Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2018 2:39 PM

Mar 2017
Here is a fun little place to introduce yourself. Here is the format you can follow:

Format:
Username:
What you want to be called:
What are your favorite animes:
What are your favorite mangas:
Anything else you want to say about yourself ( can be as long as you want):

Here I'll introduce myself.
Username: Star-Dazzle
What you want to be called: Star-Dazzle, Star, Star-chan, or Star-nyan
What are your favorite animes: Bleach, Claymore, Charlotte, Akame ga Kill, Amnesia, Ouran High School Host Club, Noragami, Noragami Aragoto, Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail 2014, Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation, Fairy Tail Movie 1: Houou no Miko
What are your favorite mangas: So far I have no favorite mangas
Anything else you want to say about yourself ( can be as long as you want): I am an only child. I have a dog. I am 15 years and am in high school.
Star-DazzleMar 31, 2018 7:34 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 8, 2018 2:40 PM
Nov 2017
Username: RenyaKara
Call me Maya
Favorite animes: Cross Ange, Akame ga Kill, Kill la Kill, Glass no Kamen, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Mnemosyne: the daughter of Rin, Another, Nana, Kakegurui, Usagi Drop
Favorite mangas: Berserk ( this one is a masterpiece 🖤), Dead Tube, Gun x Clover, Arachnid
Other things ‘bout me: I’m a bookworm and an artist. I enjoy drawing. You can find me on Instagram as @renya_kara. I’m 16 years old and I study sciences at high level.
Apr 8, 2018 2:48 PM

Sep 2016
RenyaKara said:
Call me Maya
Favorite animes: Cross Ange, Akame ga Kill, Kill la Kill, Glass no Kamen, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Mnemosyne: the daughter of Rin, Another, Nana, Kakegurui, Usagi Drop
Favorite mangas: Berserk ( this one is a masterpiece 🖤), Dead Tube, Gun x Clover, Arachnid
Other things ‘bout me: I’m a bookworm and an artist. I enjoy drawing. You can find me on Instagram as @renya_kara. I’m 16 years old and I study sciences at high level.

Starry Chan hasn't approved me yet so no need to be nice
Oh wait a sec
Are ya a girl? '-'
I-- I mean
Uhh...
Hey there!
I of course didn't mean to insult ya in anyway earlier '-'
Apr 8, 2018 2:55 PM
Nov 2017
Raiores said:
RenyaKara said:
Call me Maya

Oh wait a sec
Are ya a girl? '-'
I-- I mean
Uhh...
Hey there!

Awe~
It’s ok, I didn’t feel insulted. A bit of competition isn’t something I’m afraid of :3.
And yes, I’m a girl.
And I’m older than you XD
Btw, I’m looking foreword the games you’ll create :>
Apr 8, 2018 2:59 PM

Sep 2016
RenyaKara said:
Raiores said:

Oh wait a sec
Are ya a girl? '-'
I-- I mean
Uhh...
Hey there!

Awe~
It’s ok, I didn’t feel insulted. A bit of competition isn’t something I’m afraid of :3.
And yes, I’m a girl.

Older than me?
I guess ya like younger boys then
*shrugs*
Apr 8, 2018 3:02 PM

Sep 2016
Anyway
Username: I'll show ya a magic trick
Look to the left
I don't needa type it
Ya can still see it :O
What you want to be called: anything, I like nicknames ;)
What are your favorite animes: FAIRY TAIL!!!!
Steins gate and death note too
And made in abyss
And what else ~.~
What are your favorite mangas: Ehh... Can't ya tell I'm too kewl for reading? -.-
Anything else you want to say about yourself: I'm a guy... I'm case you're a girl and interested I mean ~.~
Apr 8, 2018 3:26 PM
Nov 2017
Raiores said:
RenyaKara said:

Awe~
And yes, I’m a girl.

