Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 25, 2010 8:12 AM

Apr 2007
For Non-KHR related drawing, feel free to join the following club and post your drawings in the Drawing section: For drawing addicts~ :D !

Get those creative juices going and share the lovin! Got any KHR fanarts and fanfics that you, yourself, made? Then this is the place for you! This thread was specifically made for artists, fanartists and fanfic writers alike, who belongs to the awesome KHR fandom. So ladies, get those drool buckets ready and gents prepare your umbrellas… coz there might be a massive, MASSIVE fangirling festival (or fanboying? 8D) for whats to come ;D Just gotta follow these simple rules…

Rules:
DO NOT post works of others, post only those that were done by YOURSELF.
Place fanarts and fanfics under spoiler tag [spoiler ] [ /spoiler](without spaces inside [ ] ).
• Place tags if possible (meme, fanfic, fanart, etc.) and also whether content is worksafe or not.
• Put them in quotes to make it more visible :D
[quote]
Ex. [b]Title:
Tag(s):
Worksafe/not

[/b]
[/quote]
• Any posts found not following any one of these rules will be warned, if still not corrected then admins will resort to editing or deleting the said post.

There will be some occasions when admins will hold contests or post memes and will notify if those said contests and memes will be awarded with squad points. You can check the 1st post for updates regarding the events, aside from that we will be sending out notices via mass message to all members. :)

COMMENTS ARE SO WELCOME :)

Note: This is not a contest thread so you can post your works any time you want. Contests will be held occasionally but to the admins' own discretion.

MEANINGS:
Meme - (pronounced /ˈmiːm/, rhyming with "cream")
Not worksafe - means it has mature content.

So then here we go! Post post post and have fun! :D

sApphiRe18Jun 9, 2015 8:12 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 25, 2010 8:13 AM

Apr 2007
MEME POST

Hi everyone! welcome to TVMF's Artist's Corner! Each quarter, we'll try to have a meme for everyone to participate in. Completing the meme for the current quarter with proper work will earn you 10 squad points. All memes belong to their respective creators. If you are unsure how to do a meme, look at the examples done by other members first.

Current Meme:
2010 Q2 & Q3 Meme [April-September 2010]
Time Meme by Ebifurai (Pixiv)
Template: [ Click ]
Instructions: Draw something KHR related in the time provided. Each box should ideally contain the same subject/character. In the last box, you may take however many seconds you wish (as little as 1, as much as you like).

ADMIN NOTE

Past Memes
sApphiRe18Jun 9, 2015 8:19 AM

Feb 25, 2010 8:26 AM

Apr 2007
Hi minna-san~ it's time for a meme! this was like a trend a few years ago xD... i tag everyone xD so join in the fun :D tablet or no tablet... i did it traditionally 8D

Title: KHR art meme
Tags: meme, fanarts
work safe

blah... sorry it's like that, i wanted to line art them too but it would take me more than a week since i have no tablet and all <_< gotta use handy dandy mouse and pen tool in photoshop xD plus i didnt want to color it without lineart 8[

artstyle seems inconsistent huh? i tend to experiment on different styles xD and i suck at art consistency, gotta work on that XP
VioletYukiFeb 26, 2010 4:18 AM

Feb 25, 2010 8:36 AM
Dec 2008
@Sapph: !! in panel 5... is that... Yamamoto?? *-* (first thing she asks)

asadffafalkjaf your face shapes/proportions are so good! And the subtle shading is nice!!
The OOC Hibirds are so cute! xD And panel 9 is cute too. >w<

I'm afraid to post mine. I'm only on panel one still but I'm already afraid to post mine. xD
Feb 25, 2010 9:10 AM

Apr 2007
@valy
oh lord, 1st thing you saw was panel 5... yama... and he had his back turned too... so sharp <_< looool

zomg, you think so? i suck at proportion... just look at hibird's wings! @_@ i think i told you that already xDDD LOL! that KORA! and VOOOOI hibird was all thanx to darky i think? who thought of teaching hibird going KORA! and VOOOOOI! lolz 8D that panel 9 was supposed to be panel 10 but then i changed my mind and went with the pineapple on a stick idea i mentioned the other day xD

oh come on :o post it! i like what you did 8D i made it very clear yesterday... i even panted *shot* 8D i swear i'll make a meme that makes different expressions for your fave characters and you can post your... ehem... yamas xD
sApphiRe18Feb 25, 2010 9:21 AM

