Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 22, 2021 1:43 PM
Apr 2021
Hey guys! I had an MAL account before but I already forgot because it was a long time ago that I only used it to keep track of the anime I watched and next to watch. I didn't know that there is a community here. I decided to create an account again because I want to make friends here and I want to talk with someone who also shares the same interest as me or we can talk about anything :). So feel free to add me or message me guys :).

Most of the anime I watch are romantic anime like Nisekoi, Horimiya, Tada never falls in love those are my all time favorite romantic anime and I just recently finished watching 3D Kanojo which i also added to my all time favorite. I also like anime movies but mostly romance genre also like Your Name, Weathering With You, Let Me Eat Your Pancreas. Sorry that it feels like I only watch romance genre cause I'm hopeless romantic IRL :3. I watch any kind of genre but its just that lately im binge watching that kind of genre. I mostly find anime now that has a story like 3D Kanojo and Horimiya which one of the MC is like a loner and someone helps them to get out of their shell and then they fell in love with each other. So if you have any suggestion i would really appreciate it.

That's all for me. I hope I make friends here and get to talk with you! :)
Apr 22, 2021 2:12 PM

Jan 2020
Welcome back to myanimelist!

Apr 22, 2021 3:44 PM

Jan 2021
Hello!!
Welcome back to Myanimelist :D
Apr 22, 2021 4:31 PM

Apr 2021
Excuse my language, but who in the flying F u c k names their new show "I Want To Eat Your Pancreas" ?????????

Welcome to MAL btw
Apr 23, 2021 1:00 AM
Apr 2021
rebellion1310 said:
Excuse my language, but who in the flying F u c k names their new show "I Want To Eat Your Pancreas" ?????????

Welcome to MAL btw

I know right? But if really has a deeper meaning it in and if you haven't watched it I recommend you to watch it because in the movie it will explain what is the meaning of it :).
Apr 23, 2021 7:45 AM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
sup welcome back to mal, enjoy your stay c:

✧ forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 ✧
Apr 23, 2021 9:06 PM

May 2017
Hi! I think you would really love 3-Gatsu no Lion! it's about a loner who slowly comes out of his shell and creates relationships, I really love it. Don't let the shogi aspect scare you, it's one of my all time favorites :)
Apr 23, 2021 9:43 PM

May 2017
Hey welcome back to MAL! :)
Apr 23, 2021 10:53 PM

Dec 2020
yo yoo !! welcome (back) to mal :D im also a sucker for romance, romcom more specifically. i really enjoyed lovely complex and wotaku ni koi wa muzukashii ! and by looking at your list i think you'll enjoy kareshi kanojo no jijou and sakura-sou no pet na kanojo
Apr 24, 2021 3:22 AM
Apr 2021
Figendog said:
Hi! I think you would really love 3-Gatsu no Lion! it's about a loner who slowly comes out of his shell and creates relationships, I really love it. Don't let the shogi aspect scare you, it's one of my all time favorites :)

Thanks for the suggestion ill add it to my list :)

lizzziziz said:
yo yoo !! welcome (back) to mal :D im also a sucker for romance, romcom more specifically. i really enjoyed lovely complex and wotaku ni koi wa muzukashii ! and by looking at your list i think you'll enjoy kareshi kanojo no jijou and sakura-sou no pet na kanojo

I have watched koi wa muzukashii and i loved it also! For the kareshi kanojo no jijou and sakura-sou no pet na kanojo ill add it to my list. Thanks for the suggestion!.

Also thanks everyone for welcoming me :)
Apr 24, 2021 7:50 AM

Oct 2017
Kramzyy said:
Hey guys! I had an MAL account before but I already forgot because it was a long time ago that I only used it to keep track of the anime I watched and next to watch. I didn't know that there is a community here. I decided to create an account again because I want to make friends here and I want to talk with someone who also shares the same interest as me or we can talk about anything :). So feel free to add me or message me guys :).

Most of the anime I watch are romantic anime like Nisekoi, Horimiya, Tada never falls in love those are my all time favorite romantic anime and I just recently finished watching 3D Kanojo which i also added to my all time favorite. I also like anime movies but mostly romance genre also like Your Name, Weathering With You, Let Me Eat Your Pancreas. Sorry that it feels like I only watch romance genre cause I'm hopeless romantic IRL :3. I watch any kind of genre but its just that lately im binge watching that kind of genre. I mostly find anime now that has a story like 3D Kanojo and Horimiya which one of the MC is like a loner and someone helps them to get out of their shell and then they fell in love with each other. So if you have any suggestion i would really appreciate it.

That's all for me. I hope I make friends here and get to talk with you! :)

Welcome to the Order of the Weeb fellow Romantic!
...There's a chance you've already seen these, but here's a few Japanimation recommendations within the Romance genre; Revolutionary Girl Utena, Princess Tutu and (it's kind'a cheatin') Bakuman..
Visit my MAL profile and/or add me as a friend at Wxku_shi.
Apr 24, 2021 4:41 PM

Jul 2020
Hello, hello...and welcome. Another hopeless romantic -- WHOOHOO!
Apr 25, 2021 4:45 AM

Jan 2021
𝐇𝐢, 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦.
Apr 28, 2021 9:10 AM

Oct 2009
Welcome to MAL bro!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░

May 31, 2021 8:49 PM

Jan 2021
Hello, welcome to forum ^0^/
Sep 10, 2022 3:18 AM
Aug 2021
Hello, welcome to the Forums.
Sep 15, 2022 6:53 PM

Aug 2022

16/09/2022                                                                                  

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ  ଘ(੭◌ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

i'm sakura, an introverted // quiet girl
nice too meet you, i was a beginner
to this site, feel free to send me PM
slow response but surely replied it
welcome to the forum section //

ʚ₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎ɞ credits belong to the owners

More topics from this board

» hihi!!

aniiaya - Apr 25

7 by MeguSae38 »»
Yesterday, 2:40 AM

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - Apr 24

29 by Palash_6 »»
Apr 25, 8:24 AM

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

10 by loligoth666 »»
Apr 25, 8:06 AM

» Hi everyone

fdasfdsadsa - Apr 23

5 by YanYan »»
Apr 25, 7:48 AM

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Apr 23

12 by YanYan »»
Apr 25, 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.