Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2021 1:01 PM
Oct 2020
Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but when everyone was asleep, why didn’t they just kill them in their sleep instead of going into their dream and destroying their core?
Jun 29, 2021 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
KuyaJonas said:
Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but when everyone was asleep, why didn’t they just kill them in their sleep instead of going into their dream and destroying their core?
well when I first saw the movie I thought the same but when I re-watched it I heard that he was planning to kill all the 200 hostages at the same time and make it a great fiest by eating all of them at once something like that.
Edit : and for that he would need to destroy the core or they just did it because that's what his powers were like 😂😂
Jun 29, 2021 1:19 PM
May 2021
KuyaJonas said:

I think I remember him saying that perceptive demon slayers could wake up if you touched them.
Jun 29, 2021 1:29 PM
Jul 2020
Mattz623 said:
KuyaJonas said:

I think I remember him saying that perceptive demon slayers could wake up if you touched them.
Yeah, that’s why he specifically told the kids not to touch the Slayers while they were tying them up.
Jun 29, 2021 6:07 PM
Oct 2019
The movie did not adapt well the reason Enmu had consumed too much time before Tanjiro awoke. The manga explained quite clear:

1. The first reason is explained by other members above: some slayers, especially Pillars can sense blood thirst from demons. Look what Rengoku did to the girl. In the manga, because Rengoku's unconsciousness realized his enemy was a human, so he just stopped her but not killing. The movie cut those lines from the manga.
2. Second, audience, who did not read manga, also asked why Enmu did not go directly into the dreams of his enemies. A good example is what happened to the boy with tuberculosis, who entered Tanjiro's dream. The boy was influenced by Tanjiro's kindness and refused to hurt the latter. Enmu knows that risk, so he never enters other people's dreams directly. Enmu said that in the manga, but Ufotable cut those lines.
Jun 29, 2021 7:42 PM
Jan 2021
Elvarth said:

1. The first reason is explained by other members above: some slayers, especially Pillars can sense blood thirst from demons. Look what Rengoku did to the girl. In the manga, because Rengoku's unconsciousness realized his enemy was a human, so he just stopped her but not killing. The movie cut those lines from the manga.
imo this reason should be enough and movie clearly explains it but still this question is asked a lot of time. The thing that makes DS unique is it's simplicity. But I guess ppl are taking it way to deep. At most of the points it requires full attention and brain cells.
Jun 29, 2021 7:53 PM
Oct 2020
Elvarth said:
The movie did not adapt well the reason Enmu had consumed too much time before Tanjiro awoke. The manga explained quite clear:

2. Second, audience, who did not read manga, also asked why Enmu did not go directly into the dreams of his enemies. A good example is what happened to the boy with tuberculosis, who entered Tanjiro's dream. The boy was influenced by Tanjiro's kindness and refused to hurt the latter. Enmu knows that risk, so he never enters other people's dreams directly. Enmu said that in the manga, but Ufotable cut those lines.

Hmmm ok I get that. But couldn’t Enmu just gotten people to stab them real quick through the heart or brain
Jun 29, 2021 7:55 PM
Oct 2020
Mattz623 said:
KuyaJonas said:

Hmmmm but couldn’t they just stab them through the heart or brain as fast as possible? Or something
Jul 1, 2021 12:27 PM
Oct 2020
Austin_Beale said:
Mattz623 said:

Yeah, that’s why he specifically told the kids not to touch the Slayers while they were tying them up.

Hmmmm but couldn’t they just stab them through the heart or brain as fast as possible? Or something

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Oct 19, 2020

395 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 9:44 PM

» So the movie was pointless? ( 1 2 )

ibm30rpg - Sep 26, 2021

60 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 7, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Movie or show?

Fishb0i - May 28, 2023

24 by Fishb0i »»
Aug 3, 2023 2:48 AM

» enmu

blaze_sir - Apr 26, 2023

11 by NotScout70 »»
Apr 28, 2023 8:17 AM

» Plot hole? Or me being ignorant. (Spoilers)

lFrogs - Mar 26, 2022

13 by Ridzaxster »»
Jan 25, 2023 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.