Forum Settings
Forums
The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 13, 2016 3:41 PM

Jul 2013
Hello, im reading the LN atm, but i found it short and good enough to actually buy the paper version. Im enjoying 2nd volume, 3rd is ordered but rest of them will be released in 2 month intervals (in my country).
I wanted to add every volume on MAL when i finish it but i wanted to do the same with chapters. I see 40 chapters - no idea how to count them in every volume and i didnt find the site which would explain it. Volume 1 has 33 chapters according to one site... and they stopped counting after 2 volumes(http://lnarchives.blogspot.com/p/utsuro-no-hako-to-zero-no-maria-chapter.html). Im lost. Help pls :)

The more anime you watch, the less anime you like
Aug 13, 2016 7:20 PM

Apr 2015
Ystredd said:
Hello, im reading the LN atm, but i found it short and good enough to actually buy the paper version. Im enjoying 2nd volume, 3rd is ordered but rest of them will be released in 2 month intervals (in my country).
I wanted to add every volume on MAL when i finish it but i wanted to do the same with chapters. I see 40 chapters - no idea how to count them in every volume and i didnt find the site which would explain it. Volume 1 has 33 chapters according to one site... and they stopped counting after 2 volumes(http://lnarchives.blogspot.com/p/utsuro-no-hako-to-zero-no-maria-chapter.html). Im lost. Help pls :)

I'd say just update the volumes read on MAL instead of the chapters. Then when you finish it just update it to 40/40 for chapters.
Oct 23, 2016 11:16 AM

Feb 2013
Ystredd said:

You can divide the number of chapters by the number of volumes you have read or just do what the person above suggested.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Volume 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TheHollowShrine - Jul 7, 2015

253 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 26, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Volume 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RadiGen - Sep 3, 2013

79 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 24, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Volume 5 Discussion

RadiGen - Sep 3, 2013

37 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 23, 8:16 AM

» The missing volumes

Perfectrockstar - Jul 4, 2021

4 by EmrysTatari »»
Feb 8, 1:36 PM

» Anime Adaptation possibility?

DarkHumor04 - Jan 11, 2022

14 by Hikool101 »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.