Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 17, 2019 7:57 AM
Jul 2018
i assume u havent watched attack on titan since u dont have it on ur list. the story gets better with each season and soon i promise eren wouldnt be that annoying anymore. there is a sudden tone shift in season 2. personally fine with that, but idk bout u.

i also didn't see steins;gate on your list. please be patient with it. after ep9ish it will get better. its about time travel FYI. also at first the anime is very confusing so yea plz be patient.

you've seen boku no hero academia so i wont say anything abt that. these r my fav anime so far and all very mainstream so ill try recommending some that r not that famous

-cells at work. it rly entertaining and its about how your body works(hence the title of the series) i'm a fan of science. idk bout u but u should still give it a shot!

-sunday without god. at near the end it gets rly good!

-zetsuen no tempest- a nice mystery anime

-zombieland saga- im not a fan of idol anime, but i personally rly enjoyed it. its rly funny with all the zombie stuff and the drama is well done. the characters r all great too. extremely entertaining :)
Aug 17, 2019 8:06 AM

Apr 2018
Orange is probably one of the most well written and beautifully animated shows ive seen, its deep af sure but its well worth the watch
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Good romantic anime

Roni1703 - 12 hours ago

6 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
3 minutes ago

» your idea is important *

blackmirrorerror - 2 hours ago

3 by Ohayotaku »»
10 minutes ago

» idea blo

blackmirrorerror - 10 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
39 minutes ago

» turn your brain off op mc with zero drama

isseixkoneko - May 17

5 by lubdhak »»
3 hours ago

» Recommend me Action+Adventure Anime based on my List

Chisuku - Yesterday

5 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.