Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 24, 2016 4:18 AM

Nov 2016

Located behind the ropes near the entrance. This area is restricted to all students and staff members. Failure to comply would results in severe punishment by the school's management team.

The school shall not be responsible for any and all accidents occurred in there.

Proceed with caution.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 24, 2016 4:34 AM

Dec 2015
Riccardo Orchestra

Riccardo would arrive at the Restricted area to the place that he had located was near the growl from before, he would concentrate on his hearing and made a click with his tongue that could not be heard by most animals and actually only one animal as it was done at a frequency of 300 kHz to locate the toddler and the beast with his echolocation.

The moment that he would find them he would make sure that he would stay in safe range and if he could be safe while doing it he would pick up the toddler.

And to make sure they all were safe including Arletha he would negate all sound of the area with Sec to at least be safe if the beast had great hearing.
Nov 24, 2016 4:44 AM

Nov 2016
ARLETHA COVEY

The eeriness of the restricted area made her skin crawl. There was something unsettling about the place that made her irks her nerves. 'You heard anything? she asked. As she listened to his response, she dug through her backpack and pulled out a torch.

'Don't you think this place looks a little too dark for daylight?' Arletha asked when a loud growl made her dropped her torch. She bend down to pick it up, her voice clearly shaken. 'Come on, let's pick him up and get out of here.'

@Byakugaran

Nov 24, 2016 4:54 AM

Dec 2015
Riccardo Orchestra

Riccardo would look at Arletha and said quietly to Arletha ''Speak quietly when speaking, and i don't have troubles with this really but that is probably because a lot of the time i weared those blackening glasses that disables eyesight. And good idea'' he would quickly try pick up the toddler when he found him and disabled the toddler's sound now with sec which was silencing any sound he and arletha were making already expect for speech.

He would grab Arletha's hand and would use Jouyex to calm them down while still using sec and said to her ''Calm down i am making sure so that it can't hear us at least now, lets get out of here immediatly.''

@Norbeto
ByakugaranNov 24, 2016 7:16 AM
Nov 24, 2016 5:47 AM

Nov 2016
ARLETHA COVEY

'I would suggest you stop touching me if you don't have a death wish.' Arletha winked at the bat-man before placing some distance between them. She felt no need to explain the reason why at the moment. There are more important things to focus right now.

'Well, do you know where he is now?' she asked as the flashlight swept her surroundings.

@Byakugaran

Nov 24, 2016 5:50 AM

Nov 2016
???

His speed slowed to a stop when he entered the restricted area. The ropes were barely a hindrance for his short frame. His violet eyes were no stranger to the darkness before him. Unlike children his age, he wasn't afraid of the unknown.

'Daddy?' he called out, clenching onto the pedant that was too big for him as he walked closer. 'Daddy where are you?'

Unbeknownst to him, a pair of eyes were watching his every move. From the shadows, its fangs dropped and with haste, the creature made its move.

@Byakugaran

Agent_No-BentoNov 24, 2016 6:07 AM
Nov 24, 2016 7:06 AM

Nov 2016

Yoemon hops over the rope, and spots Alertha and the boy. *pant* Guys, *pant* wait up!

She scans her surroundings, when whe finally spots the baby. Before she could react, a large, fang bearing figure appeared from the shadows. Look out!!!

Yoemon rushes over in an attempt to save the toddler, but it seems a bit too late.

She stops dead in her tracks and covers her eyes, bracing for the inevitable.

@Norbeto @Byakugaran
doreachanNov 24, 2016 7:13 AM

有人要给我钱吗?:)
---------

art by kogecha
❀✿❀✿❀

Nov 24, 2016 7:23 AM

Dec 2015
Riccardo Orchestra

Riccardo would hear the beast coming as he had hired his hearing for the 300 kHz echolocation he was doing and he had noticed the beast that way as well. The moment that the beast jumped out in order to attack them he turned around at it, he was afraid but he felt he should be brave now and said ''Sforzando & Fortissimo '' while snapping his fingers which would produce the sound because he desired so to make them happen, these moves were targeting the beast.

He went for Sforzando first to cause internal fractures in the beast's body and Fortissimo would be used after which considering could easily hit the beast as it was so close and because of the effects of Sforzando. He would then grab the toddler and run away towards the Yoemon.

