Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2021 4:56 PM
Apr 2017
It seems it would be the case in the anime.they make a cute couple for my weird standards and I was hoping manga explores their relationship further but started reading it and I'm not so sure. The manga is listed as harem and I have serious shipping issues ;D so it would be extremely frustrating to find out he ends up with a different girl/girls or something. But I guess it might be: sucking beats of all the girls = harem.

Anyways, do they have any relationship in the manga?

Thanks!
Feb 12, 2021 7:06 AM
Jun 2016
Well if you don't mind spoilers then read this:
In the manga it is hinted multiple times that Sasha and Mafuyu love each other deeply but unfortunately they never officially become a couple.Shortly before the final battle Sasha and Mafuyu almost kiss but they are interrupted.We can assume that they will probably become a couple after the last battle,but unfortunately the ending is a bit rushed so their romance isn't given a real closure.This is one of the few things that I preferred in the anime since they do kiss and become a couple.
Apr 25, 2021 2:25 PM
Mar 2021
Basically all of them stick with him yes he and mafuyu love each other but as Manuel said it was a bit rushed but as u can assume they all love him so they wouldnt just leave if marriage or something like that would happen Mafuyu would be the wife where as the others would be more like concubines i think
Jul 5, 2021 7:27 AM
Jun 2021
for what i remember, no they don't. even tho there are clear signs that they do like each other that way. and i can see why, she's a maria and he's a qwaser. they both are probably always be sent in to missions where they are going to pair up with other people and either suck tits or get sucked. kinda hard to mantain a solid monogamic relashionship under these circumstances.

More topics from this board

» For a series about breast sucking to power up and fight...(End of manga spoilers)

Gen2K_ - Mar 17, 2019

1 by jonxdx »»
Jul 5, 2021 7:16 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 16 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 9:13 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 15 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 8:57 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 14 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 8:25 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 13 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 5:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.