Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 20, 2010 11:01 AM

Dec 2009
Please vote in the most hottie, hansome and sexy guy in Vampire Knight!

I voted in Kaname! *_*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 21, 2010 12:14 PM

Sep 2009
Kaname is hotter ^^ ~
Mar 21, 2010 1:11 PM

Nov 2008
Kaname of coursre but Rido and Shiki are hot too! Waaa
Mar 21, 2010 1:55 PM

Dec 2009
Pujalol said:
Kaname is hotter ^^ ~

I totally agree with you, Pujalol-chan!!
Kaname is "The better man" xD.
He is my favourite character of all the animes and mangas that i have seen and read till today..*_*.
He is my hottie boy.. *Nose Bleeding*.

icecoldmoon12 said:
Kaname of coursre but Rido and Shiki are hot too! Waaa

I also agree with Moon-chan, by the way, we have already talked about this xD, after Kaname, his uncle is the hottest guy! Remember? Bad boy looks and sexy way to put the shirt on, hehe..(all the Kuran guys have a speciall way to put it..).
I aslo think Shiki is handsome (of course, all the vampires are sexy!), but after Kaname and Rido, i prefer Ichijou and Kaien (without the glasses and with the hair untied) xD.
Sakurah-samaMar 21, 2010 2:02 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Apr 6, 2010 3:06 PM

Jan 2009
Ichijou for me, kekeke.
His eyes are so hot, green is so lovely! Ichijou-kun!
Apr 10, 2010 4:48 PM

Mar 2010
Kaname, with no hesitation x) and after him, maybe Shiki, who's actually cutter than hot, if you ask me
"No artist desires to prove anything. Even things that are true can be proved."
Apr 11, 2010 7:35 AM

Dec 2009
agnes_argentee said:
Kaname, with no hesitation x) and after him, maybe Shiki, who's actually cutter than hot, if you ask me

Yeah!! Kaname goes in first!! *_*

I pefectly agree with you Agnes, Kaname is, without a doubt, the most hot and handsome man.
About Shiki (altought he is not my 2nd), he is cute (he looks more like a young boy than the others) and handsome too, but not so hot and his personality, somethimes angers me >.<
Apr 11, 2010 4:26 PM

Mar 2010
Sakurah-sama, I understand what you're saying, Shiki can be so annoying x) still, I can't help but to laugh whenever he and Rima start to have those peculiar chats of them, so I end up thinking that he is actually a charming guy ;) but whatever, go Kaname! I just hope that he and Yuki will stay together until the end and that Zero doesn't snatch her away º.º
agnes_argenteeApr 11, 2010 4:38 PM
Apr 12, 2010 3:42 AM

Dec 2009
agnes_argentee said:
Sakurah-sama, I understand what you're saying, Shiki can be so annoying x) still, I can't help but to laugh whenever he and Rima start to have those peculiar chats of them, so I end up thinking that he is actually a charming guy ;) but whatever, go Kaname! I just hope that he and Yuki will stay together until the end and that Zero doesn't snatch her away º.º

Agnes, about the end, i also just wanna see Kaname's happy face *_*..but according to the manga, it will possibly occur some kind of tragedy, i guess that one of the three will dye (or even more than one..*cries*).

Yeah..i undrestand what do you mean by those pecculiar chats of them, lol, they are are very similar to each other and they relationship it's a mistery..(i just hope that Hino Matsuri would make an extra chapter about those two, it would be a good idea!), somethimes they are anoying >.<, but funyy at the same time, because even if the world would come to the end, they stay there watching like it was nothing!
(Another couple that i love is Haruka&Juuri! ^-^)
Sakurah-samaApr 12, 2010 3:46 AM
Apr 12, 2010 3:10 PM

Mar 2010
Sakurah-sama said:
Agnes, about the end, i also just wanna see Kaname's happy face *_*..but according to the manga, it will possibly occur some kind of tragedy, i guess that one of the three will dye (or even more than one..*cries*).

Yeah..i undrestand what do you mean by those pecculiar chats of them, lol, they are are very similar to each other and they relationship it's a mistery..(i just hope that Hino Matsuri would make an extra chapter about those two, it would be a good idea!), somethimes they are anoying >.<, but funyy at the same time, because even if the world would come to the end, they stay there watching like it was nothing!
(Another couple that i love is Haruka&Juuri! ^-^)

Oh, no :'( my God, I'm sure I'll cry buckets when the story comes to such a thing. I hope none of them dies, the best thing would be to leave things the way they are, I think (Yuki living and learning with Kaname, Zero off to fulfill his mission and everything), but that would certainly be a great spin-off to the whole thing... Bah, I don't even want to think about that.

I also like Haruka and Juuri :) they seem so close and in synch with each other *.* I've also read one special chapter of the manga in which Juuri tells Yuki how she fell in love with Haruka, it was so cute *.*
agnes_argenteeApr 12, 2010 3:15 PM
Apr 13, 2010 8:20 PM

Dec 2009
agnes_argentee said:
Oh, no :'( my God, I'm sure I'll cry buckets when the story comes to such a thing. I hope none of them dies, the best thing would be to leave things the way they are, I think (Yuki living and learning with Kaname, Zero off to fulfill his mission and everything), but that would certainly be a great spin-off to the whole thing... Bah, I don't even want to think about that.

I also like Haruka and Juuri :) they seem so close and in synch with each other *.* I've also read one special chapter of the manga in which Juuri tells Yuki how she fell in love with Haruka, it was so cute *.*

Me too, i guess that i will cry even if Zero dies..-_-.
About living things as they are..well, that would be good, fair and cute, she learning with Kaname, but on the other hand, we have to agree that this kind of thing without some obstacles wouldn't make much sense, especially when Zero as promised to go after Yuuki and kill her..even if things continue like this, i guess that something should happen to prove that this is really the right choice for Yuuki and Kaname (you know, at this time, she is not even certain about who she really loves..she still have feelings for Zero).

I perfectly agree about all that you said about Haruka&Juuri *_*, they seem such a perfect couple..two persons that are in love with each other since 3000 years ago..and they look at each other like in the first time..i guess that loves like this are the most beautifull things that exists in the world!
I also read that special chapter, it's so cute, i loved it, it is my favourite of the extras!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Student Card!

Sakurah-sama - Dec 22, 2009

17 by Roxyslife »»
May 27, 2011 7:58 AM

Poll: » Votation - The Most Pretty Girl In Vampire Knight!

Sakurah-sama - Mar 20, 2010

3 by Sakurah-sama »»
Apr 12, 2010 5:39 PM

Poll: » Votation - How Do You Think That The Manga Will End!?

2 by Sakurah-sama »»
Mar 21, 2010 1:41 PM

Poll: » Votation - Favourite Character!

0 by Sakurah-sama »»
Mar 20, 2010 10:43 AM

» Vampire Knight DS Game!!

Sakurah-sama - Mar 18, 2010

0 by Sakurah-sama »»
Mar 18, 2010 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.