Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2010 2:03 PM

Jul 2009
Hi everyone i think most of you has seen that there will be a 2nd season of Kuroshitsuji in July?!
I thought my heart stops when i saw that there will be a 2nd season, I was sooo happy!!
But... what happend to the characters? To Sebastian & Ciel? Now its Cloude & Alois! Im not really happy about it what is Kuroshitsuji without Sebastian & Ciel??
When i first looked at it there where still Seba & Ciel but now they have changed it into Cloude & Alois, but why??
Im really very very sad about that i wont like it as much as i did the first season -_-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 10, 2010 10:18 AM

Jul 2009
Whaaaa?! 8O No... can't be..- that's what I thought after reading message above. But it's true... What a pitty...! Kuroshitsuji without Ciel and Sebastian?! Especially Sebastian?!?! Cant believe they did sth like that. I'm also very dissappointed. Now I'm not sure if I actually will watch II season. The only reason for watching it was to see the hottest butler in the world and now...

However those two guys look interesting:

This new demon is even a bit simillar to Sebas and kinda handsome. >] Maybe I'll eventually watch it...

My master pieces xP : http://qiubi.deviantart.com/

Feb 10, 2010 11:50 AM

May 2008
You know what...it looks like the butler and master have switched personalities. In this case, say that pic had Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel would be frowning, and Sebastian would be smiling. It's mirrored...and Alois looks like a conceited asshole tbh :/ Claude just looks like one of those emotionless statues :///////

Feb 10, 2010 1:58 PM
Aug 2009
KayChan4U said:
You know what...it looks like the butler and master have switched personalities. In this case, say that pic had Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel would be frowning, and Sebastian would be smiling. It's mirrored...and Alois looks like a conceited asshole tbh :/ Claude just looks like one of those emotionless statues :///////

I agree with that, Claude looks quite emotionless...
Feb 11, 2010 1:16 PM

Jul 2009
yeah, and he doesnt seem like a demon (if he is one, he have to be^^)
Cloude seems like a... ...a professor o.o
well i will watch season II but ...i will miss ciel and sebastian

I had a thought that maybe Cloude & Alois are in reality Sebastian & Ciel but in another body!!! (because in the end of season 1 Ciel would have died because sebastian took his soul, BUT at the beginning there were still Ciel & Sebastian before they changed them into Cloude & Alois!!!!!!!!! Soooo i think we have to wait until they have infos about the characters!)
Feb 16, 2010 10:32 AM

Aug 2009
FayeFox said:
Cloude seems like a... ...a professor o.o

hahaa, omg xD
but that's true... ;P

hm, I'll surely watch it because I'm sooooo curious about new plot and characters...
Alois looks good, I think even a little better than Ciel buuut... not at all. >.<
and he has strange name xP

hello my dear, kill me, gently.
a burned body doesn't leave you
Apr 6, 2010 9:33 PM

Jan 2010
oh my gosh ..
ciel and sebby is gone ?? i cant take it ! just kidding .. :D

oh well , ill just stick to manga since the story is still ongoing there .. ._.
so this means that this new season is not based on any manga or light novel ??

i will miss them , and also grell ! lol !
xDD

May 23, 2010 5:04 AM
Sep 2009
Noo! Kuroshitsuji without them is not kuroshitsuji!
But we still have Sebastian, Ciel, and the rest in the manga. ^^
Jun 4, 2010 10:59 AM
Jul 2009
I'm kinda disappointed >_>;; Hopefully they'll have some explanation of the previous season.

Saskie
Jun 4, 2010 11:12 AM

Jul 2009
Well Aloise looks like a cry- baby to me, when i watch the trailer! -_-
Ciel was so cool and he knew what he did, that was so cool^^
Jul 26, 2010 11:31 AM

Jul 2010
I'm a little disaponted T_T; I hope that ciel and sebastian can have more appearance than alois...... I also hope they would explain whats goin on in season, cause I'm a bit confused
Taiga you're so a TSUNDERE!! ^_^

Jul 28, 2010 7:51 AM

Jul 2010
I'm guest that in season 2 Sebastian and Cloude are enemies (just my theory...)

Sebastian and Ciel is still COOL!!!!
Grell is still the same (but still I like him or her, cause his her is so funny... specially when he is with Sebastian and Ciel)
Taiga you're so a TSUNDERE!! ^_^

Aug 17, 2010 3:10 PM

Feb 2010
I think that the new season of black butler is interesting....i am just glad that it still has the two main characters from the first still there.....cause if sebastian left the picture it would be terrible.....n the two story on the two new people they are ok...one alois is a cry baby and very demanding to claude....n claude he is very emotionless and i think he might hav a liking more to ciel than is own master alois....but anywho basically the second season has its interesting parts to it and i think it might get better throughout the season...
Sep 17, 2010 8:31 AM

May 2010
Just finshed season 2, and i did not like the ending. T.T
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 14, 2014 5:06 PM

Jan 2014
Hello I'm sort of new to the club. I actually liked the ending. It gives them room to have to make a season 3.
Nov 23, 2015 9:29 PM

Mar 2013
When I was going to watch it, I was expecting the worst piece of garbage ever made and a disgrace for the manga... I was pleasantly surprised. I want to personally thank the haters because it wasn't even half as bad as people said. I enjoyed it a lot, didn't like it as much as first season though, but this wasn't too shabby. I liked Alois as well.
Oct 28, 2017 4:23 AM

Apr 2017
Yes , i hated this part

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ciel or Alois??

escaflowne080 - Aug 18, 2010

13 by Ranicor »»
Mar 25, 2018 2:44 PM

Poll: » How Bad is the Dubbing For Kuroshitsuji?

lovelyphantom - Nov 29, 2010

2 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:25 AM

» Black Butler movie: Book of Atlantic

SomeoneFromHeLL - Oct 19, 2016

3 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:24 AM

Poll: » Favorite Character in Kuroshitsuji? ( 1 2 3 4 )

RickyFromVegas - Sep 11, 2008

167 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:23 AM

» Sebastian/Ciel Love? Hate it? ( 1 2 )

ChibiYaoiOtaku27 - Nov 17, 2008

78 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.