Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 25, 2010 8:57 AM

Apr 2007
A maximum of 5 points for game participation
with effects from 19 April 2010

Hi! it's game time again with Sapphy :D

Ok so the game goes like this, three word story is a game in which a story is built by multiple people, who use three words each turn.

Meaning each member gets to post THREE WORDS ONLY PER POST to continue what the previous member posted about to make a sort of story... confused? here is an example...

Ex.
* A fat man...
* ... walked into a...
* ... car and it...
* ... was very painful...

To make the game more interesting, let's try by making it KHR related as much as we can!

so that everyone can follow what the previous posts, copy what the previous member posted and also those that he/she copied... lets make this as long as possible :D

example:

If you're still confused, please ask do ask before posting in this thread.

If you want to comment on anything about centain posts, you can do so by putting them under a spoiler tag. :)

ENJOY :D

START!

I saw Tsuna...

== Current Story ==
VioletYukiNov 6, 2010 12:33 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 25, 2010 9:09 AM

Apr 2009
and he suddenly.... XDD
Feb 25, 2010 9:13 AM

Aug 2009
I saw Tsuna...and he suddenly....kicked Reborn with...
Feb 25, 2010 9:52 AM

Apr 2007
I saw Tsuna...and he suddenly....kicked Reborn with...his muddy shoes...

Feb 25, 2010 10:11 AM

Jun 2009

...but Reborn dodged...

Feb 25, 2010 10:18 AM
Jan 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged...

and shot his...
Feb 25, 2010 11:37 AM

Jul 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's...
---"'As long as you're alive - you've got 100% chance of dying"---

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

---Math should go drown itself in the toilet---
Feb 25, 2010 11:39 AM

Jun 2009

...but hit Lambo...

Feb 25, 2010 11:45 AM

Jul 2008
DarkAikon said:

Who was just...

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

Feb 25, 2010 12:36 PM
Jan 2009
Passing by because...
Feb 25, 2010 12:43 PM

Jul 2008

He was going...

not sure...---

Feb 25, 2010 12:45 PM

May 2009
To buy a...
Feb 25, 2010 12:49 PM

Aug 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's......but hit Lambo...
Who was just...Passing by because...To buy a... present for I-Pin...
Feb 25, 2010 1:11 PM

Jan 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...

for her birthday...
Feb 25, 2010 1:19 PM

Jul 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...

Which was the...

not sure...---

Feb 25, 2010 1:36 PM

Nov 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...

Ten Year Bazooka...
Feb 25, 2010 2:10 PM
Oct 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...

he started eating
Feb 25, 2010 4:57 PM

Dec 2008
Kokuyo-MM-money said:
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...

his candy and

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 25, 2010 5:31 PM
Oct 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy...he then fell
Feb 25, 2010 5:54 PM
Dec 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...

in love with
Feb 25, 2010 6:45 PM
Feb 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...
in love with...

Haru and wanted
AmayakiryuFeb 25, 2010 6:52 PM
Feb 25, 2010 10:06 PM

Jul 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted...

her to give...

not sure...---

Feb 25, 2010 10:31 PM

Apr 2007
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...

Feb 26, 2010 1:46 AM

Aug 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...

an idiot, over....
"..Hibari Kyoya is L.O.V.E..."

.. Wanna ask me something? Clicky HERE~!
Feb 26, 2010 2:08 AM

Feb 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....

every small thing

PLZ feed them ^0^

Feb 26, 2010 2:12 AM

Jul 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...

But she refused...

not sure...---

Feb 26, 2010 3:11 AM

Nov 2008
saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing... But she refused...

because she was...
Feb 26, 2010 3:16 AM

Dec 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...

being the perfect

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 26, 2010 3:18 AM

Aug 2008
lol.. im confused here...
who's post should we follow next? sa7ora's or Vie's??

Feb 26, 2010 3:27 AM

Nov 2008
Vie's of course O.o
Feb 26, 2010 4:18 AM

Aug 2008
nah... she changed it already... okay here goes..

I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...

lover for Ryohei(?lol)...

Feb 26, 2010 6:16 AM

Dec 2008
lol yes.. i changed it after i realise sa7ora's post . lol.

I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...

