Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2017 6:42 AM

Sep 2016
Spoil it for me. I just wanna know who he chooses before watching. If he doesn't choose the person I prefer I won't watch it XD

But anyway, who does he choose at the end if the anime?
Oct 16, 2017 2:38 AM
Dec 2015
The point of the show isn’t about clear “winners.” There is one, technically, but the line he uses in telling the other girl is just too beautiful for me to spoil it. Hell, I’ve used that line everytime I had to make a difficult choice between two things for the past decade.

Anyways,

Hope you watch even if you want some other girl. The personalities are great in this show. It made me not give a shit about anime until White Album 2 came out half a decade later, lol.
Oct 19, 2017 9:13 PM
Sep 2016
2dheart said:
The point of the show isn’t about clear “winners.” There is one, technically, but the line he uses in telling the other girl is just too beautiful for me to spoil it. Hell, I’ve used that line everytime I had to make a difficult choice between two things for the past decade.

Anyways,

Hope you watch even if you want some other girl. The personalities are great in this show. It made me not give a shit about anime until White Album 2 came out half a decade later, lol.

What was the line again ? I've honestly forget as I watched it years ago
Oct 20, 2017 4:07 AM

Sep 2016
Runningman0301 said:
2dheart said:

Anyways,

Just did a quick check of your profile (sorry that's what I do sometimes :P) and I found out we joined MAL at about the same time, Sep 2016. Did you start watching anime in September 2016? I started at that time with ToraDora.

(Sorry if I went off topic XD)
Oct 20, 2017 4:19 AM

Sep 2017

Best girl dont win.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 20, 2017 4:41 PM
Sep 2016
Yasaal said:
Runningman0301 said:

Just did a quick check of your profile (sorry that's what I do sometimes :P) and I found out we joined MAL at about the same time, Sep 2016. Did you start watching anime in September 2016? I started at that time with ToraDora.

haha yh ! My very first was Attack on titan S1, then death note then steins gate. These were all on Netflix so it was basically my introduction into anime. When I found out about crunchyroll/the high seas, that's when I became fully immersed. I watched Toradora over Christmas and it was such a fun experience! What's your personal favourite ? I've got Monster at 10/10 but my personal favourite is Kids on the slope simply due to that amazing soundtrack
Oct 20, 2017 8:10 PM

Sep 2016
Runningman0301 said:
Yasaal said:

haha yh ! My very first was Attack on titan S1, then death note then steins gate. These were all on Netflix so it was basically my introduction into anime. When I found out about crunchyroll/the high seas, that's when I became fully immersed. I watched Toradora over Christmas and it was such a fun experience! What's your personal favourite ? I've got Monster at 10/10 but my personal favourite is Kids on the slope simply due to that amazing soundtrack
I'd say my overall favourite anime would be the Gintama series. Though I'm still on season 1 it's the closest thing to perfection. Nothing made me laugh like Gintama. If you haven't watched it, try it, you'll love it. ;)
Oct 20, 2017 9:02 PM
Sep 2016
Yasaal said:
Runningman0301 said:
I'd say my overall favourite anime would be the Gintama series. Though I'm still on season 1 it's the closest thing to perfection. Nothing made me laugh like Gintama. If you haven't watched it, try it, you'll love it. ;)

Yes I've heard a lot of praise about Gintana and it was recently added into Crunchyroll so it's a perfect time to start watching. Thanks !
Oct 21, 2017 6:51 AM

Sep 2016
Runningman0301 said:
Yasaal said:

Yes I've heard a lot of praise about Gintana and it was recently added into Crunchyroll so it's a perfect time to start watching. Thanks !
You're welcome! Enjoy watching KINtama (they explain the joke in one of the first eps XD)
Nov 1, 2017 3:43 PM
Jan 2011
Yea he picked the boring,moronic bitch.He will end up in a miserable marriage. My friend did the same. Now he met his soul mate and wants to divorce his pregnant wife.
xsilicon9Nov 1, 2017 3:55 PM
Nov 1, 2017 4:05 PM
Jan 2011
Runningman0301 said:
2dheart said:

Anyways,

He told Noe, "my heart wavers when I'm around you." Basically,he can't even be her friend. They have to cut it off completely.
xsilicon9Nov 2, 2017 2:09 PM
Nov 26, 2017 1:11 PM
Jul 2015
xsilicon9 said:
Yea he picked the boring,moronic bitch.He will end up in a miserable marriage. My friend did the same. Now he met his soul mate and wants to divorce his pregnant wife.

At least Hiromi is not making any trouble to other people. The only people who always making trouble i've seen so far is only Noe and Shin's mom. Does your friend who ask for divorce is really that bad with woman? Asking to divorce before trying to solve his problem kek.
Nov 26, 2017 1:35 PM
Jan 2011
irfan141 said:
xsilicon9 said:

At least Hiromi is not making any trouble to other people. The only people who always making trouble i've seen so far is only Noe and Shin's mom. Does your friend who ask for divorce is really that bad with woman? Asking to divorce before trying to solve his problem kek.

Well he thinks this girlfriend he found is really is soulmate. So he wanted to divorce his newly married pregnant wife of about a year. I told him he lost his mind getting married in the first place. So far he hasn't pulled the trigger. He wants to wait until the kid is born.
Apr 12, 2019 11:17 PM

Aug 2017
Ai and Hiromi had acceptable, pretty looks.

Noe was not up to acceptable beauty standard, and she was an oddball.

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.