Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2021 12:15 PM
Jun 2021
So I’m on ep 7 of code geass, it’s interesting but I still don’t know what’s going on? Is lelouch trying to kill his royal family ? Idk
Jul 13, 2021 12:23 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
sydneyhawker said:
So I’m on ep 7 of code geass, it’s interesting but I still don’t know what’s going on? Is lelouch trying to kill his royal family ? Idk

Keep watching😎👍 but to give you a general answer, his primary goal at that stage is to create a world where Nanoly can be happy and not discriminated against, ergo the liberation of Japan would seem to be a possible solution for that objective😊👍.

Essential at that stage he's just being a really over attentive brother😅😅
Jul 13, 2021 12:27 PM
Nov 2020
sydneyhawker said:
just gotta keep watching in order to understand:) you'll find the answers soon
Jul 13, 2021 12:53 PM

Sep 2020
sydneyhawker said:
Keep watching you'll understand, but as @momentie said, he basically wants to create a world where nunally can be.
Jul 13, 2021 1:24 PM
Feb 2021
Arerumi said:
sydneyhawker said:
Keep watching you'll understand, but as @momentie said, he basically wants to create a world where nunally can be.

I have not really enjoyed it a lot till 9 episodes and have nearly dropped it is i am mistaken? Should I watch it further??
Jul 13, 2021 1:47 PM
Mar 2021
Arthagrawal said:
Arerumi said:

I have not really enjoyed it a lot till 9 episodes and have nearly dropped it is i am mistaken? Should I watch it further??
Yes You Should Watch It Further It’s Really Good
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Jul 13, 2021 3:12 PM
May 2021
Arthagrawal said:
Arerumi said:

I'm not really into mechs and stuff ..but I end up really enjoying it ...2nd season is better ....it gives ya a type of death note feel ...I just gave both seasons a 9 which I think they deserve ...its was worth sticking with
Jul 13, 2021 6:54 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Arthagrawal said:
Arerumi said:

Depends what sort of person ya are. For one thing is it simply your not big on mech figthing and political machinations? If so then the shows probably not for you and that's totally fine, your under no obligation to like every show or genre and as long as you remain open to giving it another go at a later point on time then there is no loss to be had in post-boning or droping it.

With that said the show is masterfully made with a great OsT and animations, dynamic mech designs, memorable characters and always interesting shakespherin plotlines. So to end, if your not feeling it that's fine, move on with your life but if you want to keep going it is indeed objectively a great production and engaging narritive😎👍.
Jul 13, 2021 8:53 PM

Sep 2020
Arthagrawal said:
Arerumi said:

Personally I loved the show, so I'll advice you to keep watching, if you still don't enjoy you can drop it. It's all for entertainment after all, if you're not enjoying it, why watch it. And there's nothing wrong with that, everyone has different tastes.
Jul 14, 2021 12:42 PM
Jun 2021
just continue it man you wont be unhappy i dont want to say what lelouch trying so it will be a spoiler but continue it code geass is really one of the best ones. have a good day 👋🏻

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

147 by zartroce »»
May 3, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Apr 23, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

30 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.