@Norbeto @amicuteyet
ByakugaranNov 24, 2016 7:30 AM
Nov 24, 2016 7:28 AM

Nov 2016

Yoemon peeks through her hands, nearing tears. w-what?

She glances around, and sees the beast writhing in pain. She blinks a few times before realising that the toddler was safe.

Ohh... thank god. she is approached by the boy, confused, she asks What happened here?

@Byakugaran
doreachanNov 26, 2016 2:48 AM

---------

art by kogecha
❀✿❀✿❀

Nov 26, 2016 2:46 AM

Dec 2015

Name: Ikari Shihai 

Together with Ms. Wright, Ikari went into the Restricted area. "This air, it feels like a battle." Ikari slightly increased her pace. It did not take long to find them. Ikari spotted a beast on the ground, seemingly in pain. It wasn't something that Ikari ever encountered before. "Students, what happened here." In a stern tone Ikari demanded information. It all made too little sense for now when she connected the dots, a toddler? Fine, but being attacked by beasts?

@byakugaran @norbeto @amicuteyet @zeno

(god im tagging a lot of people)
Nov 26, 2016 2:53 AM

Nov 2016

Yoemon jumps at the new voice. Sh-she sounds like a teacher!

She looks at the boy, then glances back at the direction Of the teacher.
how is this happening on my first day here?!

She stands there and signals fir the boy to stop coming toward her, to avoid the teacher.
no choice here... Yoemon stwres at the eyes of the teacher, reading her mind.

@Uniqvoid Choose what ikari is thinking
@Byakugaran Character choice - approach yoemon anyway or stand still
@Norbeto

---------

art by kogecha
❀✿❀✿❀

Nov 26, 2016 3:15 AM

Dec 2015

There was a student with brown hair and glasses who stayed in front of her. From her reaction she seemed obviously startled. ("She may be hiding something") Ikari thought. It was not in Ikari's nature to instantly doubt people, but in this case she felt like she needed to. For now the student did not say anything yet. ("No choice, i may have to force her a little") Ikari decreased the air pressure, and the temperature to 0 degrees Celsius. The student would have some difficulty breathing now. ("I will ask you again, what happened here? Don't hold back, i am not gonna punish you.").

@amicuteyet
Nov 26, 2016 3:18 AM

Nov 2016

Yoemon suddenly found it hard to breathe. Choking, she said *cough* there was.... toddler.... *cough*saved...beast....

Gasping for breath, Yoemon faints on the spot.

@Byakugaran
@Uniqvoid
@Norbeto

---------

art by kogecha
❀✿❀✿❀

Nov 26, 2016 3:35 AM

Dec 2015
Riccardo Orchestra

Riccardo would see Yoemon signaling that he should not come there and that she suddenly fainted near the teacher with the beast the other way still alive but in pain and the teacher the other way in a restricted area, he was confused on what he should do and was a little stressed with the toddler in his arms, he thought it would be best to go to the teacher because of the beast and the toddler in his arms that was not saying anything.

He would walk towards Ikari but if the beast got up again he would run towards her instead, keeping a close eye on the beast with echolocation and would ignore Arletha for now.

@Norbeto
@Uniqvoid
@Amicuteyet
@Zeno
ByakugaranNov 26, 2016 9:44 AM
Nov 26, 2016 4:18 AM

Dec 2015

The student fainted after Ikari's semi-interrogation. "That was not supposed to happen, maybe i need to leave the air pressure alone for the next time." Ikari was a little embarrassed of her mistake, mostly because she kinda forgot about Ms. Wright too. "Atleast i got some intel." Something happened with the toddler and the beast, and something with saved. It was not much, but she got a slight idea of what happened here. Talking about that, one other student with the toddler in his arms came into her direction. She supposed he could tell the full story.

@byakugaran @amicuteyet Don't want to continue too much since @zeno has not replied yet. Otherwise we might be powerplaying.
Nov 26, 2016 9:07 AM

Nov 2016
ARLETHA COVEY

In Arletha's eyes, things seems to have hastened since they'd entered the forest. One moment, it was just the two of them and the next people started popping out like popcorn. She watched as the dark hair teacher used some form of questionable techniques against Yoemon. Granted, she thought that her ability was cool and all but jumping the gun doesn't sound like it's appropriate for someone of her status.