Feb 25, 2010 11:23 AM

Apr 2009
*going to draw* when i draw it, i'll post it :DDD, it may take a lot of time D:
and today at school i made Lambo, I-pin, Reborn, Hibird and Kyou-chan :DDD *will post it next time*
Feb 25, 2010 2:07 PM
Dec 2008
sApphiRe18 said:
@valy
oh lord, 1st thing you saw was panel 5... yama... and he had his back turned too... so sharp <_< looool

zomg, you think so? i suck at proportion... just look at hibird's wings! @_@ i think i told you that already xDDD LOL! that KORA! and VOOOOI hibird was all thanx to darky i think? who thought of teaching hibird going KORA! and VOOOOOI! lolz 8D that panel 9 was supposed to be panel 10 but then i changed my mind and went with the pineapple on a stick idea i mentioned the other day xD

oh come on :o post it! i like what you did 8D i made it very clear yesterday... i even panted *shot* 8D i swear i'll make a meme that makes different expressions for your fave characters and you can post your... ehem... yamas xD

My eyes have undergone extensive training to spot Yamas and yama look-alikes 8D.

Ah, I was talking about facial proportions... eyes, nose, mouth etc. in relation to each other. And what are you talking about, I think Hibird is cute! But OOC with the angry eyes and vocals. xD

Hmmm maybe. Someone else has to post a NSFW meme before me though. orz;;
Omg, the facial expressions meme? 8D I don't know what all the panels are for though, is there an English version of it?
Feb 25, 2010 3:52 PM

Apr 2007
@aly
post post post post 8D

@valy
LOL i kinda noticed

oh... facial expressions which is even worse, the eyes usually crooked and it's maybe because of some kind of miracle that it looks ok now, before mukuro's eyes were a bit off xD ah, i was talking about hibird's winds and feet... was having a tough time making the proportional...

aww... ok, i'll wait for you to post 8D i'll make my own version if there's none available 8D

Feb 25, 2010 4:54 PM

Dec 2008
lol. omg XDD ! i think i will just go with .. hmm.. Paint Meme first.. LOL. in otherwords :3 its crap drawing . bwahaha .. LOL.
After today's exam tat is .. 5 more hours to go .

hmm.. the meme. maybe shouldnt have started tat early. lol

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 26, 2010 1:58 AM

Aug 2008
awwwwwww... i envy you people..
you get to sketch awesome drawings.. and edit them afterwards!!!

waaaaaaaa!
i cant draw these days, since my skills are like hibernating from no practice since 2008.. lol and our printer/scanner broke down...ARGH! and i do not know hot to edit!!! this sucks!!!
"..Hibari Kyoya is L.O.V.E..."

.. Wanna ask me something? Clicky HERE~!
Feb 26, 2010 3:34 AM

Nov 2008
Sapphy, Its an awesome drawing! Awesome!!
Feb 26, 2010 4:20 AM

Dec 2008
lol . okay .. now tat exam is over.. i'm gonna ..
draw with paint . .MUAHHA.
don't expect anything .its just kodomo drawing :D

(don't feel like using paper and pencil.. maybe in the future. )

Edited : noooooooooooooooo .. i don't feel like drawing already.. LOL.
*only did the first panel with mouse and paint .. *
VioletYukiFeb 26, 2010 4:48 AM

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 26, 2010 4:35 AM

Jul 2008
Sappy - it's awesome x3
---"'As long as you're alive - you've got 100% chance of dying"---

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

---Math should go drown itself in the toilet---
Feb 26, 2010 4:58 AM

Aug 2008
oh and i forgot to comment on Sapph's drawing..
ITS AWESOME!!!
lol.. that was late..

Feb 26, 2010 5:08 AM

Oct 2008
OMG Sapphire....
You're THE BEST!!!!!
一♥
A very proud admin in The Vongola Mafia Famiglia.
Feb 26, 2010 7:35 AM

Apr 2007
@ Mellisa, hary & Me-Chanz
thankies X3 you gals should post too :D

@Vony
lol thanx xD and you should try drawing again soon... i havent drawn any fanarts since 2008 or 2009 i think so yeah kinda rusty...

VioletYuki said:
lol . okay .. now tat exam is over.. i'm gonna ..
draw with paint . .MUAHHA.
don't expect anything .its just kodomo drawing :D

(don't feel like using paper and pencil.. maybe in the future. )

Edited : noooooooooooooooo .. i don't feel like drawing already.. LOL.
*only did the first panel with mouse and paint .. *

looooool Viy xD

Feb 26, 2010 1:20 PM
Oct 2009
some of mine

[I have no clue what worksafe means, [makes me feel stupid] so dunno if I can put if its worksafe or not]

I did the work by myself
Title: some of my fan arts...
Tags: Fanart, Haru
Work safe : Yes

I will add more soon.
I still need to color in my M.M. drawing, and scan in my Belphegor and Lal Mirch drawing.
I have a Uni drawing im gonna fix up a tad bit before I scan her in too.

