Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 6, 2021 10:50 AM
Oct 2015
Seriously, why?! I've seen the anime and the story is dope AF (animation and others aren't that good). I'm a huge space, sci-fi nerd and Ohtagaki's every manga amaze me. He knows what I want.
Too sad that no one cares about this highly underrated manga. I've found a couple of English-translated chapters and that's it. The End. Nothing afterwards.
Actually found most of the chapters being translated into Italian (not sure it's completed though).

Please, someone, any scanlation team who sees this message; please consider translating this awesome work.
Mar 6, 2021 3:49 PM

Sep 2020
theDEMYSTIFier said:
Seriously, why?! I've seen the anime and the story is dope AF (animation and others aren't that good). I'm a huge space, sci-fi nerd and Ohtagaki's every manga amaze me. He knows what I want.
Too sad that no one cares about this highly underrated manga. I've found a couple of English-translated chapters and that's it. The End. Nothing afterwards.
Actually found most of the chapters being translated into Italian (not sure it's completed though).

Please, someone, any scanlation team who sees this message; please consider translating this awesome work.

Yeah, Moonlight Mile was licensed here but they never finished publishing it and so the license eventually expired.

May 31, 2023 9:34 AM
Oct 2015
happens all the time, i've still have hundreds of amazing manga that I wish to read, which have not been translated or released locally for fucking years despite the mangas being finished long ago.
Oct 19, 2023 10:02 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to Neostorm-X
happens all the time, i've still have hundreds of amazing manga that I wish to read, which have not been translated or released locally for fucking years despite the mangas being finished long ago.
I am so lucky to be Italian, as I have the special edition in five volumes. I had no idea this manga existed, absolutely underrated masterpiece.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.