Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2022 6:41 PM

Feb 2015
Hello club numbers I know it's been a while since my last time being here but a lot of things has been happening in my life for the past couple years they kept me away from the club. I'm not going to bore you with the whole story but just let everybody know that I now have a job being a photographer and video editor for the adult entertainment industry and yes the pay is great.

I am also pleased that the club has grown since my absence and I'm very appreciative and thankful for all the members who joined. Special thanks to @greed2 and everyone else who contributed to the club since my absence I can't thank you enough.

As for me I'm on my down time for the next three months until our next shoot, but I'll try to drop by more often just to be sure that the club is doing good. I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.

Hentaisoulbrotha
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 13, 2022 6:54 PM
Jun 2013
hentaisoulbrotha said:
Hello club numbers I know it's been a while since my last time being here but a lot of things has been happening in my life for the past couple years they kept me away from the club. I'm not going to bore you with the whole story but just let everybody know that I now have a job being a photographer and video editor for the adult entertainment industry and yes the pay is great.

I am also pleased that the club has grown since my absence and I'm very appreciative and thankful for all the members who joined. Special thanks to @greed2 and everyone else who contributed to the club since my absence I can't thank you enough.

As for me I'm on my down time for the next three months until our next shoot, but I'll try to drop by more often just to be sure that the club is doing good. I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.

Hentaisoulbrotha

Thank you for your special thanks, I honestly appreciate it, really.
I hope all is going well for you and your job. Glad to know you are safe and healthy despite the crazy pandemic that has happened lately.
Again, thanks for your special thanks, and I hope you get to enjoy a wonderful Valentine’s Day. And, a bit late to say this, but happy 2022 for you boss. I hope you will have a happy future filled with wonderful good luck and joyful success 🍀👍.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I'm specifically interested in GTR where the looks of the two girls is the opposite of what you'd expect.

KuudereKun - Jan 11

0 by KuudereKun »»
Jan 11, 4:55 PM

» The Skeptics of GTR

hentaisoulbrotha - Apr 11, 2016

1 by KuudereKun »»
Jan 11, 4:49 PM

» Any questions regarding GTR Hentai

hentaisoulbrotha - Apr 26, 2015

1 by Grady-Gmoney_199 »»
Apr 21, 2023 6:54 AM

» Where to find? Spoiler (Momoko)

shirlulu07 - Aug 17, 2020

0 by shirlulu07 »»
Aug 17, 2020 11:42 AM

» What other hentai genres are best compatible with GTR?

hentaisoulbrotha - Nov 29, 2016

3 by KuudereKun »»
Oct 5, 2017 5:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.