I've edited to help organise the output :3
~VioletYuki
VioletYukiFeb 28, 2010 5:50 PM
Feb 26, 2010 6:05 PM

Dec 2008
lol . it means whether its mature content anot .
err.. i tink so .. is that is sapp ? LOL .

ahh. i've seen those :D
they were pretty good.. but .. why draw on foolscape D: ?
when i'm your age. i draw things like that too XD
maple style :D
aww. sadly i can't post them up.. cause its .__. maplestory. LOL

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 26, 2010 6:52 PM
Oct 2009
I doodle alot at school, like in health class I was watching a movie for a test in health class [which I passed anyway yay me] I started drawing then got lost in my own world..and don't worry I lucked out and passed the test anyway *thumbs up*

oh another note die heard bel fans might be scarred for life after seeing my bel picture, uh lets just say all the girls who saw my picture at school kept squeling a tad bit saying "Oh my gosh he is soooo cute!" yah I made him look too cute the opposite of his personalitie I supose T.T, but maybe that was on purpose, uh huh.

Lal mirch is normal just mroe uh innocent, ya. and I drew these both in school, again which I should of been paying attention but drawings is my addiction, next to music Im looking for a music rehab right now....[not really]

I will qoute this post and add the Lal and bel picture later im too uh tired to post this.
Feb 27, 2010 12:15 AM

Oct 2008
@Sapphy: Ehhh.. no... My drawing sucks 0_0
And I dun have scanner =C
@Kokuyo-MM-money: Whoa, you must be really smart O.o
I envy you =D
Yes!! Please upload some picture more!!! XD
一♥
Feb 27, 2010 7:16 AM

Nov 2008
sApphiRe18 said:
@ Mellisa, hary & Me-Chanz
thankies X3 you gals should post too :D

uhh..I can't draw :[
T^T
Kokuyo-MM-money said:
some of mine

[I have no clue what worksafe means, [makes me feel stupid] so dunno if I can put if its worksafe or not]
tags:fanart
I did the work by myself

title: some of my fan arts...

I will add more soon.
I still need to color in my M.M. drawing, and scan in my Belphegor and Lal Mirch drawing.
I have a Uni drawing im gonna fix up a tad bit before I scan her in too.

Your drawings are awesome >.<
Feb 27, 2010 10:56 AM

Aug 2008
Title: MukuroxChrome
Tags: fanart, Mukuro, Chrome
Work safe : Yes

dunno how to put it in quotes^^;..but once you click the spoiler button it will be very visible XD
I'll help you organise it a little :3
~VioletYuki
VioletYukiFeb 28, 2010 5:46 PM
Feb 27, 2010 4:22 PM
Oct 2009
Title: Lal Mirch
tags: Lal Mirch, fanart.
worksafe: its fine!

I know I messed some of it like part if the goggles, maybe some of the shirt and hair and the scar, but let you know I was at school and I had no reference photos to look at! {because I only had Nabari no ou books with me no reborn at school that day] and had to do it completely ton memory!
but anyway enjoy!

I made a Kyoko sasagawa collage, Miura Haru collage, Uni collage, Chrome collage, and Im working on a Bianchi, Ipin, Luce collage.
VioletYukiFeb 27, 2010 8:13 PM
Feb 27, 2010 7:47 PM
Dec 2008
Title: uhh.. uhh... valesti's Reborn Meme :D
Tags: meme, fanarts, YAMAMOTO
Rating: mild BL, ought to be safe for work.
VioletYukiFeb 27, 2010 8:14 PM
Feb 27, 2010 8:06 PM

Apr 2007
ZOMG! IT"S THE BATTY! XD

@valy
LMAO!!!! XDD pineapple x baseball!!!!

pfft! panel 6, nosebleed! xD and seriously, that OTL looks like a depressed guy on all 4s... XD somehow youre right (valy in msn: it's a "I have failed you yama" type of OTL) LOL

and yay, you really drew mukuro with chrome XD i really like that panel :D

i love your side comments xD and XDDD the boxers... got inspired by our lil chat earlier? 8D

Feb 27, 2010 8:10 PM
Dec 2009
*gasping for breath*
When I finished seeing it, I can't stop laughing!

Putting that aside...

You are so good at drawing!
I'm so jealous!!!!
T.T
Out of all the meme questions, I could prob only do Q 10...

