Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 8, 2022 6:32 AM
Dec 2020
I watched xxxholic, xxxholic: kei and then shunmuki (i.e. the ova). Shunmuki had a clear link to the Tsubasa series which I had not watched so I want to watch it in order to get some context into Shunmuki but I'm not sure where to start. At first, I thought to start with Tokyo Revelations but from reading the synopsis, it seems as though TR is a continuation of something that came before it?

From what I understand, the order is:
Tsubasa: reservoir chronicle
Tsubasa: world chronicle
Tsubasa: Shunraiki
xxxHolic
Kei
Shunmuki
Rou

Can somebody please confirm or deny
Jan 8, 2022 8:02 AM

Sep 2021
I would say rather than watching it separately, if you want the full experience is best to watch them interchangeably

1. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
2. Tsubasa World Chronicles
3. xxxHolic
4. xxxHolic: Kei
5. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle The Movie: Princess of the Birdcage Kingdom (Optional)
6.xxxHolic: A Midsummer Night's Dream (Optional)
7. Tsubasa: Shunraiki
8. xxxHolic: Shunmuki
9. xxxHolic Rou

The events of the movies are more like expansions of the universe but they do connect with each other at the end of both films so it's still interesting!
Jan 10, 2022 9:29 AM
Dec 2020
luvchaerry said:
I would say rather than watching it separately, if you want the full experience is best to watch them interchangeably

3. xxxHolic
5. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle The Movie: Princess of the Birdcage Kingdom (Optional)
9. xxxHolic Rou

The events of the movies are more like expansions of the universe but they do connect with each other at the end of both films so it's still interesting!

Thank you! This is super helpful :)
Jan 10, 2022 9:46 AM

Sep 2021
kay84 said:
luvchaerry said:

3. xxxHolic
9. xxxHolic Rou

Oh! Forgot to add Tokyo Revelations is before Shunraiki and Shunmuki! The Tsubasa side might be a bit confusing because sadly there's a big chunk of the manga that didn't get adapted and we're kinda just thrown over it but I hope you enjoy it and if you have any doubts or questions feel free to message me ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Jan 10, 2022 10:05 AM
Dec 2020
luvchaerry said:
kay84 said:

Oh! Forgot to add Tokyo Revelations is before Shunraiki and Shunmuki! The Tsubasa side might be a bit confusing because sadly there's a big chunk of the manga that didn't get adapted and we're kinda just thrown over it but I hope you enjoy it and if you have any doubts or questions feel free to message me ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Aww you're so sweet!! thank you so much :')
Feb 8, 10:13 PM
Oct 2010
Reply to luvchaerry
kay84 said:
luvchaerry said:

3. xxxHolic
9. xxxHolic Rou

@luvchaerry Hi, is it okay to watch it in this order for first time watchers as well? I also haven't read the manga. Are there new series to add now if more has been released?

3. xxxHolic
7. Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations
8. Tsubasa: Shunraiki
9. xxxHolic: Shunmuki
10. xxxHolic Rou

More topics from this board

Poll: » Status poll about Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

3 by MeatBallHead_78 »»
Jan 10, 9:20 AM

Poll: » How would you rate the opening of Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations ?

KingSunWukong - Dec 14, 2023

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:22 AM

» How dark, violent, brutal, bloody, gore, emotional, sad, gritty and mature and cut content are the arcs preceding the "Tokyo Revelations" arc in the manga compared to the animated television series and the "Tokyo Revelations" arc onwards ?

KingSunWukong - Oct 30, 2023

2 by MeatBallHead_78 »»
Nov 2, 2023 6:36 AM

» Reboot?

Yuuki-Manaka - Jul 12, 2021

4 by LordYozefu »»
Aug 8, 2021 11:18 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ahenshihael - Mar 17, 2008

100 by Yumerei »»
May 3, 2021 12:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.