'Ms. Ikari right?' Arletha spoke, 'I think this was just a misunderstanding. We were just looking for this child here.' she gestured towards Riccardo who was carrying the toddler in his hands. She was surprise that the child was struggling against his arms. It was clear that he was upset about it.

'Riccardo, I think he's friend with that beast.' Arletha pointed it out though with slight doubt in her voice. It's impossible, isn't it?

@Byakugaran, @Uniqvoid and @amicuteyet

Agent_No-BentoNov 26, 2016 9:12 AM
Nov 26, 2016 9:07 AM

Nov 2016
???

He was taken aback when Daddy was hurt by the man that was holding him. He clenched his fists and tried to get off from his arms. Unfortunately, he's too young to do anything. It was then he realized that he could use the same trick he'd used before. Clinging onto his shirt, he sank his teeth into the male's shoulders. If he released him, he'll make his way to the fallen beast.

@Byakugaran, @Uniqvoid and @amicuteyet

Agent_No-BentoNov 26, 2016 9:35 AM
Nov 26, 2016 2:38 PM

Jul 2011
Ling Meradith Wright

Ling followed Ikari to quite a few people and a peculiar situation. Three younger looking people and a baby. Then there also a beast looked to be injured. Ikari demanded to know what happened in a somewhat harsh tone that made Ling frown but she let the woman take the lead for now. No one answered he questions and she saw how the brown haired girls was struggling to breathe before falling out. Ling only assumed the girl was not good in a pressured situation and so she swiftly made her way to the fallen girl and checked to see if she was okay. The boy started walking over to Ikari and Ikari mentioned something about it not supposed to have happened. Ling was still confused on what was going on however. The girl she was familiar with had spoken up and said that Ikari might have misunderstood the situation. She also mentioned the baby being friends with the beast. Going by what she was hearing. The kids were protecting the baby and the baby was protecting the beast which in turn meant no one was really an enemy here. The baby seemed to want to get out of the boy's grasp and even went as far as trying to bite in to him. Ling however had other things in mind.

Something was hurt and she could possibly heal it. She began steadily walking over to it to gauge it's aggressiveness. If it didn't seem like it wanted her to approach she would not, however if it seemed like it wasn't moving at all or was friendly enough. She would get close and begin running her hands over the beast to try to find the spot where it was hurting. Once she found it and touched it, she would begin healing it and if it was within a minute of the injury, it would be healed right away to what it was before, however if it was after a Minute, it would slowly start to feel better however there would be a aching pain during the healing process. As she did this she would say. Can someone please explain what is going on here?

@Norbeto @Uniqvoid @Byakugaran @amicuteyet
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 26, 2016 2:46 PM

Dec 2015
Riccardo Orchestra

Riccardo would be bitten by the toddler which hurt him he would look at the toddler and would let him go he would look at his wound and say to himself Well that was unneeded the other teacher then started to begin healing the beast that the toddler seemed to care about and remembered it saying something about his daddy and Riccardo would say to Ling ''Well me and the other students found a toddler, the one you see over there, then we heard that beast, the toddler ran to here, we would find the toddler and then that beast seemed to be ready to attack us and since that toddler seems so attached and because of what the toddler said i can weirdly enough guees that beast may very well be his father.

Riccardo would then preform Joyeux which would affect the toddler and the beast.

@Uniqvoid
@Norbeto
@Zeno
@Amicuteyet
ByakugaranNov 26, 2016 3:32 PM
Nov 26, 2016 3:27 PM

Dec 2015

"I see so that is the case. Also do note that it was never my intention to make this student faint, that was a mistake on my part." Said Ikari to Arletha. It was all a big misunderstanding it seemed like. ("So Ms. Wright is a healer huh, the new doctor im assuming, interesting. Im already glad that i came here.") If one looked carefully they would see Ikari smile for a split second. "But still, a random toddler in weird clothes and a beast who is supposedly his father? How does this even connect?"

