Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2017 11:49 PM
Dec 2016
I don't want a hentai ....no girls showing any bits ...although a guy doing so wouldn't be too bad.
I really just want a anime that has awesome fighting in it that's kinda like mortal kombat or avatar.
GiitaraFeb 13, 2017 12:14 AM
MM-Giitara-ML68
Feb 13, 2017 12:46 AM

Feb 2013
hmm
hellsing ultimate (about bad asses. like seriously every char is a freakin psycho even alucard who is 1 of the mcs. it is gory and has some rly good fiths
[yt]t4qvlKjQMP4[/yt[ anv

fate zero (pretty much best fights in anime. has a slow start, and even with it beeing a deathgame the fights where people die start later)
amv
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Feb 13, 2017 1:01 AM
Dec 2016
Thank you mate ...those sound good
MM-Giitara-ML68
Feb 13, 2017 5:11 AM

Feb 2017
Thriller/action:
- Ajin

Action/Comedy/Fantasy:
- Noragama
- Overlord

If you liked bleach, then Naruto / naruto shippuden will be a long ride to watch.
BallardoFeb 13, 2017 5:16 AM
Feb 13, 2017 5:21 AM
Nov 2015
Hellsing is a great choice. Akame ga kill is good too, it kinda felt like game of throne'ish. The manga for it is also great, if not better most of the time.

I guess fate zero would be a nice choice too from the little clips i've seen but i haven't watched it yet, its on my PTW for a while now, busy life and i spent most of my little free time gaming with a bud, so anime kinda got dropped into the void these past few months.

EDIT:
-Samurai champloo, fighting scenes about every episode and minor comedy with some feels added to it, not to mention the music is pretty good too imo. This might be the one anime you want to watch based on your description.
zeus9860Feb 13, 2017 5:25 AM
Feb 13, 2017 7:36 AM

Sep 2016
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (The animation, Stardust Crusaders, Stardust Crusaders 2 and Diamond is unbreakable)
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Feb 14, 2017 5:22 PM
Dec 2016
Ballardo said:
Thriller/action:
- Ajin

Action/Comedy/Fantasy:
- Noragama
- Overlord

If you liked bleach, then Naruto / naruto shippuden will be a long ride to watch.

Ajin and Noragama are already on my to be watched someday list lol (that list is getting huge). I'll check out Overlord, thanks. And black was like my fav anime ever! I've been meaning to watch Naruto but I think that would take my whole life lol.
MM-Giitara-ML68
Feb 14, 2017 5:23 PM
Dec 2016
Noesnecesario said:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (The animation, Stardust Crusaders, Stardust Crusaders 2 and Diamond is unbreakable)

Do you know if there's any other animes like jojos bizarre adventures?
MM-Giitara-ML68
Feb 14, 2017 5:30 PM
Dec 2016
zeus9860 said:
Hellsing is a great choice. Akame ga kill is good too, it kinda felt like game of throne'ish. The manga for it is also great, if not better most of the time.

I guess fate zero would be a nice choice too from the little clips i've seen but i haven't watched it yet, its on my PTW for a while now, busy life and i spent most of my little free time gaming with a bud, so anime kinda got dropped into the void these past few months.

EDIT:
-Samurai champloo, fighting scenes about every episode and minor comedy with some feels added to it, not to mention the music is pretty good too imo. This might be the one anime you want to watch based on your description.

Hellsing and Fate Zero is already on my super long too be watched list, lol.
Akame ga kill does sound good but it has too much girl skin for my liking.... if it was guys looking like that I wouldn't mind, lol. I also don't read manga, I find anime gets you throw the story faster, since I have a huge list of animes to be seen I need to get throw them fast, lol.

Samurai champloo looks pretty good. I think it's a winner, lol, Thank you.
GiitaraFeb 15, 2017 2:35 PM
MM-Giitara-ML68
Feb 14, 2017 9:06 PM

Sep 2016
MusicLoverAMV said:
Noesnecesario said:

As unique, no. But there's a few with similar parts.
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Feb 15, 2017 3:08 AM
Nov 2015
Yes, akame ga kill has girl skin involved, but it also has some "man skin" involved aswell, not on the same length but it has almost every episode one male character doing the samething as some of the girls.

I'm glad samurai champloo took your interest, would have been nice to see more anime of this kind...
Feb 15, 2017 2:36 PM
Dec 2016
Noesnecesario said:
MusicLoverAMV said:

As unique, no. But there's a few with similar parts.

Well that sucks lol
MM-Giitara-ML68
Feb 15, 2017 2:37 PM
Dec 2016
zeus9860 said:
Yes, akame ga kill has girl skin involved, but it also has some "man skin" involved aswell, not on the same length but it has almost every episode one male character doing the samething as some of the girls.
I'm glad samurai champloo took your interest, would have been nice to see more anime of this kind...

Ill have another look at akame ga kill then ...thanks
MM-Giitara-ML68

More topics from this board

» Pure comedy anime with no drama, suggestions?

JustSomeone15 - May 11

8 by ColdBlackTeaFan »»
42 minutes ago

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - 11 hours ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
6 hours ago

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - 8 hours ago

4 by Lucifrost »»
6 hours ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - 10 hours ago

4 by Dizzy-san »»
9 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

11 by rejote »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.