Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 24, 2019 5:39 PM

Aug 2010
For those who followed this, the donghua is back and ep 61 and 62 aired today :)
XealiasApr 24, 2019 8:10 PM
Sep 30, 2019 2:46 PM
Jul 2016
Hey, I had a question. Sorry I am using your information discussion for it, but can you please tell me why Yanling Ji was shown dancing in episode 57 or it was someone else or was Han Fei hallucinating? And if it was really Yanling Ji, where was it occurring?

Feb 3, 2021 9:04 PM
Oct 2018
Soul_Spark said:
Hey, I had a question. Sorry I am using your information discussion for it, but can you please tell me why Yanling Ji was shown dancing in episode 57 or it was someone else or was Han Fei hallucinating? And if it was really Yanling Ji, where was it occurring?

I don't know if you're still on this site but it felt like a random scene to me. It was after Yangling Ji was rescued from the Blood Marquess and pardoned by the Qin King...so maybe she was grateful or something?
Feb 3, 2021 9:25 PM
Jul 2016
JustJ189 said:
Soul_Spark said:

I don't know if you're still on this site but it felt like a random scene to me. It was after Yangling Ji was rescued from the Blood Marquess and pardoned by the Qin King...so maybe she was grateful or something?

It's more like I am still there but now I don't remember the context!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Qin Shi Mingyue: Tian Xing Jiu Ge Episode 60 Discussion

becool - Mar 13, 2022

0 by becool »»
Mar 13, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Qin Shi Mingyue: Tian Xing Jiu Ge Episode 54 Discussion

becool - Mar 13, 2022

0 by becool »»
Mar 13, 2022 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.