Forum Settings
Forums
your name.
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 1, 2017 5:58 PM

Jul 2016
There was a point in the movie near the end where Mitsuha's grandma said that she has been having the same dreams of living someone else's life.Has she been switching places with someone else too?She said that Mitsuha's mom experienced something like that too.
If i missed something or said something incorrectly please forgive me.
XenotokiAug 1, 2017 6:01 PM
Aug 1, 2017 9:32 PM

Jun 2015
Condom_Poop said:
There was a point in the movie near the end where Mitsuha's grandma said that she has been having the same dreams of living someone else's life.Has she been switching places with someone else too?She said that Mitsuha's mom experienced something like that too.

You're completely right. She expierenced it as well and her mother did so too. It's in the family
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Aug 1, 2017 9:39 PM
Jul 2015
Utter bullshit, that hag was mentally ill. :(
Aug 1, 2017 9:43 PM

Sep 2014
spawNN- said:
Utter bullshit, that hag was mentally ill. :(

Dude that caught me off guard, I was drinking something when I read that xD
Aug 2, 2017 5:48 AM
Jul 2013
Condom_Poop said:

Yes, her grandmother did experience it too - so did her mother and every female in that family line before them.

The lake next to the town and also the ritual site with the grave where they put their "homemade" sake both are meteor craters.
This is also most likely connected to the whole story about the guy that burned down the town that the grandma was talking about earlier. Warning the coming generations about the meteor crash is what their shrine traditions are all about.

It will also most likely happen to Mitsuba's offspring and/or maybe her sister too - unless it's no longer necessary since the town got destroyed and nobody is living there anymore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Na wa. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

checkdafool - Jul 3, 2016

1387 by Hphone »»
Apr 23, 4:51 AM

» The only couple that could say they’ve been in each others shoes

Angglio_1 - Apr 9

19 by Fenyy »»
Apr 14, 9:03 AM

» Something I found about Makoto Shinkai's other work

past_feelings - Apr 10

36 by TheSkilledSnake »»
Apr 13, 1:25 PM

» Is Your Name the best and worst thing to happen for Makoto Shinkai?

JuliusKingsley0 - Dec 29, 2023

47 by taleco »»
Jan 2, 1:22 PM

» Happy birthday to you two..

Suka-7777-Suka - Nov 30, 2023

26 by apkaptn1 »»
Jan 2, 10:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.