(going into desolation mode)
Feb 27, 2010 8:16 PM

Dec 2008
omg T_______T
ya luh ya luh D:
i agree with antsie ..

*emos*
VioletYukiFeb 28, 2010 12:38 AM

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 27, 2010 10:00 PM

Aug 2008
uwaaaaaaa!!!! now i envy you people even more!!!
i wish i am determined to draw just like how i did before!!!!!
im all rusty now!!!

*emos together with Vie*

Feb 27, 2010 10:15 PM

Jul 2007
wait what?! sApphire18 you're Miyukiko?!? OAO

anyway here's mine
Title: Tsuna Side Colored <lol do they really have to have a title?
Tag(s): Fanart, Tsuna
Work Safe: somewhat HDWTsuna?

Title: Lambo Spotted <^I just copied my DA titles
Tag(s): Fanart, Lambo
Work Safe: Yes

I've edited to help organise the output :3
~VioletYuki
VioletYukiFeb 28, 2010 5:48 PM
Feb 27, 2010 10:53 PM

Apr 2007
yay more members poster their works :D

@rhapsodic
uhhh no xD; i'm sapphire_18 in DA, that's just a meme my friends were doing so i decided to join in and thought maybe you guys wanted to do it too X3

altho valy and i talked about making a new meme since no one wants to join in on that meme *cries*

Feb 27, 2010 11:49 PM

Jul 2008
Wow ._.
You all draw SO good :O
Loved your meme, Valy :O Yama XD

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

Feb 28, 2010 12:50 AM

Jul 2007
sApphiRe18 said:
yay more members poster their works :D

@rhapsodic
uhhh no xD; i'm sapphire_18 in DA, that's just a meme my friends were doing so i decided to join in and thought maybe you guys wanted to do it too X3

altho valy and i talked about making a new meme since no one wants to join in on that meme *cries*

Lol thought wrong then XD

and though I've already seen a lot of people do it
on the other hand even if I've seen it before I always did not feel like doing it X3
Feb 28, 2010 12:57 AM

Oct 2008
OMIGOSH... Valy, your drawing's cool... Koku-Chan too T_T
Everyone has a gr8 drawing skills 0_0
now I feel.... uwahhh...

I usually draw while looking at the character's original picture ._.
And... well... Are these too much? >_<
Oh, and I dont have scanners, so I take the pic from my handphone 0_0
Title: Chrome (01)
Tag(s): Chrome, FanArt

Title:Chrome (02)
Tag(s): Chrome, FanArt

Title: Chibi Mukuro
Tag(s): Mukuro, FanArt

Title: Chibi Hibari
Tag(s): Hibari, FanArt

Title: Chibi Gokudera
Tag(s): FanArt

Title: Hibird
Tag(s): Hibird, FanArt

Title: Hyper Tsuna
Tag(s): Tsuna, FanArt

So... Is that OK? =D

lol, i'll help you organise it a little :)
VioletYukiFeb 28, 2010 5:45 PM
一♥
Feb 28, 2010 1:10 AM

Jul 2008
@Rinny! Those are cute and GOOD! :O
I also drew from an existing picture when I do draw fanart, but it's usually to damn like the original so people think i copied it... >>"

not sure...---

Feb 28, 2010 1:21 AM

Dec 2008
agreed. and omg D: LOL .l
rin rin .. the posting format ? title and stuff ?lol .

*stares* i haven't reference draw any KHR chara yet actually .______.

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 28, 2010 1:36 AM

Aug 2008
@Rinny:.. waaaaaa! your draw good!! i also draw with a guide from an anime/character pic, since i cant draw unless i copy it from something..

now im even more envious!...
ive drawn other stuff and have it here in the computer but it's not KHR! so i can't show you people...

Feb 28, 2010 1:36 AM

Oct 2008
LOL should I do it? Oh, okay.. Later then XD
I have to go, so I'll edit it later~ Ciao~

Oh, and... Thanks everyone who praised my work~ I'm so happy =DD
Rin-cchiFeb 28, 2010 1:39 AM
一♥
Feb 28, 2010 7:04 AM

Jun 2008
I put my drawing here too. :D

Its a fanart. O.o
Title: Reiko - Mukuro .:. lineart -- it's my DA title =)
Tags: Fanart, Mukuro, OwnCreation

Reiko is my own character in her TYL form.
It's not completed yet.