@byakugaran @norbeto @zeno
AllNov 27, 2016 1:12 AM
Nov 27, 2016 12:55 AM

Nov 2016
The beast was injured though it remained protective towards the toddler. Pulling the toddler behind him, he watched with careful eyes towards the gathering humans. One wrong move from them and he's ready to pounce.

The changes in the air atmosphere made his ears perked and he pulled himself together. Bearing his teeth, he growled at the approaching viper that was making its way towards them.

The viper's green eyes glowed in the shadows as it made its way towards the group. The beast growls rumbled deep in its throat as its body tensed in response.

Despite its attention on the viper, it remained vigilant towards the humans. The last thing it'd wanted was for the toddler to be in harm's way.

@Uniqvoid, @Byakugaran, @amicuteyet and @Zeno
Agent_No-BentoNov 27, 2016 1:20 AM
Nov 27, 2016 1:35 AM

Nov 2016
ARLETHA COVEY

'Guys, I think we have trouble here.' Arletha pointed it out. She scratched her cheeks and begun to wonder what she'd done to deserve this. She has a keen dislike for snakes in general and that viper looked abnormally huge.

Well, this is the Peccatorum High School after all and she should have known better. 'I think we need to do something about that.' she reminded the group.

@Uniqvoid, @Byakugaran, @amicuteyet and @Zeno

Nov 27, 2016 2:38 AM

Dec 2015

Yup that looked like trouble, a giant viper, how great. "Seriously, am i back in Africa again?" Ikari glanced back at the beast and saw that it had a protective stance. If not agitated the beast would hopefully leave them be for now. "Before the same mistake is made, are you guys sure this actually is a enemy?" Ikari directed this question at the rest of the people here.

@norbeto @amicuteyet @byakugaran @zeno
AllNov 28, 2016 12:33 PM
Nov 27, 2016 4:18 PM

Jul 2011
Ling Meradith Wright

The boy had started speaking. Ling nodded along with what he was saying and seeing that the beast didn't look approachable, she did not attempt to heal it instead she continued to stay cradled around the unconscious girl. the boys explanation was ludicrous however Ling would not betray her serious look. She wondered if the boy had hit his head at some point. See what was going on however it was both doubtful and logical. Ikari Shihai spoke again just as confused as Ling was when suddenly heard a growl and saw what it was directed to. She became quiet and meek and it wasn't because of the viper, but the venom that was possibly in the viper. Gulping with the girl in her arms, she would start scooting back with the girl. S-S-Someone kill that thing. She didn't care for right and wrong at the moment, she just wanted the snake to be subdued so she didn't have to worry about it anymore. She didn't have the ability to get rid of it after all...at least she didn't think so.

@Norbeto @Uniqvoid @Byakugaran @amicuteyet ((meaning they probably do not know about her healing abilities yet, sorry for the inconvenience))
Zen💀

Nov 30, 2016 2:23 AM

Nov 2016
???

Ignorant or perhaps unaware of the viper's presence. The toddler was on the verge of crying because he could feel the beast's pain. Picking up on the energy, he turned and noticed Ling who'd just entered the picture.

Leaving the beast's side, he stumbled towards her. The beast was in no good condition to stop him in his tracks.

Pulling on her qipao, he signaled for her to lower herself down. When he's at her eye level, he would speak. The words he choose might baffle a stranger.

'Heal daddy and I'll give you this.' he reached into his turban and pulled out a small rock before offering to her. His choice of gift would seems to be more ornamental rather than practical. Cocking his head, he added another word, 'Please,'

@Zeno

Nov 30, 2016 2:30 AM

Dec 2015
Riccardo Orchestra

Seeing the viper closing in on the beast and the toddler and he had heard everything the toddler had said as well, Riccardo could only think about what to do and thought Ow what the hell, why is there a viper here, umm what should i do lets see i guess scare it will be fine and if that does not do it i can only hope that viper is not important to this weird ass family

Riccardo would change the sound of the leaves moving to the wind amplified to become that of a cobra eagle a animal that hunts many snakes including vipers, hoping to scare the viper and with him making the sound bigger than what a normal one would sound like it would make it sound like a giant cobra eagle was making this sound.

If they viper did not run away he would use Forte to strike it and use Sforzando to immobilize if Forte did not do the trick.

