Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2017 7:27 PM
Jun 2012

New members say hello and introduce yourselves!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 2, 2017 7:33 PM
Jun 2012
Hey, I'm the creator and head admin of this club. I take care of getting graphics done for the club, finding members to assist as staff, and other management things. You can call me Baka, but feel free to use my real name and call me Nicole. Nikki for short.

I got into idol anime back last year I would say and have been obsessed since. my absolute favorite idol anime series is Love Live School Idol Project and Sunshine!! I've always had an obsessive, addictive personality. I've always been the type of person to absolutely fangirl out when it came to a celebrity I thought was pretty or hot or a game that I loved to play. Now, the tides have changed and my current obsession is idol anime. I haven't had the chance to explore other series like Wake Up Girls! just yet, but I do plan on doing so in the future and opening my eyes to other great idol groups.

One day I'd like to eventually visit Japan. My current dream on my bucket list is to see Aqours live but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything and I'd be glad to answer you. I appreciate everyone that has joined and is interested in the club!
Sep 3, 2017 3:36 PM

Oct 2016
Before i get to introductions I just want yo say as one of the managers of the Idol Research Club, welcome. My name (or rather username) is Portal-Maker123 or just Portal (whatever works). One of the things that I love most about life is the existence of idols, ore specifically, the Love Live! School Idol Project series. I'll admit that i do take a liking ti various other tyoes of shows in other genres but for the most, cute idols are my thing, especially Maki Nishikino *cough*

To be honest, I've actually been watching anime most of my life but i really only started to get into it around 2 years ago. I would say that the first anime that I ever watched was Yu-Gi-Oh GX as a kid (and you can now see how much my interests have changed). As well as that I would also watch Pokemon here and there when I had a chance which actually wasn't very often. Then about 2 years ago in the summer of 2015, a friend suggested that I watch Sword Art Online. Now, for someone that didn't properly associate with anime in general I was a bit hesitant but for some reason or another, i watched it anyways. That's pretty much where it started because I have literally been watching anime everyday since then. I've been trying basically this whole time to try and cath up on the shows that I've missed out on over the years. Eventually, I got into all of the big shounen shows such as Fairy Tail, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc. Probably moreso in my 2nd year of anime, Love Live slowly made its way onto my radar and overtime the urge to want to watch it just became greater which was proably influenced by shows revolving around cute girls doing cute things such as Gochiusa. And here we are, ever since watching the Love Live series I have started to collect figures and listen to new releases and such, just as a hobby.

Similar to Baka, the number 1 thing on my bucket list would be to go to Japan someday and then visit Akihabara. As well as that, I'd really just love to take a tour of Japan since there are some places that I would love to visit there. Pretty much my anime story right there and yeah, if there is anything you want to know, feel free to ask me. I'm willing to answer any questions that you may have, or if you just want someone to talk to, go ahead and send me a friend request or a message.

хорошо
Oct 22, 2017 8:41 PM
Jul 2015
I don't know if we have to introduce ourselves, but I'll do it anyway! Hi there! My name is Mika. You can call me Luna, Blue, or Mika. You can also make up a name for me, again, I don't really care. I have been into idol anime since I watched Kirarin Revolution, and that was a while ago. I'm really into music and sports anime. I've been obsessed with anime since about 2007. Counting Pokémon, I've been watching since 2004. I too would like to go to Japan someday but for the reason of education and helping people who may not know English. I'm currently trying to sign up for a summer abroad program that would allow this to happen. In preparation for this possibility, I am currently self-studying Japanese, along with other languages.
Nov 13, 2017 6:40 PM

Sep 2007
I'm gay HAHAHA
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Idols

MeganeClub - Sep 2, 2017

4 by mydatabase »»
Oct 17, 2022 11:41 PM

» Idol Shrine

MeganeClub - Sep 2, 2017

2 by Deany »»
Jan 6, 2018 3:19 AM

» SPOILERS!! Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season

Portal-Maker123 - Oct 7, 2017

0 by Portal-Maker123 »»
Oct 7, 2017 10:43 AM

» Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season

Portal-Maker123 - Oct 7, 2017

0 by Portal-Maker123 »»
Oct 7, 2017 10:37 AM

Sticky: » The Lounge

MeganeClub - Sep 2, 2017

1 by Portal-Maker123 »»
Sep 2, 2017 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.