Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2016 3:24 AM

Mar 2016
Hi everyone! (030)/

I'm AnimeApollo, I joined MyAnimeList in March. I've had a great time here so far, and I hope you have as well! ^^

I'm from Preston in North-Western England, and my birthday is March 15th. My favourite series are Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, SKET Dance, Azumanga Daioh, FLCL and The Monogatari Series.

This club is only new, but I hope you can join us here! Talk to me or Haisai-san for any questions or ideas about the club.

Thanks!

AnimeApollo ^0^

AnimeApolloMay 1, 2017 10:39 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 5, 2016 8:26 AM
Jan 2016
Hello everyone! ^^

I'm Haisai-san, I'm from Bristol in the south-west of England. I'm a huge fan of the Higurashi series but I also love any Comedy anime. :)
Nov 5, 2016 10:04 AM

Sep 2016
Hi! :3

You can call me Hikari, Hika, or anything you want!
I am a 14 year old from Korea! I recently moved to the USA, however I am staying in Korea right now :)

My favorite anime is Higurashi! If you need any recommendations feel free to ask me. I have plenty recommendations for all the medias!~

My favorite anime genres are Horror, Slice of Life, and Comedy.

Hope to see ya around!~
Nov 5, 2016 2:14 PM
Jul 2015
Hiya :3

I'm a massive anime fan, and Genres I like: Rom/Com ♥ Shoujo ♥ <-- Those are the genres I mostly like :). But I'm an open minded watcher, and mostly watch anything xD, e.g: Blue Exorcist, Kuroko No Basuke, etc. Any anime(s) that interests me, (the genres, cover page, etc).

I'm from New Zealand :D Also, I'm a Gamer, Loves Writing, and loves TØP (Twenty one Pilots) :)

I'm glad on meeting everyone else here :D ^~^

Dec 10, 2016 1:34 PM

Oct 2008
Hello everyone
I'm Hiei, I join myanimelist in 2008 to keep track of my anime/manga use it for a couple of years and forgot about it. I just recently came back in Jul/Aug and been getting involved with clubs. I just started as a cardmaker back in October. I will talk to anyone but I'm not good at conversations (use to be really anti-social but my friends helped a lot) one of my friend from middle school got me into YU YU Hakusho and I been hooked on anime since.hence where the nickname came from I like various kinds of anime. My current obsession is Servamp. I like to read, watch anime and other things play video games (mostly rpg or open world) and make cards. I am also easily distracted, absent minded and oblivious.

Hope we can all get along feel free to add me or talk to me if you want i don't bite much (^-^)
✫ Delivery ✫
✫ click a dragon ✫

Dec 12, 2016 2:40 AM

Dec 2016
Hello guys, my name is Yewon and I am a lazy introvert. That is all. Nice to meet you. :D
Jan 17, 2017 3:39 PM

Dec 2015
✿ - - - 「 hihi 」 - - - ✿
i'm serenity, or sarah, whatever name works tbh.
Shounen ▪ Shoujo ▪ Action ▪ Thriller ▪ Mystery ▪ Drama
^^^
are the genres which i mostly enjoy, or are my go to.
i do try to watch anime but i suck at it and i'm also slowly buying manga.
OH
i also play some really "girly" games like animal crossing, sims and i'm just starting to get into stardew valley.

it's nice to meet you all ~!
AM I CUTE YET
Jan 17, 2017 10:53 PM

Mar 2016
Nice to meet you @serenity_stupid!! ^^

Jan 18, 2017 12:25 AM

Dec 2015
thank you ~!
AM I CUTE YET
Jan 19, 2017 9:48 AM

Sep 2016
Is this the place where we share random facts about ourselves? Cool!

Hello, someone invited me here though I swear I wouldn't have seen the invitation if I didn't accidentally clicked the drop down menu in the top right.
I didn't keep track of it but I start watching anime avidly circa 2010 after I finished Durarara.
What a great one, it's been my favorite anime ever since. However I generally prefer the slice of life genre.
I usually hang around Forum Games whenever I'm online. Or stalking you, you'll never know.

