Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 28, 2022 8:33 PM
May 26, 2022 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGz2h4KIrb4OA7s4aPvczORSuuiJgr3LA
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 21, 2022 5:54 PM

Mar 2010
Hello! I'm translating these, but in Spanish, I understand English but I don't have enough time to make two translations in different languages. I have the first episode finished but Youtube doesn't allow me upload them (freakin' copyright i guess). BUT, if you want the .ass archive of the subtitule, in order to translate in English contact me, I will pleased to help you.

I wanna start a project of fansubbing these "mini anime picture drama -things". I am translating those mini animes of "Yofukashi no Uta" too :D (in spanish of course, but again, if you want the file, contact me)
Sep 22, 2022 4:58 PM

Sep 2018
Ryuzaki_kun said:
Hello! I'm translating these, but in Spanish, I understand English but I don't have enough time to make two translations in different languages. I have the first episode finished but Youtube doesn't allow me upload them (freakin' copyright i guess). BUT, if you want the .ass archive of the subtitule, in order to translate in English contact me, I will pleased to help you.

I wanna start a project of fansubbing these "mini anime picture drama -things". I am translating those mini animes of "Yofukashi no Uta" too :D (in spanish of course, but again, if you want the file, contact me)
There is a good site that does such a thing, although it seems nobody has updated anything in a few months, not sure if hiatus or what...

https://loadtup.com/

The "search by tags" button has all their translated mini series so far.
Feb 20, 2023 6:50 AM

Nov 2014
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Ryuzaki_kun said:

There is a good site that does such a thing, although it seems nobody has updated anything in a few months, not sure if hiatus or what...

https://loadtup.com/

The "search by tags" button has all their translated mini series so far.

I talked a few months ago with Loadtup and he has been busy with work and some new features for the website, but he started uploading again recently.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Picture Drama Episode 7 Discussion

valkiriana - Oct 10, 2022

0 by valkiriana »»
Oct 10, 2022 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Picture Drama Episode 5 Discussion

valkiriana - Aug 22, 2022

0 by valkiriana »»
Aug 22, 2022 7:06 PM

Poll: » Kumichou Musume to Sewagakari Picture Drama Episode 1 Discussion

valkiriana - Aug 13, 2022

0 by valkiriana »»
Aug 13, 2022 4:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.