Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2008 11:59 PM

Dec 2007
I have a few. So yeah...
Anyone else have them?

Best Quote Ever- Mugen:I don't give a rat's ass about going to hell. Guess I feel like I'm already there. What I do mind is the thought of being killed by you ugly bastards. I've gone my whole life without being helped by anyone else, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you help me into my grave.

Jin: Remember, I'm the one who's going to kill you.
Mugen: What are you, my wife?

Mugen: [after finding a bag of coins in the river] We hit the potjack!
Fuu: That's jackpot!
Mugen: All I know is we're filthy bitch!
Fuu: Filthy rich!
Jin: I hope your doing that on purpose.

Yatsuha: Hey look, a naked woman!
Mugen: WHERE?!
[Yatsuha kicks Mugen in the crotch]

[Mugen and Yatsuha are surrounded by some dangerous men]
Yatsuha: If you beat up all these guys for me, I'll do something amazing for you.
Mugen: What? I'm not being tricked again. [Yatsuha whispers something in his ear] Okay!

Mugen: (to Fuu, about Jin) Tall, dark, and four-eyed here is thinking the same thing: hanging around with a girl with absolutely no sex appeal isn't my idea of fun.
Jin: That's it; you've gone too far.
Fuu: Yeah!
Jin: That four-eyed thing, take it back.
Fuu: Hey!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 20, 2008 8:43 PM

Nov 2007
First episode:
Mugen: You have ten seconds... I'll count by breaking his fingers.
Jul 3, 2008 4:17 AM

Dec 2007
Arestyr said:
First episode:

hehe, I totally forgot about that one...
Jul 30, 2008 1:01 PM

May 2008
Arestyr said:
First episode:

I said xP said:

Mugen: Oh geez, reading is too hard

-Karma-Aug 1, 2008 2:42 AM
Aug 10, 2008 4:04 AM

Dec 2007
Fuu: But I wonder what he meant? That Jin would buy a woman...
Mugen: It's probably a good thing.
Fuu: What is?
Mugen: That guy didn't have any women, so I was thinking it looked odd.
Fuu: Why?
Mugen: I thought maybe he was a homo.
Fuu: No way!
Mugen: Im glad, I'm glad. I'm saved.

Fuu: You keep ordering the same thing as either Jin or I. You should get what you like.
Mugen: (Looking at the menu) It can't be helped.
Fuu: But it's written right there.
Mugen: I have a little trouble understanding it...
Fuu: Is it possible... that you can't read?
Mugen: (Pointing at letters) That's a "no". This and this are also "no". I can read it just fine.
Fuu: (Points at a letter) Then what about this?
Mugen: It's "no".
Jin: It's "me".
Mugen: That was a trick question!
Nov 23, 2008 6:30 PM

Oct 2008
"What a load of crap... You dumb dickhead, when it comes to living in disgrace I wrote the book. There ain't a damn thing a loser like you could ever teach me. You want me to have a taste of how you feel? Then quit talking like a pussy! When you point a sword at someone, either you kill them, or they kill you, there ain't no in between. Now I'm tired of all your pissing and moaning, so why don't you shut up and GET OVER IT!!!" Mugen to Umanosuke, I think the episode was either Evanescent Encounter part 2 or 3...
Feb 18, 2009 6:33 AM
Feb 2009
Episiode 15, fishing scene

Fuu - Jin, give it up already! Come over here and eat with us. I'll share the ones I caught with you.
Mugen - Leave him alone. He's being stubborn because he's the only one who didn't catch anything.
Fuu - But..
Mugen - Anyway, the one who was saying "*wondering-face* Fishing is a serious battle between the man and the fish. If you don't take it seriously, you will get burned"
*both cracks up*
Mugen - Before we started fishing can't even catch a fish in plain sight.
Fuu - It's not nice to laugh!
*Jin jumps into the river*
Fuu - Do you think we laughed a bit too much..?
Mugen - I don't care.
Fuu - But..
Mugen - Don't meet his eyes.

It cracks me up EVERY TIME xD
Jun 11, 2009 5:23 AM

Jun 2009
First Ep
Mugen: "Well boys, your lives arent worth squat. Think about it, 100 dumplings for all you guys. Whats that come out to? 5 dumplings a pop?"
Teashop owner's Wife: (counts with her fingers) "His math is way off"

DeviantMugen said:
"What a load of crap... You dumb dickhead, when it comes to living in disgrace I wrote the book. There ain't a damn thing a loser like you could ever teach me. You want me to have a taste of how you feel? Then quit talking like a pussy! When you point a sword at someone, either you kill them, or they kill you, there ain't no in between. Now I'm tired of all your pissing and moaning, so why don't you shut up and GET OVER IT!!!" Mugen to Umanosuke, I think the episode was either Evanescent Encounter part 2 or 3...