Older than me?
I guess ya like younger boys then
*shrugs*

Who said that? =))
Apr 8, 2018 3:26 PM
Nov 2017
Raiores said:
Anyway
Username: I'll show ya a magic trick
Look to the left
I don't needa type it
Ya can still see it :O
What you want to be called: anything, I like nicknames ;)
What are your favorite animes: FAIRY TAIL!!!!
Steins gate and death note too
And made in abyss
And what else ~.~
What are your favorite mangas: Ehh... Can't ya tell I'm too kewl for reading? -.-
Anything else you want to say about yourself: I'm a guy... I'm case you're a girl and interested I mean ~.~

Steins;Gate, huh?
Psst, El Psy Kangaroo
Apr 8, 2018 3:41 PM

Mar 2017
Nice to meet both of you

Wow Rai u really had to say that didn't u XD
Apr 8, 2018 3:52 PM
Nov 2017
Star-Dazzle said:
Nice to meet both of you

This is how I am TwT
Apr 8, 2018 3:54 PM

Mar 2017
RenyaKara said:
Star-Dazzle said:
Nice to meet both of you

This is how I am TwT

U know same here XD
Apr 8, 2018 3:54 PM
Nov 2017
Star-Dazzle said:
RenyaKara said:

This is how I am TwT

U know same here XD

:3
Apr 8, 2018 3:56 PM

Mar 2017
RenyaKara said:
Star-Dazzle said:

U know same here XD

:D I'm happy now thx :D
Apr 8, 2018 3:57 PM
Nov 2017
Star-Dazzle said:
RenyaKara said:

Awee~
Kawaii desu nee
Apr 8, 2018 4:02 PM

Mar 2017
RenyaKara said:
Star-Dazzle said:

Awee~
Kawaii desu nee

Arigato :)
Apr 10, 2018 3:47 AM
Jan 2017
Username: poeticjoke
What you want to be called: chels or chelsea
What are your favorite animes: orange, erased, sakurasou no pet na kanojo, toradora, fuuka, death parade, nisekoi
What are your favorite mangas: inside mari
Anything else you want to say about yourself ( can be as long as you want): i’m 20 years old and i’m from canada, i have two kittens and i have my own apartment, i love listening to music and playing pokémon. i love to make new friends
Apr 10, 2018 5:02 AM

Apr 2018
Username: Dvour

I guess you can call me Dvour since I can't think of anything else (If the name doesn't sound well for you then just call me whatever you want)

Favorite Anime: My Hero Academia, Danganronpa (both the animation and the anime with 2 arcs), Nisekoi, Konosuba, No Game No Life, Toradora, and Dragon Ball Super

Favorite Manga: Doreiku, My Hero Academia, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, and Tenkuu Shinpan

Anything Else?: Hope we can get along. I don't bite btw in case you were wondering. I'll be friendy and open (probably) if we become friends. ^^

Apr 10, 2018 5:44 AM

Apr 2018
Username: DEUSVULTSs
You can call me Deus, or anything you like. I love nicknames.

Favorite Animes: ReLife, Re: Zero, Konosuba, Noragami series, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Favorite Manga: I haven't read much, like at all. But the only one I've read was ReLife so. Relife it is :3

I'm friendly enough I guess, I like talking to different people so feel free to contact me. I also like to play game, I hope to get along with everyone :)
Wake me up for another crusade
Apr 10, 2018 5:44 AM
Oct 2013
Username: heeyyy, they call me Rin or y'know whatever you what
What are your favorite animes: eehmmm Made in Abyss, Hai to gensou no grimgar, Berserk, Boku no hero academia, FMA: Brotherhood, Hajime no Ippo, Shingeki no Kyojin, Parasyte and probably others
What are your favorite mangas: I don't read much manga but probably Aku no Hana
Anything else: If you have an anime that you really like and I haven't seen it'd be cool if you could recommend it to me or others you think i'd like.
Apr 10, 2018 5:55 AM

Sep 2016
poeticjoke said:
What are your favorite animes: orange, erased, sakurasou no pet na kanojo, toradora, fuuka, death parade, nisekoi
Anything else you want to say about yourself ( can be as long as you want): i’m 20 years old and i’m from canada, i have two kittens and i have my own apartment, i love listening to music and playing pokémon. i love to make new friends

