Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2017 3:07 PM

Aug 2013
Whos read this and do you think it's a waste of time?
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Apr 4, 2019 12:32 PM

Dec 2017
I am very late but if you like racing/F1 you will love this. It shows the sometimes tragic life ofa boy making a career in racing while trying to achieve his goal of being the fastest in F1.
BooOOoO! SPoOoooKY! >:o(-(
Jun 16, 2020 10:19 AM

Apr 2008
I dropped it at 13/36 volumes, I would say it was a waste of time. The art is good but the characters are awful and the writing is dated. The female characters only exist to be used by men, the only one who doesn't get raped and/or beaten at least once is like 70 years old. Several female characters basically exist to suffer and then disappear.

The main character is insufferable and basically just hurts everyone around him. I am guessing the payoff is he realizes it in the end, but I kinda doubt it, and I am not reading another 13 volumes to find out.
Jun 18, 2020 3:53 PM

Dec 2017
Plate said:
I dropped it at 13/36 volumes, I would say it was a waste of time. The art is good but the characters are awful and the writing is dated. The female characters only exist to be used by men, the only one who doesn't get raped and/or beaten at least once is like 70 years old. Several female characters basically exist to suffer and then disappear.

The main character is insufferable and basically just hurts everyone around him. I am guessing the payoff is he realizes it in the end, but I kinda doubt it, and I am not reading another 13 volumes to find out.

Well it has been a while so i have kinda forgotten what it was like, but this manga WILL appeal to people who like formula/racing and anime where mc continues to get better and surprise eveyone. There are quite a few serious moments. Though i cant disagree with you about the women. This manga does portray that in a certain way and that will probably determine if someone will or wont read this.
BooOOoO! SPoOoooKY! >:o(-(
Jun 18, 2020 4:15 PM

Apr 2008
@Pokoandwheat

Yeah it is decent for a racing manga, especially since there aren't many fully translated. I found it kinda amusing how Gunma actually races the same way a lot of people play racing games (incredibly aggressively) to the point where moments actually reminded me of things I have done in Forza. If anything I wish there was more racing,

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.