Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2010 4:09 AM

Jun 2008
Let's enjoy it without all the haters...
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 7, 2010 10:14 AM

Apr 2009
it was excellent! a good way to start before i had to go to work
Apr 7, 2010 12:22 PM
Mar 2010
I just finished watching, AWESOME! It's so sad that it's their senior year though, I mean, most likely they won't do a season 3 hey?
Apr 7, 2010 1:40 PM
Apr 7, 2010 4:57 PM

Sep 2009
I loved it, The ED is epic WIN!

oAo
Apr 7, 2010 10:26 PM

Mar 2010
i dont really like the op, it isnt light music anymore, k-on means light music but the op for the second season isnt light anymore, but the graphics improved i love the ending though, hope they improve the op
Apr 7, 2010 10:45 PM

Aug 2008
Mio in the ending theme. Improved. :D
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Apr 8, 2010 4:05 AM

Jun 2008
Pandaandrew said:
i dont really like the op, it isnt light music anymore, k-on means light music but the op for the second season isnt light anymore, but the graphics improved i love the ending though, hope they improve the op
Remember this, when Sawa-sensei was a member of the light music club the music they were playing was goth hard rock. So really, the club is what they make of it. If they want to play bubble-gum pop like they are, then it's not a problem. If the OP is more contemporary then that's the style the club takes.
Also the OPs and EDs were not being performed in the animes.

Apr 8, 2010 2:51 PM

Mar 2010
it was a great first episode :D
Yui with her goofiness and moe lol
but i agree the op wasn't wat i expected
oh well can't fix that
lets just hope they improve
btw mio was awesome in the ending ;D
Apr 8, 2010 4:01 PM

May 2009
Yeah I really enjoyed this episode, it was a great start.
I didn't hate the opening, but I have to admit the ending is better. Ed FTW!! (the animation in the opening was cool, btw)
lol I needed a little time to recognize Mio in the ending XD
Apr 8, 2010 6:12 PM
Mar 2010
sbyrstall said:
Pandaandrew said:
Remember this, when Sawa-sensei was a member of the light music club the music they were playing was goth hard rock. So really, the club is what they make of it. If they want to play bubble-gum pop like they are, then it's not a problem. If the OP is more contemporary then that's the style the club takes.
Also the OPs and EDs were not being performed in the animes.

I think by "light music" what is meant isn't so much the style of music as the way they play. They're not seriously. They kind of take music lightly.
Apr 8, 2010 10:05 PM

Aug 2008
http://flashyloops.eastofosaka.net/

That sounds better than the OP
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

Apr 10, 2010 7:28 AM

Feb 2010
Nice one there=] I just watched it a while ago^-^ But really dissapointing to find out that the four are already seniors=.= So maybe there won't be a season 3? *sigh*

CLICK=]
Apr 10, 2010 2:55 PM

Jun 2008
Doing a bit of research. The second season of K-ON!! actually begins with Vol 3, chapter 4. And I was wrong, the high school is only three years, not four like I originally thought (US equivalent to grades 10, 11 and 12).
Dodecahedron-O24Apr 10, 2010 2:58 PM

Apr 10, 2010 11:34 PM

Aug 2008
shinigami03 said:
Nice one there=] I just watched it a while ago^-^ But really dissapointing to find out that the four are already seniors=.= So maybe there won't be a season 3? *sigh*

Part of me was wondering... WTF were they doing Junior year? Did they not recruit anyone then?

Apr 11, 2010 1:14 AM

May 2009
KyuuAL said:
shinigami03 said:

Part of me was wondering... WTF were they doing Junior year? Did they not recruit anyone then?

Which year are we talking about here? First (where the band was formed) or the second (where they got Azusa to join)?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2010 5:29 AM

Jun 2008
AO968 said:
KyuuAL said:
shinigami03 said:

Which year are we talking about here? First (where the band was formed) or the second (where they got Azusa to join)?
Reread what I wrote. In reading the manga the high school the girls are in is a 3-year program, not four like we're used to seeing.

Apr 11, 2010 2:10 PM

May 2009
sbyrstall said:
AO968 said:
KyuuAL said:
shinigami03 said:

Reread what I wrote. In reading the manga the high school the girls are in is a 3-year program, not four like we're used to seeing.

And that is relevant to my question... how?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2010 6:04 PM
Mar 2010
HELL YEAH! im really excited about season 2.

k-on <3
Apr 12, 2010 4:24 AM

Jun 2008
AO968 said:
sbyrstall said:
AO968 said:
KyuuAL said:
shinigami03 said:

You asked why nothing was done their third/junior year. I just repeated that season 1 ended with them in their third/junior year. Azusa was recruited in that year.

Apr 12, 2010 5:46 AM

May 2009
sbyrstall said:
AO968 said:
sbyrstall said:
AO968 said:
KyuuAL said:
shinigami03 said:

You asked why nothing was done their third/junior year. I just repeated that season 1 ended with them in their third/junior year. Azusa was recruited in that year.

I didn't ask that question, though.
Dec 4, 2011 6:34 AM

Jun 2008
Here's something that's been bothering me for a while, just what Yui playing at the start of season 2?

Dec 5, 2011 3:10 PM
Feb 2011
sbyrstall said:
Here's something that's been bothering me for a while, just what Yui playing at the start of season 2?
Watashi no Koi wa Hotchkiss
­
May 1, 2012 1:34 AM

Oct 2010
Oh that thing is so cool on how she act when she was playing
she's so cool XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Which K-ON character are you? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

hannahchan - Apr 11, 2010

328 by Leesverse »»
Jan 17, 7:29 AM

Sticky: » Request your K-ON! MEMBER CARD! [ON HOLD-ON] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AngelRin - May 8, 2011

247 by kb_juliane »»
Jan 1, 2023 5:38 PM

» MY K-On! fav songs =]] ( 1 2 3 )

Koko-Bear - Jun 26, 2009

100 by HAOSov »»
Jan 2, 2022 2:27 PM

Poll: » Which Character Is Your Favorite? Version 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Jun 23, 2009

298 by Digibutter64 »»
Aug 10, 2020 4:01 PM

» K-On Steam tag

kaorinonomiya - May 25, 2018

1 by Profaned_Ravy »»
May 25, 2018 7:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.