I like erased too ^~^
Uhh.. I mean
Welcome
Yeah
'-'

Dvour said:

I guess you can call me Dvour since I can't think of anything else (If the name doesn't sound well for you then just call me whatever you want)

Favorite Anime: My Hero Academia, Danganronpa (both the animation and the anime with 2 arcs), Nisekoi, Konosuba, No Game No Life, Toradora, and Dragon Ball Super

Favorite Manga: Doreiku, My Hero Academia, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, and Tenkuu Shinpan

Anything Else?: Hope we can get along. I don't bite btw in case you were wondering. I'll be friendy and open (probably) if we become friends. ^^

Boutta start toradora
Hello bud =D

DEUSVULTs said:

Favorite Animes: ReLife, Re: Zero, Konosuba, Noragami series, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Favorite Manga: I haven't read much, like at all. But the only one I've read was ReLife so. Relife it is :3

I'm friendly enough I guess, I like talking to different people so feel free to contact me. I also like to play game, I hope to get along with everyone :)

Will assume your username is called devil's *insert anything here* and will call ya Daffy =D

Rin707 said:
What are your favorite animes: eehmmm Made in Abyss, Hai to gensou no grimgar, Berserk, Boku no hero academia, FMA: Brotherhood, Hajime no Ippo, Shingeki no Kyojin, Parasyte and probably others
Anything else: If you have an anime that you really like and I haven't seen it'd be cool if you could recommend it to me or others you think i'd like.

AAAAAAAAAHHHH MADE IN ABYSS FAN!!!!
I've found yet another brother from yet another mother
Welcome home ^~^
Apr 10, 2018 6:02 AM
Oct 2013
Raiores said:
poeticjoke said:

I like erased too ^~^
Uhh.. I mean
Welcome
Yeah
'-'

Dvour said:

Boutta start toradora
Hello bud =D

DEUSVULTs said:

Will assume your username is called devil's *insert anything here* and will call ya Daffy =D

Rin707 said:

Welcome home ^~^

I just rewatched it recently and oh man if i could give Made in abyss anything higher than 10/10 I absolutely would
Apr 10, 2018 6:05 AM

Sep 2016
Rin707 said:
Raiores said:

I like erased too ^~^
Uhh.. I mean
Welcome
Yeah
'-'

Boutta start toradora
Hello bud =D

Welcome home ^~^

I just rewatched it recently and oh man if i could give Made in abyss anything higher than 10/10 I absolutely would

I understand
Only gave it a 9 cuz not as gud at beginning tho >~<
Apr 10, 2018 6:07 AM

Apr 2018
Raiores said:
poeticjoke said:

I like erased too ^~^
Uhh.. I mean
Welcome
Yeah
'-'

Dvour said:

Boutta start toradora
Hello bud =D

DEUSVULTs said:

Rin707 said:

Welcome home ^~^

Yo! Toradora's a good anime. You won't be disappointed :)
Apr 10, 2018 6:10 AM

Apr 2018
Rin707 said:

I can see you like My Hero Academia.

Nice to have you on board ^^
Apr 10, 2018 6:10 AM

Jun 2017
Dvour said:
Raiores said:

I like erased too ^~^
Uhh.. I mean
Welcome
Yeah
'-'

Boutta start toradora
Hello bud =D

Welcome home ^~^

Toradora = Tsundere
"Blank will never lose"
Apr 10, 2018 6:12 AM

Sep 2016
Animeilian said:
Dvour said:

Toradora = Tsundere
Dvour said:
Raiores said:

I like erased too ^~^
Uhh.. I mean
Welcome
Yeah
'-'

Boutta start toradora
Hello bud =D

Welcome home ^~^

Ik Wut to watch now ^~^
Apr 10, 2018 6:13 AM

Jun 2017
Raiores said:
Animeilian said:

Toradora = Tsundere
Dvour said:

Ik Wut to watch now ^~^

Dont say toradora
"Blank will never lose"
Apr 10, 2018 6:16 AM

Sep 2016
Animeilian said:
Raiores said:

Ik Wut to watch now ^~^

Dont say toradora

It is :P
Apr 10, 2018 6:17 AM

Jun 2017
Raiores said:
Animeilian said:

Dont say toradora

*Faints*
"Blank will never lose"
Apr 10, 2018 6:24 AM

Sep 2016
Animeilian said:
Raiores said:

*Faints*

*throws revive items*
Apr 10, 2018 6:28 AM

Jun 2017
Raiores said:
Animeilian said:

*Faints*

*throws revive items*
Raiores said:
Animeilian said:

*Faints*

*throws revive items*

*revived*
*defeats enemy*
*gains experience*
*evolves*
*realises that in this current situationin that im saying this [pokemon battle] that you would technically be my master*
*begins to hate Raiores' face*
"Blank will never lose"
Apr 10, 2018 6:31 AM

Apr 2018
Animeilian said:
Raiores said:

*throws revive items*
Raiores said:

*throws revive items*

*revived*
*defeats enemy*
*gains experience*
*evolves*
*realises that in this current situationin that im saying this [pokemon battle] that you would technically be my master*

This is becoming a shit show REAL QUICK
Apr 10, 2018 6:34 AM

Jun 2017
Dvour said:
Animeilian said:

*revived*
*defeats enemy*
*gains experience*
*evolves*

I mean it was a sh*t show to begin with
"Blank will never lose"
Apr 10, 2018 6:37 AM

Apr 2018
Animeilian said:
Dvour said:

true
Apr 10, 2018 6:37 AM

Sep 2016
Animeilian said:
Dvour said:

Nu way
I now own a lia Chan ^~^
Now just needa go watch toradora
Laterz :D
Apr 10, 2018 6:38 AM

Jun 2017
Raiores said:
Animeilian said:

Nu way
I now own a lia Chan ^~^

Your use of "own" and your evident happiness worries me

Bai
"Blank will never lose"
Apr 10, 2018 6:39 AM

Jun 2017
Dvour said:
Animeilian said:

true

Well glad we could agree
"Blank will never lose"
Apr 10, 2018 6:43 AM

Apr 2018
Raiores said:
Animeilian said:

Nu way
I now own a lia Chan ^~^

enjoy ^^
Apr 10, 2018 7:18 AM

Sep 2016
Dvour said:
Raiores said:

Nu way
I now own a lia Chan ^~^

enjoy ^^

Thankchuu ^~^
Apr 10, 2018 7:21 AM

Jun 2017
Username: BrendanKU
What you want to be called: Brendan
What are your favorite animes: Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan, Overlord, The World God Only Knows and Beelzebub
What are your favorite mangas: Beelzebub, Waratte Sotomura-san, Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan and Attack on titan
I'm not gonna say "I like anime and I read manga" cuz that is too stupid, no offense for people who does say it. I read Light novels but I only have read a few cuz there are few translated Light novels are there. Suggest me some even tho I can just literally look in the top manga tab. I play LoL by the way
"The cycle of life continues. They will live, they will die"
Apr 10, 2018 7:50 AM
Nov 2017
Rin707 said:

You should read the manga for Berserk ;-;
The anime is nothing compared with it
Apr 10, 2018 8:26 AM

Sep 2016
BrendanKU said:
Username: BrendanKU
What you want to be called: Brendan
What are your favorite animes: Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan, Overlord, The World God Only Knows and Beelzebub
What are your favorite mangas: Beelzebub, Waratte Sotomura-san, Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan and Attack on titan
I'm not gonna say "I like anime and I read manga" cuz that is too stupid, no offense for people who does say it. I read Light novels but I only have read a few cuz there are few translated Light novels are there. Suggest me some even tho I can just literally look in the top manga tab. I play LoL by the way

Yo bren =D
I like overlord too
And I like the quote in your Sig ^~^
Apr 10, 2018 8:58 PM
Oct 2013
Raiores said:
Rin707 said:

I understand

Yeah I know what you mean.
I checked out the first episode when it first came out, and dropped it after the first but then I heard about it on the Fan Service podcast and heard it got pretty messed uo (most realistic amputation in an anime he's seen), so I checked it out again after like 6 months.
After rewatching it I liked the beginning much more than the first time.
Apr 11, 2018 2:26 AM

Sep 2016
Rin707 said:
Raiores said:

I understand

Yeah I know what you mean.
I checked out the first episode when it first came out, and dropped it after the first but then I heard about it on the Fan Service podcast and heard it got pretty messed uo (most realistic amputation in an anime he's seen), so I checked it out again after like 6 months.
After rewatching it I liked the beginning much more than the first time.

Hmmm....
Not one to rewatch anime tho
I've a lot to watch for the first time >~<
Apr 11, 2018 4:19 AM

Apr 2016
Username: OtakuSanyam
What you want to be called: Just "Sanyam" will be nice.

What are your favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Monogatari Series, Kimi no Na Wa, Your Lie in April, Erased, Assassination Classroom, etc.

What are your favorite mangas:I am not that much into Manga. I want to get into it but haven't really got the proper time. What's the best manga for beginners . Tell me...

Just another anime watcher/ lover from Nepal. Am trying to make friends here on MAL who share my love for anime.
Apr 11, 2018 6:14 AM
Nov 2017
OtakuSanyam said:

What are your favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Monogatari Series, Kimi no Na Wa, Your Lie in April, Erased, Assassination Classroom, etc.

What are your favorite mangas:I am not that much into Manga. I want to get into it but haven't really got the proper time. What's the best manga for beginners . Tell me...

Just another anime watcher/ lover from Nepal. Am trying to make friends here on MAL who share my love for anime.

Nice to meet you and welcome in our club! ^^
As for mangas...what genre do you want it to be? XD
Apr 11, 2018 8:05 AM

Apr 2016
RenyaKara said:
OtakuSanyam said:

I think I am in the market for some Action/Adventure/Mystery/Fantasy stuff.

Should I read the manga whose anime I have already watched??
Apr 11, 2018 10:15 AM
Nov 2017
OtakuSanyam said:
RenyaKara said:

Hm...Why not? If you really enjoyed the anime is a good idea to read the manga too.
My recommendation is Gun x Clover
You will probably like it since it has a bit of everything. :)
Apr 11, 2018 6:57 PM

Apr 2016
RenyaKara said:
OtakuSanyam said:

Hm...Why not? If you really enjoyed the anime is a good idea to read the manga too.
My recommendation is Gun x Clover
You will probably like it since it has a bit of everything. :)

Thanks for the recommendation @RenyaKara,
Will start reading it soon.
Apr 11, 2018 8:29 PM

Apr 2018
username:drcarys-22
you can call me ali-ni or ali-kun or what ever you want with ali XD

What are your favorite animes: naruto, fairy tail 1&2, tokyo ghoul, attack on titan, re zero:kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu, Hunter X Hunter 2011

What are your favorite mangas: no manga yet

and about myself: still in college studying.i am 21 years old and like animes a lot . and i hope we can get along with each other <3 and love to become a friend with you (if you want of course D:)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» REVIVAL

Star-Dazzle - Dec 23, 2020

15 by Star-Dazzle »»
Dec 25, 2020 5:51 PM

Sticky: » Job Recruitment

Star-Dazzle - Mar 31, 2018

34 by MysticRose73488 »»
Feb 10, 2019 2:05 PM

» >> Game : Anime Shiritori ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

The_Kouhai - Apr 11, 2018

260 by Forgotten_Senpai »»
Sep 29, 2018 7:18 AM

» Game - Never have I ever... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Animeilian - Apr 14, 2018

328 by dracarys-22 »»
Sep 1, 2018 3:55 PM

» A D U L T S O N L Y Lewd Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Star-Dazzle - Apr 8, 2018

145 by dracarys-22 »»
May 24, 2018 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.