Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2018 5:57 AM

Mar 2012
I guess I can just say that I'm glad that I got a chance to read this. Not exactly glad about the story itself but about the fact that I could read the original version (raw) and not rely on some rubbish biased fan-translators which I couldn't do for Love Letter (C91) since I could never find it anywhere other than yahoo auctions for ridiculous prices.

As for the story itself is concerned, despite the fujo-pandering aspect it still somehow gave a "Takabayashi Tomo" feel unlike the manga. Didn't like the initial part about Wolfram but kind of enjoyed the second part. Even though it was supposed to be a play, I just kept on thinking that Sara would be more than perfect to play that part of the King of Vampires instead of Conrad. I simply can't imagine Conrad being a bad guy. Conrad seemed like a very gentle vampire who is kind enough to advice the hero on how to defeat him (or did he?) XD

「突き立てるといい」
「一度は信頼と友情をくださったこの胸に」
^Ouch, those lines kind of hurt!

Looks like Conrad's 「帰さないけどね」was aimed at Yuuri and not Wolf like Yuuri thought it was, seemed a bit unusual coming from him so I ended up laughing XD Yep, he certainly seems to be enjoying himself!

I can bet on anything that Wolf must have been the one to have insisted on playing the role of Yuuri's "wife" despite all his complains later. All I can say is: Good job Anissina for stopping the play at the right time!

If there was anything that was "dasai" (lame) then that would have been Yuuri's line about falling together, I'm bored of it already!

Not having watched Star Wars I have absolutely no clue about the last part @_@

Also where is Gwendal!? Other than on the cover and making that sweater, he was absolutely no where in the story. On looking at the cover I expected it to be about Gwendal and Yuuri and some knitted animals or something.
Maou_heikaJan 24, 2018 6:01 AM

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 6 Discussion

Maou_heika - 11 hours ago

0 by Maou_heika »»
11 hours ago

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 5 Discussion

Maou_heika - Yesterday

0 by Maou_heika »»
Yesterday, 10:03 AM

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 4 Discussion

Maou_heika - Apr 24

0 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 24, 10:33 AM

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 3 Discussion

Maou_heika - Apr 23

0 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 23, 10:42 AM

» Ma Series Volume 13 Chapter 2 Discussion

Maou_heika - Apr 22

0 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 22, 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.