She stop talking...

lol aww.. i was hoping the next person to.. continue my being the prefect girl .. LOL. oh well XD

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 26, 2010 6:47 AM

Jul 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...

To the EXTREAM...

not sure...---

Feb 26, 2010 9:48 AM

Sep 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME...

and decided to...
Feb 26, 2010 10:46 AM

Jun 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME...
and decided to...
...ask help from...

Feb 26, 2010 11:04 AM

Sep 2009
and decided to...ask help from...
Hibari but then...
Feb 26, 2010 12:11 PM
Jan 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then...

he ignored her...
Feb 26, 2010 12:52 PM

Apr 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...

And walked away...
Feb 26, 2010 4:42 PM

Aug 2008
@Vie: i'm sorry i didnt reply as what you expected to be..^^

I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...

but before that...

Feb 26, 2010 6:07 PM

Dec 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that...

he said kami..

@Vony lol no prob XD its meant to me like tat..
VioletYukiFeb 26, 2010 6:39 PM

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 26, 2010 6:47 PM

Apr 2007
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...

korosu! and gave...
VioletYukiFeb 26, 2010 7:09 PM

Feb 26, 2010 7:14 PM

Aug 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...

her a chuuu~..
(as requested by Vie)
alexsychoFeb 26, 2010 8:19 PM

Feb 26, 2010 9:59 PM

Dec 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...her a chuuu~..

Haru faint in...

LOL. err.. like @_@
i won't get hunted down right. . lol.
introduce other characters in XD ~~

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 26, 2010 10:15 PM

Aug 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...her a chuuu~..Haru faint in...

but Pineapple-sama saw..

@Vie: nah i dont think so, you would be bitten to death...

Feb 27, 2010 8:39 AM

Jun 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...her a chuuu~..Haru faint in... but Pineapple-sama saw..

what they did...

Feb 27, 2010 9:45 AM

Jun 2008
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...her a chuuu~..Haru faint in... but Pineapple-sama saw..what they did...

and got jealous...
Feb 27, 2010 11:22 AM

Jun 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...her a chuuu~..Haru faint in... but Pineapple-sama saw..what they did...and got jealous...

so he then...
Feb 27, 2010 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...her a chuuu~..Haru faint in... but Pineapple-sama saw..what they did...and got jealous...so he then...

killed Haru so...
Feb 27, 2010 1:28 PM

Apr 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...her a chuuu~..Haru faint in... but Pineapple-sama saw..what they did...and got jealous...so he then... killed Haru so...

painfully and suddenly...
Feb 27, 2010 2:18 PM

Nov 2009
I saw Tsuna... and he suddenly... kicked Reborn with... his muddy shoes... but Reborn dodged... and shot his... gun on Tsuna's... but hit Lambo... who was just... passing by because... he was going... to buy a... present for I-pin...for her birthday...which was the...Ten Year Bazooka...he started eating...his candy and...he then fell...in love with...Haru and wanted... her to give... up being such...an idiot, over....every small thing...But she refused...because she was...being the perfect...lover for Ryohei...She stop talking...To the EXTREME... and decided to... ask help from... Hibari but then... he ignored her...And walked away...but before that... he said kami ...korosu! and gave...her a chuuu~..Haru faint in... but Pineapple-sama saw..what they did...and got jealous...so he then... killed Haru so...painfully and suddenly...

Lambo shot himself...
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
Emo Philips
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who's the strongest and weakest Guardian of Vongola?

HinaHina - Oct 31, 2009

42 by Izanagi777 »»
Oct 26, 2016 11:51 AM

» [Game] TVMF has got Tuna ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RyuujinRagnar - Jun 23, 2010

308 by Maximinos »»
Nov 1, 2015 6:56 AM

» [Vongola] Mafioso's Birthday Calendar ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioletYuki - Jan 27, 2009

602 by SorakaMein »»
Sep 3, 2015 12:03 AM

» ArTisTs' CoRNeR ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sApphiRe18 - Feb 25, 2010

251 by sApphiRe18 »»
Jun 9, 2015 7:47 AM

» [ GAME ] Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Scathach - Apr 24, 2010

480 by xXxMati-chanxXx »»
May 12, 2015 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.