Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 6, 2017 6:35 PM

Dec 2015
As of now, there are only two possible candidates: Yuuta and Kazuma.
So... if you were to choose, who do you want Yui to end up with?
Jun 5, 2017 8:17 AM
Oct 2016
Definitely Yuuta for me. Yes he can be quite childish and annoying sometimes, but we can see that he actually cares about Yui a lotl. Kazuma is also kind, but not in a romantic way. More like a brother I guess
Dec 16, 2017 4:17 PM
Apr 2013
Honestly? Right now? No-one.

As it stands right now, she's self-centred and narrow-minded, only focusing on her issues and none of Yuuta's, even seeing any problems he has as problems for her image. Not his problems, just her image. In that regard, unless she has some character development and is able to change into a better person, I don't want her to be with Yuuta.

This isn't to as Yuuta doesn't has his flaws. He is, likewise, selfish in that he partly doesn't want to change back so that Yui doesn't just leave his life immediately afterwards. As recent chapters shows he is also concerned with the social reputation of 'himself', thus making him hypocritical in that he wants to change back but also doesn't. But he has more positive characteristics compared than Yui does, and comes off more as childish than with Yui's 'possessiveness'.

As for Kazuma, I have different issues with this ship, in the context of the story. For them to get together, in Yui's mind, involves her switching back with Yuuta, which would most definitely fulfil his concerns with any possible switch-back and screw him over. Alternatively, if they stay in their bodies, Yui (as Yuuta) would certainly be in a gay relationship, something is not a situation any of the three want, for differing reasons.

I don't want this Yui to end up like her webcomic version, but at the same time, as it stands, I can't rightly say I want her to end up with anyone current presented. Hopefully that will change, but we'll have to see.
Aug 5, 2022 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
I have already finished the manga but yet I still answered this poll lol
Apr 18, 9:42 PM
Mar 2020
This manga gave all the romantic developments for irrelevant characters
even for kazuma for some reason
the main pair didn't even get a single defining moment together until like the final arc
feels rushed but also wasted the time it was given

Yuuta is a lovable mc tho, Yui is a mixed bag for me, and kazuma feels corny
I sympathize with Tachibana while charas like hikaru feels half baked.

More topics from this board

» Hoping for a Live Action adaptation

GustryAnime99 - Jun 5, 2022

3 by Bocchi_guitarist »»
May 19, 2023 6:37 AM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 64 Discussion

Mugipyon - Feb 21, 2019

34 by CatLov3r »»
Feb 12, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 65 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 5, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:14 AM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 63 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:08 AM

Poll: » Shishunki Bitter Change Chapter 61 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.