Thank you for the invite, cheers for getting along!
sᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴏᴛᴏʀɪsᴀᴜʀᴜs
w
Jan 27, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2010
Hi, I am Watermelon-chan, but you could call me Rei if you so wish.I was born on September 13th and am 25 years old as of today. My favorite anime are Baccano, Shion no Ou and .hack/Sign. I also like Boku Dake no Inai Machi, AnoHana, Ao Kanata no Four Rhythm, Detective Conan, Haifuri, Anne Happy, and as of recently, Hand Shakers captured my attention.

As for non-anime stuff, I like Lord of the Rings (both movie and books), Steven Universe, and the list goes on and on.

At the time I am writing this, my puppy is lying on my feet.
Jan 28, 2017 1:43 AM

Jun 2016
Hello o-o
I am Arcanine, formerly known as EscTaste. I am really bad at Introductions.. so uhm.. yeah.. :|
I fell victim to an advertisement in another Club, but I joined anyways. I hope we can get along :o
My favorite Animes are Black Lagoon, Log Horizon and the Monogatari Series as a whole.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. o-o"
rip.
Mar 14, 2017 8:25 PM
Jun 2016
Hello there. So like....I really DO suck with them introductions so I`ll try and keep it short. c:

Name`s Aiste but I prefer to be called Ai or whatever nickname anyone wants to give me. I live in UK though I`m a foreigner. (lel)

My hobbies? heheheh... >:) I got loads, starting from being very geeky and getting excited over games or anime in general while I can also get excited over make-up and all that girly stuffzzz.

I`m an old woman so... plz be kind to me. c: Questions? Add me.

Also ty for invite though IDK how long I`ve not noticed it, makes me feel horrible. ><
Apr 13, 2017 2:44 PM

Apr 2016
Hellah everyone ! (≧▽≦)
I usually am not good at socializing, that's why i'm getting through the all community thing just now while I'm here since last year now.. But I'll try my best ! (σ`・∀・´)σ

So, I'm Lumecyow,I'm french, sixteen years old and I love manga and ani- YEAH REALLY HAHA BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW oh fuck i'm starting to be weird again ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
My favorite type of anime/manga is mainly action/comedy I suppose, but i read, mostly watch, of everything. I really love drama too.
My favorite anime and anime series are ( not in order I can't fucking choose dammit there are all so good ) Black Rock Shooter - Hamatora - The Monogatari Series - The Dragon Ball Series ; and my favorite mangas are ( in order this time ) Red Raven ( if you don't know this manga I promise run buy the first volume you wont be disappointed, and if you are you're not normal i swear ) - Hamatora - Blood Lad - Dimension W - Goth (★≧▽^))★☆

Mmh.. Oh yeah, my hobbies. I like to read, write, I would like to be a writter someday, doesn't matter if I'll be a book writer or a novel writer, either if I'll be famous or not, just publish something would be one of the best achievement I could unlocked - yeah i like games haha ◕‿↼
I don't watch any series instead of Doctor Who and American Horror Story, but I go to the cinema quite often. I don't code, but I like to graph sometimes, here's some of my graphs if you wanna check:

I also RP a lot, and I listen music like everytime. I prefer metal and rock, but I also like music like Melanie Martinez or things more sweet and calm. Opening and Endings take a lot of place in my playlist thaugh.

I don't know what to say now, I think I mentionned the important. If you want to add me feel free, it would be fun to talk.

Then, I hope we'll get along well ! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
Excuse me if I did any mistake, I improve my english everyday I'll get better !
LumecyowApr 13, 2017 2:48 PM

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ★ CHATROOM ★

bloodyshadowz13 - Dec 5, 2016

24 by AnimeApollo »»
Apr 30, 2017 10:15 AM

» PAST CLUB NEWSLETTERS

AnimeApollo - Apr 30, 2017

0 by AnimeApollo »»
Apr 30, 2017 4:58 AM

» (CLOSED) Angels SE

bloodyshadowz13 - Apr 19, 2017

16 by bloodyshadowz13 »»
Apr 24, 2017 11:42 PM

» (CLOSED) Easter RE

bloodyshadowz13 - Apr 16, 2017

21 by bloodyshadowz13 »»
Apr 18, 2017 5:36 AM

» NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP

AnimeApollo - Feb 25, 2017

9 by Lumecyow »»
Apr 13, 2017 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.