Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2021 3:29 AM

Nov 2009

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

HI EVERYONE!!!

First of all, I'm not back permanently for those wondering. I hate to say it, but I've moved on :( I simply don't have the time to spend making cards these days, hell I barely get to spend any time at my computer! Even watching anime has taken a bit of a backseat... :(

That being said, today I will make some changes to the club in order to keep it going forever (hopefully!)

So, as of today, I willl be creating username free edition, or UNLIMITED EDITIONS as I like to call them.

These will be open for a limited time (after which the cards will be removed), and just means you can copy and paste any of the cards you want and add your own username if you like. I may do the odd edition in the future which will need usernames, but at the moment it's very unlilkely. So essentially they will become UEs. Of course some previous UEs are alwas open and some future ones will be too.

The current editions I have on the site, which is Eevee RE and Mountains LE will become UEs and opened later today after some editing.

My previous LEs which had been open back in 2019, will also be changed to UE's, so anyone that requested cards from those will have to go back and copy+paste which ones they want instead (so sorry guys! >_<)

I will also upload any that I had planned and open them up to.

This also means member cards and badges will go username free, but I would prefer members to pick no more than a few each, just to keep them unique to you. I haven't decided the fate of star cards yet for those wondering.

Everything else willl stay the same.

Just want to say a final thank you to all the loyal followers out there. Even though I've been busy you've stuck around and stayed true to the club. I salute you <3

Hope you've all made it to the other end of covid safe and well. The UK has been absolutely shite with it. It's not all bad news, I met the most wonderful man who now occupies all my time, and got an amazing job working with animals. Other than that, I'm stilll cracking on :)

Much love gang, stay safe xxx

fezakyuuJul 9, 2021 5:14 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME]Count to INFINITY! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jaye19 - Dec 16, 2011

3222 by Kunii »»
Nov 2, 2023 8:41 PM

» Sakura UE [ OPEN ]

fezakyuu - Jul 9, 2021

2 by kawaii-mio »»
Aug 12, 2021 3:23 PM

Sticky: » Official Member Cards Vers. 4 [ OPEN ] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fezakyuu - Sep 30, 2011

369 by Bestkindoftrash »»
Mar 29, 2021 12:03 AM

Sticky: » Official Club Badges Vers. 2[ OPEN ] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fezakyuu - Jul 14, 2012

280 by Bestkindoftrash »»
Mar 28, 2021 11:59 PM

Sticky: » Introduce yourself ..❤

fezakyuu - Jun 25, 2016

21 by Bestkindoftrash »»
Mar 28, 2021 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.