Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 31, 2019 2:14 AM

Oct 2015
Earliest memory are your typical Dragon's balls and Naturu Uchiha, then it escalated to me finding out hentai and my mother seeing me watch it as a 10 years old kid on my parent's bed. Fun times. After that, I finally knew what I watched, which was hand-drawn chinese finger paintings, and led me to masterpieces such as Date a Live, Infinite Stratos, and To Love-Ru.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Jan 31, 2019 2:26 AM
Sep 2017
I watched Pokemon as a kid but I didn't know it was an anime. Later my uncle tried to get me into dragon ball but I just wasn't interested. Had a friend in middle school who tried to get me into Death Note but I still wasn't interested. Then in high school a friend tried to get me into Elfen Lied, and I still wasn't interested.
I was however starting to get curious as to why all these people around me liked these Chinese cartoons. A few months later I got a funimation subscription, saw the picture for Girls Bravo and lets just say I'm glad my taste has improved but the rest is history.
Jan 31, 2019 4:18 AM

Mar 2018
In my occasional sickly twisted moods, was watching brutal gory death scenes on YouTube 4 years back. Suddenly, an AOT thumbnail appears up (prolly ep 5 of s1 with a random dude being eaten) .Checked that video, then that 'show' then realized it's actually an anime when the Google search results showed up .Fast forward to present day
Jan 31, 2019 8:23 AM

Jul 2017
MdotO said:
In my occasional sickly twisted moods, was watching brutal gory death scenes on YouTube 4 years back. Suddenly, an AOT thumbnail appears up (prolly ep 5 of s1 with a random dude being eaten) .Checked that video, then that 'show' then realized it's actually an anime when the Google search results showed up .Fast forward to present day

That's quite an interesting way to start the journey.
Feb 1, 2019 11:44 AM

Jul 2017
DizzyTZC said:
I watched Pokemon as a kid but I didn't know it was an anime. Later my uncle tried to get me into dragon ball but I just wasn't interested. Had a friend in middle school who tried to get me into Death Note but I still wasn't interested. Then in high school a friend tried to get me into Elfen Lied, and I still wasn't interested.
I was however starting to get curious as to why all these people around me liked these Chinese cartoons. A few months later I got a funimation subscription, saw the picture for Girls Bravo and lets just say I'm glad my taste has improved but the rest is history.

Whoa, it was pretty lame way to start an epic journey. Kudos to you!
Feb 1, 2019 12:34 PM

Dec 2015
I was born in Japan and I started to watch Sailor Moon (90's), So I've been into anime for a long time xD
Feb 3, 2019 10:33 PM

Mar 2018
AnimeboyAnubhab said:

That's quite an interesting way to start the journey.

Thanks , lol :D
(~15 characters left)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

120 by TransferUser »»
34 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 6 hours ago

14 by ProGoddess »»
38 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Apr 26

72 by TransferUser »»
41 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 6 hours ago

21 by Subarctic-Forest »»
44 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

81 by Spunkert »»
51 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.