Thats from the last episode. Just before mugen uses his 'ace in the hole' knife.

if someone is willing to make me a new signature pic, pm me.
Sep 8, 2009 2:57 PM

Jan 2009
Mugen:" If I had to live each day knowing you bastards were in charge, I'd rather stretch as far as I can and die."

Mugen: (already been said) "I don't give a rat's ass about going to hell. Guess I feel like I'm already there."

Mugen:" I don't believe in anything over than my own strength. Later."

This is from ep. called boogus booty, it had a girl named yatsuha in it, i loved her lol

Mugen: I want my nookie!

Yatsuha: Hey look, a naked woman!

Mugen: WHERE?!

Jin:"You're the lowest of the low."

Mugen takes fuu's coin and tosses it in the air

Fuu:"Uhh don't you think you tossed it too far?"
Jin:"He doesn't understand the word "restraint"
Mugen:"Kiss my ass."
Sep 13, 2009 10:44 AM

Sep 2008
Jin: Remember, I'm the one who's going to kill you.
Mugen: What are you, my wife?

:>
Jan 31, 2010 4:19 PM

Jan 2009
There are so many of this, almost every line of each series, at least according to me =PpP
But I'd have to agree I just love these:
NujaGurl said:

Mugen takes fuu's coin and tosses it in the air

Fuu:"Uhh don't you think you tossed it too far?"
Jin:"He doesn't understand the word "restraint"
Mugen:"Kiss my ass."

Zazusha said:
First Ep
Mugen: "Well boys, your lives arent worth squat. Think about it, 100 dumplings for all you guys. Whats that come out to? 5 dumplings a pop?"
Teashop owner's Wife: (counts with her fingers) "His math is way off"
Arestyr said:
First episode:

Join My Club Shigurui - Death Frenzy (Still in construction)
Feb 2, 2010 2:22 PM

Oct 2009
First episode:

hahaha i love this one...Mugen owna..this guy is crazy hahahaha
Oct 2, 2010 4:11 AM
Jul 2018
Already many great ones taken.

Both from Episode 4: Hellhounds for hire: Part 2
Nagatomi: You arrogant bastard! You think you can just treat me like garbage & then just walk away as i...

Mugen: If you send someone after me, do me a favor; send the toughest mofo you can find.

Ishimatsu: When I left Bosco water's gang, I thought to myself, by using my skills & my strength, I could get whatever I want in life. But the world doesn't work that way.
There are times when you have to agree with people, even when you think they're wrong; or do something, even though you know it's crazy.

Mugen: What a load of horse piss.
Apr 12, 2013 3:32 PM

Jun 2011
Too many to count, this series has a bunch of awesome quotes xD
But here are some of my faves (I'll try not to repeat the mentioned ones, though most of them are among my faves.):

If living means down to the likes of you bastards then I'll die on my feet with my head held high! - Mugen

I don't wanna rule or BE ruled, either one. - Mugen

What a load of crap. Don't spend your life making excuses to yourself. You're the one who decides how to live your life. - Mugen

Nobody was comin' after me... so I figured I'd come after YOU guys instead! - Mugen

Sorry, pal, but I don't know the meaning of the word 'restraint'. - Mugen

What's that sword for? That isn't a toy. If they had cut you down back there, you wouldn't have had any right to complain. If you aren't prepaired to die, don't swing such a thing around. - Jin

Don't give me that crap! Listen to me, I'm gonna be pissed off if we came all this way for nothin'. Get lost! - Mugen

I ain't gonna die. Have some faith in me will ya? - Mugen

I think I've found what I was looking for all this time. I, who was always alone, found friends for the first time. You two were my first friends. - Jin

If we were all the way up there, no one here'd look any bigger than a grain of sand. - Mugen

I don't understand a single word of that shit you're spewwin'. But there's one thing that I do understand. I don't care how many damn dogs you got. It don't amount to jack if they ain't tough enough to bark when they're out alone. - Mugen

Cutting down a man who's done nothing wrong; is that what you spent all those years honing your skills for? - Jin

(Mentioned, but extended): Listen up! I'm not satisfied with you guys. Bring the strongest one here by the time I count to ten. I'll wait and count with these fingers. One... two... three... four... Ah, I don't care... All of them! - Mugen

:3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Couple

PandaPikachu - Oct 14, 2008

19 by danispradlin »»
May 5, 2019 10:23 PM

Poll: » Mugen Vs. Jin Vs. Fuu

LilDisco69 - Mar 25, 2008

48 by foodie »»
Jul 22, 2015 7:49 AM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Jan 20, 2012

7 by foodie »»
Jul 22, 2015 7:46 AM

» Best Episode?

Zatoichi - Jun 14, 2008

20 by Xzotik »»
Apr 16, 2012 11:23 PM

Sticky: » [Request] Get your Samurai Champloo Member Card! [CLOSED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eL_marco - Oct 6, 2009

257 by eL_marco »»
May 24, 2010 2:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.