Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 19, 2016 10:34 PM

Aug 2014
I loved loved loved loved LOVED Hana yori Dango. The relationships, strong female lead, character development, and plot were amazing! Well to me at least! Its one of my all time favorite anime.

So, I looked at the recommendations suggested on the link and I've watched basically all of them (sigh). I've watched Marmalade boy, Peach girl, Special A (LOVED it), Itazura na Kiss (LOVED), Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (LOVED).

I really like a strong female lead with romance, and I was hoping to find something like Boys over Flowers.
May 20, 2016 3:56 PM
Feb 2015
vic204 said:
I loved loved loved loved LOVED Hana yori Dango. The relationships, strong female lead, character development, and plot were amazing! Well to me at least! Its one of my all time favorite anime.

So, I looked at the recommendations suggested on the link and I've watched basically all of them (sigh). I've watched Marmalade boy, Peach girl, Special A (LOVED it), Itazura na Kiss (LOVED), Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (LOVED).

I really like a strong female lead with romance, and I was hoping to find something like Boys over Flowers.

When you said a strong female protagonist I was going to say Kajika Burnsworth from Hanasakeru Seishounen but I checked your list and you've already seen it xD

But maybe these can be of your liking :D

Dance with Devils
Neo Angelique Abyss
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Magical Knight Rayearth
Romeo x Juilet

More topics from this board

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - 8 hours ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - 5 hours ago

4 by Lucifrost »»
4 hours ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - 8 hours ago

4 by Dizzy-san »»
7 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

11 by rejote »»
8 hours ago

» Rec fantasy/isekai anime without OP MC

D5rkUnl0ck3r - Yesterday

4 by rejote »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.