New
Feb 2, 2022 2:07 AM
Apr 2021
Is this movie canon?
Feb 2, 2022 2:12 AM

Jan 2017
Jamil10 said:
Is this movie canon?

Yes , it's an adaptation of Chapter 2 of the Gaiden Side-stories Novel.
Like all Kyoto Animation works , it alters a good chunk of the story/add original content tho.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 2, 2022 2:21 AM

Nov 2021
Jamil10 said:
Is this movie canon?

Yep but not as imp as another one, so make sure to watch that one for the final ending.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 2, 2022 2:30 AM
Apr 2021
itsrj20 said:
Jamil10 said:
Is this movie canon?

Yep but not as imp as another one, so make sure to watch that one for the final ending.
Wdym is not as imp? Could u explain ?
Feb 2, 2022 2:33 AM

Nov 2021
Jamil10 said:
itsrj20 said:

Imp as story, its about violet helping a girl from noble family while living with her for couple of months its like "daily life" story covering of that girl, the other one i am Talking about consist of major parts regarding "Gilbert Bougainvillea" so i am not going to spoil that one. That's All.
itsrj20Feb 2, 2022 3:25 AM

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 2, 2022 2:42 AM
Apr 2021
itsrj20 said:
Jamil10 said:

Imp as story, its about violet helping a girl from noble family while living with her for couple of months its like "daily life" story covering of that girl, the other one i am Talking about consist of major parts regarding general so i am not going to spoil that one. That's All.
so this movie doesn’t follow the story whereas the second one does?
Feb 2, 2022 2:58 AM
Jul 2018
itsrj20 said:
Jamil10 said:

Imp as story, its about violet helping a girl from noble family while living with her for couple of months its like "daily life" story covering of that girl, the other one i am Talking about consist of major parts regarding general so i am not going to spoil that one. That's All.

I think the point of the question was something along the lines of "What the hell does "imp" mean?"

Because honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about either.
Feb 2, 2022 3:03 AM

Nov 2021
Chiribei said:
itsrj20 said:

I think the point of the question was something along the lines of "What the hell does "imp" mean?"

Is it too hard to understand a "important plot or part" Related to the story? Assuming that you have completed it please explain the story line covering in this movie only, like what is this movie about and what it gives to main storyline and before explaining please read my previous comments again. Thanks.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 2, 2022 3:04 AM
Jul 2018
itsrj20 said:
Chiribei said:

Is it too hard to understand a "important plot or part" Related to the story? Assuming that you have completed it please explain the story line covering in this movie only, like what is this movie about and what it gives to main storyline and before explaining please read my previous comments again. Thanks.

...or you can just explain what "imp" means.
Feb 2, 2022 3:08 AM

Nov 2021
Chiribei said:
itsrj20 said:

So basically you haven't even watched it lmao, and you haven't read previous comment as i said to re read it. "Story about a girl from noble family" "violent helping her while living with her" this doesn't have any consequences to main story regarding Gilbert Bougainvillea or violet.
itsrj20Feb 2, 2022 3:26 AM

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 2, 2022 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
itsrj20 said:
Chiribei said:

So basically you haven't even watched it lmao, and you haven't read previous comment as i said to re read it. "Story about a girl from noble family" "violent helping her while living with her" this doesn't have any consequences to main story regarding general or violet.

Dude, I need you to understand, I'm not asking you what it means to this in particular. I am asking you what the term "imp" means in general.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I literally just don't know what the term means. I don't understand why you're cracking the shits about it.
Feb 2, 2022 3:14 AM

Nov 2021
Chiribei said:
itsrj20 said:

So basically you haven't even watched it lmao, and you haven't read previous comment as i said to re read it. "Story about a girl from noble family" "violent helping her while living with her" this doesn't have any consequences to main story regarding general or violet.

Dude, I need you to understand, I'm not asking you what it means to this in particular. I am asking you what the term "imp" means in general.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I literally just don't know what the term means. I don't understand why you're cracking the shits about it.

I literally told it two times now that important means "it doesn't give any consequences to major story line" Bruh leave it, imma not going to explain all the show on comments.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 2, 2022 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
itsrj20 said:
Chiribei said:

I literally told it two times now that important means "it doesn't give any consequences to major story line" Bruh leave it, imma not going to explain all the show on comments.

Now that wasn't so hard, was it?
Feb 2, 2022 3:17 AM

Nov 2021
Chiribei said:
itsrj20 said:

Please tell me this is troll or else you're not able to see what i am typing earlier, anyway "PEACE OUT" ಠ_ಠ

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 2, 2022 3:18 AM
Jul 2018
itsrj20 said:
Chiribei said:

Please tell me this is troll or else you're not able to see what i am typing earlier, anyway "PEACE OUT" ಠ_ಠ

I ask you for help and you accuse me of being a troll? Dude, what the fuck?

I am being very serious. Your previous explanation literally didn't tell me anything, so I inquired further and you got pissed at me about it. I came with the best intentions and you spat in my face.
Feb 2, 2022 3:20 AM

Nov 2021
Chiribei said:
itsrj20 said:

I ask you for help and you accuse me of being a troll? Dude, what the fuck?.

The way you said it, it surely looked like troll, if it isn't then k my bad and hope you got what you are asking.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 2, 2022 6:08 AM

Jan 2021
Let's to be friends!
Send me friend request, I will accept...gogogo😇

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Feb 2, 2022 6:13 AM
Apr 2021
Babunya_inumaki said:
Let's to be friends!
Babunya_inumaki said:
Let's to be friends!
sure I requested, you have good taste in anime
Feb 2, 2022 12:14 PM
May 2021
Yes, it is a cannon so you can skip it but you watched violet evergarden then it's like one of those side story jobs the violet does as an auto memory doll
Feb 2, 2022 5:17 PM
Aug 2021
It is more like a side story and does not have an effect on the ending movie.

I would not skip it, kyoto animation has done a superb job with animations and story.
Feb 3, 2022 8:17 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Woah I did not realise this was canon. I did not enjoy it….
May 6, 2022 7:28 AM
Apr 2019
Jamil10 said:
itsrj20 said:

Ok so after reading through this whole thread, I'm pretty sure "imp" means "important". Could be wrong tho

More topics from this board

Poll: » Violet Evergarden Gaiden: Eien to Jidou Shuki Ningyou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - Oct 6, 2019

160 by visiblecat »»
Apr 9, 2:38 PM

» Can people watch this without watching the original series?

Strat2005 - Nov 7, 2023

14 by ANIk_003 »»
Nov 10, 2023 9:23 PM

» Violet's Character In this movie

Nayytandova - Apr 25, 2022

7 by CarbonMD »»
Jan 1, 2023 8:37 PM

» do i need to watch the movies?

landerdemonz - Aug 23, 2021

20 by Amatsukaze24 »»
Dec 14, 2022 4:28 AM

» Does this take place before "the movie"?

jacksonbobbyvile - Mar 5, 2022

10 by Sherrifdeen »»
Mar 6, 2022 10:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.