Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2020 9:22 PM

Jun 2009
What's everyone's favorite anime from the past decade I want to try and build a list of everyone favorite anime from. The past 10 year's

(Edit)
It must be a anime that started the past 10 year's also it don't have to be just one he'll make your own entire decade favorite but I'm trying to co.pile a list of everyone favorite anime of the last decade to build a list to vote of what's the best anime from the past 10 year's

,(this last bit I just decided as I was writi g it and will only happen 1 if enough ppl to make a worth while and 2 I remember cause I'm a stoner who and baicly run the. Club and discord my self other then emoticons o. It so yea
imperlastJan 2, 2020 7:53 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 2, 2020 1:08 AM
Mar 2010
do you mean just one anime from the past decade or more can be picked?
Jan 2, 2020 4:56 AM
Jul 2013
If only one anime can be stated than i would have to choose One Piece. Cause there's no other anime out there that I'm more obsessed with.
Jan 2, 2020 8:03 AM

Sep 2008
If this is in regards to the 2010s, personal favorite for me was Mawaru Penguindrum considering I'm a big Ikuhara fan and this was perhaps his best work of the decade for me.
Jan 2, 2020 12:00 PM
Nov 2010
imperlast said:
What's everyone's favorite anime from the past decade I want to try and build a list of everyone favorite anime from. The past 10 year's

That's a Good question, I'd say for me Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari. But there's lots of others I could have chosen.
Jan 2, 2020 2:11 PM

Jun 2009
ren9 said:
do you mean just one anime from the past decade or more can be picked?
as many as you want from the past decade

Balddog said:
If only one anime can be stated than i would have to choose One Piece. Cause there's no other anime out there that I'm more obsessed with.
it has to of started from 2010 on though one piece is great i got a straw hat tatoo
Jan 3, 2020 4:07 AM

Feb 2009
Lets see. My personal favorite from the last decade will be Quanzhi Gaoshou (The King's Avatar). I am a gamer on top of being an anime fan so that one hits home. It has outstanding animation as well far better than 99.9% of the animes out there.

Honorable mentions in that regard are Overlord and Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken.

They are both quite great as well.

But its really hard to nail down an anime or animes for like 10 years.

There are quite a few other masterpieces in my opinion being Fate Zero, Kuroko no Basket, Shokugeki no Souma and probably a few more I am missing right now.

Jan 4, 2020 5:36 PM
Ancient Guru

Oct 2018
I would say "The Ancient Magus Bride".
Jan 5, 2020 3:04 AM
Mar 2010
ho my god than there is a lot!:

durarara, working!, kami nomi, gintama, oretachi wa tsubasa ga nai, hunter x hunter, un go, maken ki, high school dxd, monogatari series, medaka box, sankarea, hyouka, accel world, magi, sakura sou pet, chuunibyou koi ga shitai, boku wa tomodachi ga inai, hataraku mao sama, gatchman crowds, kill la kill, outbreak company, nisekoi, d frag, hamatora, tonari no seki kun, sekai seifuku, no game no life, mekaku city actors, barakamon, nanatsu no taizai, fate UBW, shirobako, inou battle, ansatsu kyoushitsu, shokugeki no soma, ore monogatari, overlord, charlotte, shimoneta, gate, one punch man, kono subarashi sekai, oshiete galko chan, boku no hero academiya, bungo stray dogs, re zero kara hajimari, mob psycho 100, saiki kusou, new game!, rewrite, time travel shoujo, drifters, keijo!!!, kobayashi san chi no maid dragon, youjo senki, Gabriel dropout, re creators, renai bouken, alice to zouroku, gamers, net juu no susume, imouto sae ireba ii, karakai jouzu ni takagi san, mitsuboushi colors, hinamatsuri, asobi asobase, island, high score girl, chio chan no, planet with, tensei shitara slime, zombieland saga, ssss.gridman, hinomaruzumou, kaguya sama wa, endro, kimetsu no yaiba, fruits basket, senryuu shoujo, hitoribocchi no, dr stone, dumbbell nan kilo, kawaikereba hentai, Kanata no astra, uchi no ko tame, mao sama retry, sounan desu ka, joushikosei no mudazukai, beastars, honzuki,

believe it or not all that is after not including second seasons or more, spin offs and of course shows of continuation like one piece.
Jan 18, 2020 1:51 PM
Apr 2013
I'd have to go with Overlord personally. It was something different at the time for me.
Jan 26, 2020 5:08 PM

Jun 2009
I will keep it short will do a top 3 i think since tastes have changed over the years,this is in no order.
Shiki
The World God Only Knows
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
May 12, 2020 8:02 AM
Apr 2020
1. Seven Mortal Sins
2. Seven Heavenly Virtues
3. Sword Art Online (Saga!)
4. High School DxD (Saga!)
5. The Testament of Sister New Devil (Saga!)
6. Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
7. Highschool of the Dead (Saga!)
8. Monster Musume (Saga!)
9. Interviews With Monster Girls (Saga!)
10. Super Dragon Ball Heroes!
11. Dragon Ball Super
12. Ai Tenchi Muyo
13. Akame Ga Kill! (Saga!)
14. Kill La Kill
15. Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

Note: If I put in movies I'd be here all day!
May 12, 2020 1:50 PM
Apr 2020
I Almost for got!:
1. Freezing (Saga!)
May 28, 2020 11:53 AM

Sep 2009
Durarara, Noragami, Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan, and My Hero Academia.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Simul watch suggestion and planning

imperlast - Mar 22, 2021

0 by imperlast »»
Mar 22, 2021 6:45 PM

» what are you playing or watching while in quarantine

imperlast - Apr 18, 2020

17 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:18 PM

Poll: » Do you prefer Dub or Sub? ( 1 2 )

Hawksman - Nov 13, 2012

91 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:15 PM

Sticky: » lets get to know one another ( 1 2 3 4 )

Eko - Jul 27, 2010

176 by new_Ango »»
Jun 7, 2020 10:32 AM

» DISCORD ( when can people be active)

imperlast - May 7, 2020

7 by imperlast »»
May 8, 2020 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.