@Norbeto
ByakugaranNov 30, 2016 2:48 AM
Nov 30, 2016 3:46 PM

Jul 2011
Ling Meradith Wright

As she was a little afraid of the snake, she felt someone pull on her clothing at a rather low spot. Turning to see no one there. She looked down where she felt being pulled at and saw the toddler. He pulled her down to eye lovel and started speaking. Listening to it's plea and seeing how it even held out a small rock to her. She couldn't help but smile at it and placed her hand over his hand that the rock was in. Okay... She would then briskly walk over to the beast, taking the rock and would begin running her hands over it, she assumed that the beast was daddy considering all that's happened so far and would eventually guide her hands to it's ears. Once she reached them she would feel a jolt through her bod and would gasp as the healing process would ensure whether it was still within the minute of the injury or not. The beast would get healed even after she removed her hands and she would look at the toddler. He will be better now. She would then turn to look at the boy use sound to battle and hopefully defeat the snake without getting injured, she wouldn't mind him getting injured however if it was just a small one.

@Norbeto
ZenoDec 1, 2016 9:37 AM
Zen💀

Dec 1, 2016 8:22 AM

Dec 2015

One of the students considered reproducing the sounds of snakes predators to scare it. "I don't assume that will work unless we got giant eagles here too. But nice try anyway." She directed this at Riccardo. Ikari thought to herself for a moment.("Lets see, i don't have my knifes, or my guns here. Well that is inconvenient. Guess its hand to hand combat then." ) Ikari prepared her combat stance for now, in a position trying to guard the beast, she would not stand too close though. "Hey, the boy with the sound attacks! Don't stop hitting it until it does not move anymore, retreat when it gets too close to you. And who else here has combat related powers?

@norbeto @byakugaran @zeno @amicuteyet
Dec 5, 2016 4:33 AM

Nov 2016
ANNOUNCEMENT

The hits to the viper were successful, causing it to back away. While its scarlet red eyes continued to study them, he remained a good distance away. It was, however clear that it had no intention to leave.

As the group speak, lightnings started appearing and thunder crashed. The toddler, appeared to be frightened turned his head around and ran deeper into the forest.

His sped past the viper who was too taken aback to stop him. The beast followed behind, jumping over the viper's head. Next to it was a sign that read "This is the principal's notice: Do not enter no matter what happen! Rule-breakers will be severely punished."

The viper stood between the humans and the entrance to the deeper forest. If one pays attention, one might notice a den of smaller snakes are approaching them. What they lack in size, they made up in numbers. Soon the group was surrounded and there's no way of escape.

@byakugaran, @zeno, @amicuteyet and @Uniqvoid

Dec 5, 2016 4:55 AM

Nov 2016
???

A dark figure lurked at the entrance of the restricted area. He frowned when he noticed that there were disturbance which indicated that someone had entered. He scratched his cheeks and cocked his head. Wasn't the sign sufficient to deter people away?

With a heavy sigh, he waved his hand and the ropes made way for him. Crossing it, everything returned to normal.

@byakugaran, @zeno, @amicuteyet and @Uniqvoid

Dec 6, 2016 4:40 PM

Jul 2011
Ling Meradith Wright

The Viper continued to stare everyone down however did not leave after being hit. Suddenly lighting crashed and thunder roared. The toddler and beast escaped behind the viper and Ling read the sign. More snakes would begin entering the area and in'g quickly scrambled to her feet and moved close to Ikari. Suddenly everything that was going on simply stopped. The snakes went away and the lighting and thunder stopped. Ling turned her head towards the figure who entered and said. Who are you? She had a feeling she knew but wanted to make sure. She also thought about the next few words she would say if it really was who she thought it was.
Zen💀

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Student's Application Form

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 18, 2016

35 by Discount66 »»
Dec 6, 2016 12:03 AM

» [OOC] Administrative Position Application

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 20, 2016

5 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Dec 2, 2016 6:24 AM

» [OOC] Member Introduction

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 20, 2016

6 by charochan »»
Dec 1, 2016 5:04 PM

» [School] The Principal's Office

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 22, 2016

1 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 28, 2016 2:59 AM

Sticky: » Teacher's Application Form

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 19, 2016

13 by Curbey »»
Nov 27, 2016 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.