Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2021 4:52 PM
Jan 2017
So I saw this manga in the bookstore and looked it up curious how it was based solely off seeing the name and 1st cover. annnd I honestly hate this manga -_-
To start w/ I reading the afterword at the end where the mangaka explains this is her 1st "original" manga, and props to her for doing that but I like to point out form this poont further this is Myyyy own little opinion on this manga if you like it or wanna check it out cool.
-
SPOILER ALERT-
1stly, I like SAO-clones of trapped in a game and fight to survive. buut this, eh the fact that its a "Edgy Minecraft SAO-clone" is just lauaghable. Like seriously IF they made this into a comedy poking fun at edgy "battle royale" tropes this coulda worked well.
But this manga took it self waaaaay too seriously making it come across as another battle royale / SAO / issekai tropey generic bloob, oh sorry "slime"
I planned to read this atleast half way since it was only 26 chaps but by 4 chapters I wanted to quit reading I held out til the end of volume 1 incase sooome twist would come at the end but nothing, this manga suucked
I hope the artist makes a way better manga next time around.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.