I draw it yesterday night couse I was very bored. XD
KateFeb 28, 2010 8:00 AM
Feb 28, 2010 7:32 AM

Dec 2008
@Kate XD you make me =x feel like drawing my own chara too . lol
<3 its nice perhaps darken the line by using the contrast and brightness to make it more visible :D

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 28, 2010 7:36 AM

Jun 2008
lol really? XD
ah and thanks for the help, I'll make it later.~ x3
Feb 28, 2010 9:04 AM
Dec 2008
Wah, so many new pieces while I was asleep~

@sapphy: I didn't intend for it to be Pineapple x Baseball.. but you can think of it that way if you want. xD Hehe, the boxer panel I actually drew the day before. Yama seems more like a boxers type of guy, after all. *laughs like a maniac* 8D

@antsie, viy, vony: I used a lot of references.. so it's not as impressive as you're making it out to be. T_T B-b.. but thanks. <3 *hits everyone with Reborn's reverse-bullet hammer to snap them out of emomode* >D

@rhapsodic: wah, I really like your coloring! And you're really good at drawing hair, too. <3

@rinny: super, super cute!! I love your chibis~ omg, the mini weapons, giant eyes, and cute little mouths... >w< *dies* Hmm.. since you're taking pics with your phone, I'd suggest minimizing the pics a bit before you upload them... so they appear a little less blurry. If you have photoshop you can adjust the image levels too, and that may help with quality. <3

@haruka_nazu: haha, I do that too. orz;; But I try to combine two or more pics or deviate a bit so it's not as obvious. ^^; Please post some of your works? <3 I wanna seeeee *harasses* x3

@Kate: that's really quite nice! Especially the hair! As I mentioned to rinny, if you have photoshop you can do Image > Adjust > Levels (or something) to help with the image quality, get rid of some of the stray marks. Do you plan on coloring this? :3
Feb 28, 2010 9:35 AM

Jun 2008
@ valesti: thankyou~ I'm very happy about comments. ^///^ I don't have photoshop, so it will stay like this. :/ I edited the colours a bit, and its worser then it was. >~< And the previous version was too light. :S
It will be better if I decide to colour it... with pencils. XD But wahh... I'm not very good at colouring. I'll see what can I do about it. ^^
Mar 1, 2010 6:27 AM

Nov 2008
Everyone drawings are awesome O.O
*cant blink for a second*
@Sapphy:btw, I start LOLing all over again if you talk about Valy and bats xDD
Mar 1, 2010 6:47 AM
Dec 2008
Mellisa said:
Everyone drawings are awesome O.O
*cant blink for a second*
@Sapphy:btw, I start LOLing all over again if you talk about Valy and bats xDD

w-wh... what has she been saying about me and bats? *scared* ;o;
Mar 1, 2010 8:46 AM

May 2008
*cough* fast one, drew it in my calendar... xD

Title: voooi?
Tag(s): fanart, Squalo
Worksafe
VioletYukiMar 1, 2010 5:43 PM
Mar 1, 2010 10:17 AM
Dec 2008
@Kott: waah it's so cuuuteee! I recognize it as when Squalo realizes his hair is falling out. xD
Mar 1, 2010 5:42 PM

Dec 2008
Lol XD that was soooooo cute Kott XD
i Lol-ed immediately when i pressed the spoiler tag :D

[ Underboss-lady ]
Mar 1, 2010 7:23 PM
Feb 2010
yes, a art section~ I too shy, my drawing kinda sucks but I feel Like publishing this. This is from my Icon:

Name: Miwa Niboroshi
Tags: Miwa Vinorosso
Worksafe: yep.

Mar 1, 2010 8:09 PM

Dec 2008
:O is it KHR related ? its not right. lol. @_@ hmm..
i think i soo .. should.. affiliate with MAL Anonymous for any drawing to be posted there . lol

[ Underboss-lady ]
Mar 1, 2010 8:44 PM
Feb 2010
lol, sorry, I guess I like to pick on things randomly. I will replace it if you want. The drawing reminds me of kyoko, though....
CuteharunaMar 1, 2010 10:06 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who's the strongest and weakest Guardian of Vongola?

HinaHina - Oct 31, 2009

42 by Izanagi777 »»
Oct 26, 2016 11:51 AM

» [Game] TVMF has got Tuna ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RyuujinRagnar - Jun 23, 2010

308 by Maximinos »»
Nov 1, 2015 6:56 AM

» [Vongola] Mafioso's Birthday Calendar ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioletYuki - Jan 27, 2009

602 by SorakaMein »»
Sep 3, 2015 12:03 AM

» [GAME] KHR Three Word Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sApphiRe18 - Feb 25, 2010

557 by sApphiRe18 »»
Jun 9, 2015 4:05 PM

» [ GAME ] Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Scathach - Apr 24, 2010

480 by xXxMati-chanxXx »»
May 12, 2015 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.