subaru didn't die and end up with Emilia and as far as I can tell with Subaru's character I don't think he will marry Emilia or something like that until rem is cured and conscious

If he did marry Emila it won't be that good too..too generic for exceptional story
May 4, 2022 3:40 PM

Jul 2016
Blossomsart said:
If he did marry Emila it won't be that good too..too generic for exceptional story
What do you mean? The story is literally about Subaru confessing his feelings to Emilia. For Subaru, the end goal is marrying Emilia and living happily with everyone he loves.
May 5, 2022 3:30 AM

Feb 2022
Blossomsart said:
For-MAL said:

yep that I know I know specially with where the light novel is going 🥲 but I really don't want to end up with Emilia and know everyone else also want Subaru to end up with Rem but I really don't think it will happen 😭

at least they must cure Rem Subaru didn't die and end up with Emilia and as far as I can tell with Subaru's character I don't think he will marry Emilia or something like that until rem is cured and conscious

no bro you didn't get it, it might end with their marriage and there is no confirmation that it's going to end in season 3 and the possibility of ending the anime with the marriage is more high then showing their marriage in middle of anime
May 14, 2022 5:44 PM
Sep 2019
QcDiablo said:
Blossomsart said:
What do you mean? The story is literally about Subaru confessing his feelings to Emilia. For Subaru, the end goal is marrying Emilia and living happily with everyone he loves.

I mean ..such a tragical story ends with the hero getting married to the heroine and everyone lives happily after ..no i'd like some twist at the end or sth i'd say Subaru death ending is even better cuz we don't know in any way could that even happens.. Re zero is one of those anime that is so hard to predict, that's why an expected ending like "getting married to Emilia" is not the best choice (at least for me) although I could accept it if it wasn't that expected at the end ..
May 24, 2022 10:25 AM

May 2022
I could see endings be like the samurai jack ending, which was well done though very sad.
I think its very likely Subaru survives at the end and he is forced into some emotional decision to save the world. Maybe leaving the re;zero universe and returning home or something along those lines to never return.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» am i the only one who thinks re:zero season 2 is just kinda okay? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shmoomp - Jan 27, 2021

411 by AboutFollower03 »»
Apr 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

616 by 2772510 »»
Apr 18, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 17, 2021

489 by Salah_og »»
Apr 8, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Best thing about Re:Zero Poll

AshTheChamp - Jan 5

27 by kecri »»
Apr 3, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Jan 13, 2021

621 by haminshamin »»
Apr 3, 8:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.